Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Gazelle
Wow, I really tripped (Panaeolus Subbalteatus)
    #8812257 - 08/22/08 07:09 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Let me start off with this: I recently picked and dried some Panaeolus Subbalteatus:

My friend Anthony just got back from out of state and I was really happy to see him. It was about 10:30 when I got to his house and I brought the sack of shrooms just to see if they had any effect at all. I've heard that Subbs are moderate to low potency shrooms, so I just expected a body high off of  them, nothing else. I made a nice tea out of them. The taste was pretty bad, even with honey and sugar; I had to chase them down with iced tea. So I finished around 10:50, and we went for a walk so I could just get a feel of what the dose would give me. I really wouldn't expect what was coming next.

It was a bit chilly, so I borrowed a jacket from him. I put the hood over my head and we began walking in a vacant park/baseball field. I kept my eyes on the grass. Something was funny. I kept my eyes on the grass. The grass was repeating itself. I kept my eyes on the grass. I could only see one 1x1 foot of grass texture being repeated down the grass. In the distance, the grass texture "loaded." I said something to Anthony. My mouth was in front of me, about 6 inches from my face. When I spoke, my words sort of just came so crisp out of my mouth. I kept fiddling with my hands over my eyes, constantly moving them from running them through my hair and just feeling my face. My eyes didn't open much at all.

We sat down on a bench. I melted to it. My arms collapsed and before I knew it, I was laying down on it. I closed my eyes and witnessed a dwarven workshop assembling visuals that danced in the darkness of my pupils. I saw foreign calligraphy in circular patterns rotating and melting into other words.

"Let's walk somewhere else."

I followed Anthony like a mouse. At least, that is what I felt like. My eyes were closed, I only peeked out periodically, but I could see everything in the darkness of my closed eyes; I could see through my hands covering my face. We crossed the street. The lights were so bright. I was surrounded by red and green like a Christmas tree. Halfway to our destination, we turned back towards the park. On arrival, I was happy as can be.

Wait

These are working. Weird. I didn't believe it. I looked at Anthony. "Dude, I'm so sorry. I didn't know they would work. I wish you could be here tripping with me." I got up and wandered around some more. I followed a path. The edges were glowing with a faint rainbow-like hue. I walked back to the bench area and collapsed on the ground.

I was an egg.
I was cracked open and set on a pan.
I was sizzling on the pavement.

My eyes frantically observed the roof line and noticed it was blurry along the edges, with a slight grain to it. The stars in the background distracted me. What were they doing?

An octagon formed between the stars. They were popping out towards me. For a second, they would dim, but when they shone, I felt as if I was flying at them like light speed from Star Wars. I was laughing and having a great time. I liked the sound of my laugh for some reason.

The grass was talking to me. It told me that it loved it's life. The pavement spoke too. I listened intently. Realization overcame me. Death? No, I do not fear it. I am going to join the earth when I die, right?

"Yes, yes; Don't worry about life. It is just a big cycle. Have you thought of how precious it is? We love you. The trees, the air, the grass: we all love you."

I melted inside. I teared up in the eyes.

"You guys, I love you guys."

The grass massaged my back; the air had blanketed me ever so gently.

"Get up."

Anthony stood over me. Man, was he tall. His outline was so sharp and crisp in comparison to the night sky. He was covered in a wood grain. Why?

The factory in my head managed to spit out a beautiful image. I was surrounded by tall grass. I was with my friends, smoking weed and eating shrooms. We were so happy. The sun was in the top right corner and the moon was in the top left corner. I teared up again. Really, I would do anything for my friends. I have always known it, but at this moment, there was such a profound spiritual link between me and mankind itself that I couldn't help feeling overcome with joy, love, and sorrow all at the same time.

Who had I lost bonds with? What was I thinking?

"Get up."

Stumbling around, we walked to his house. I was dancing, I was hearing music and sounds that didn't exist.

"An owl."

No, no owl. Just silence. What was I hearing? I called my brother. He said he was at his friends house. I was there too, but only the left side of my body where I had my cellphone to my ear. We were laughing and dancing. We were merry to say the least.

"Take off your jacket."

The bathroom was odd in this state of mind. I kept feeling my eyes, my face. The water felt good through my hair. My pupils were dilated. Wow, these are working. Focusing on my face, my eye sockets seemed to darken, my face sagged.

Wait a second.

Everything in the background of the mirror was breathing, waving at me. I got downstairs. I took a seat at the computer, put on some jazzy hip hop. Nice relaxing stuff. Some J Dilla, Madlib, Nujabes. I was swaying in front of the monitor, moving my hands elegantly through the air. Anthony took captains seat. He browsed through websites as I observed. The music was like I was in a movie. The internet was like a marketplace. It was as if we were browsing through a catalogue.

"You should lay down."

Yeah, maybe I should. I turned on the television after falling on the couch. Hmmm, adult swim.

This is really funny.

I talked to the characters, to the commercials. I laughed with them. Things were never this enjoyable. No lights were on in the room, just a red salt lamp that gave a beautiful aura. I had tripped here before. The colors on the cartoons were changing constantly. I didn't know what were the default colors. The backgrounds moved behind the characters.

That painting.
Behind the television.

The clouds in it were gusting across the picture. The waves were moving and the trees were swaying in the wind. This picture was alive. In fact, everything was alive. I flicked on the light, illuminating the room. The carpet looked like sand, yet it crawled and breathed under my toes. Then I looked up, reminiscing.

The green paint blotch on the ceiling that I was fixated in my last trip was back. It was doing the exact same thing. It had veins, pumping blood. It looked like a vine attached to the ceiling, but it swayed in the white openness like a tiny organism. It had been the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I was so happy. I was a child. I was just peachy.

The walls had darker rainbow auras along the edges if I focused on them. The hue on everything was constantly changing. I am liking this. It was very mellow and relaxed at this point. It had been about 3 hours. It felt like days. I wanted to go to sleep.

I couldn't.
Thoughts,
scattered.

Repeating, tedious patterns had kept me deprived of sleeping. I was tired and relaxed; I was as comfortable as I could be, yet I couldn't stay still. It gave me time to think. It was 4:30. I had checked the clock hours ago, yet reality read it as 3:47. Patterns, flying through my mind, fixated me.

Hey, you're fine.

I played with my hand. It was a creature. It crawled up the blanket and leaped around the couch. My hands, they didn't look human. Were they some stubby sticks of flesh that had no purpose? I was squirming on the couch, believing I had come down completely. I peered out the window.

A white car was sleeping, it's wheels had melted to the ground. A blue car next to it, changing purple. A purple car next to the white car was breathing and snoring. Or was it blue? They were covered in heat rays you see on pavement in the sun, but only the moon was out tonight.

Everything was supersaturated, even in the dark. Even the images playing across my closed eyes were laughing and keeping me up.

Somehow, I fell asleep. The next day I was groggy and slightly nauseous. Was I disappointed? No, not at all. I had a fun night. I wish it could of have been more wise, more spiritual, but that is why I like mushrooms. I don't play my own game, I follow what the mushrooms have to offer me. My next trip will be outside, in the woods, on a sunny day, with a larger dose.

I want to sleep with the air and dance with the trees. I want to let nature know that I love it back.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemusicpoose
Stranger

Re: Wow, I really tripped (Panaeolus Subbalteatus) [Re: ninjx]
    #8848159 - 08/29/08 05:58 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Wow man, I'm gone make some Subb tea. I have 10 grams, what would you reccomend for a level 3 dose?

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Wow, I really tripped (Panaeolus Subbalteatus) [Re: musicpoose]
    #8851078 - 08/30/08 05:45 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

hehe, how do u make sub tea? :smile:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Gazelle
Re: Wow, I really tripped (Panaeolus Subbalteatus) [Re: vldmrs]
    #8851795 - 08/30/08 12:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'd put in 4-5 grams for a nice level 3 trip. This trip I only took 2 or 3 and the effects were very pleasing.

To make tea, I simply just boil water and pour it into a cup with the mushrooms, some honey, ginger, and sugar. I eat the mushrooms as I go and drink the water that they are in as well. Turns out to be nice. The tastes of P Subbs isn't my favorite; cubes seem to taste alot better to me and I can eat them without feeling sick. The nausea passes in about 10-15 minutes and there is never any actual purging (throwing the mushies back up) for me, anyways.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports