Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePirre
Male User Gallery

Loc: Belgium
First salvia trip.
    #8812049 - 08/22/08 06:30 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

During my last shroom trip, 3g shared between me and a friend, I came to the conclusion that shrooms are as good as over for me. My stomach just can't take em, years of arthritis medication took its toll D: I had made em into tea, and added ginger too, plus I filtered out the chunks. And I drank it in the morning, and ate nothing before or during the trip. But still in the last part of the trip I vomited, and I shat pure water, so it just raced through my intestines :/

So I looked around a bit for an alternative. LSD sounds good, but it's rather expensive (€12 for a hit), and supply is very low. LSA is also harsh on the stomach, so that is not an option, same goes for mescaline. I don't want RC's.
Remained DMT and salvia, though I'm not a smoker, so I figured that might be a problem.
A friendly guy I met online could deliver me good extract (he makes it himself), $1 per x per gram. So 1 gram 20x cost me $20 (€13, webshop would've cost me over €40 >_>).

Then, at last, today I had a few hours for myself, so I decided to try the salvia I had lying around for 4 weeks already.
Put a bit of the stuff on the bowl, about the size of a finger nail, and torched away. I have never smoked before, let alone from a bong, but it worked quite well.

I read a lot about people failing their first (few) times, or even never feeling any effect from salvia, so I was a bit worried :smile:
My heart was beating fast, I was quite nervous, but the smoke wasn't harsh at all, and while holding it in, my heart rate slowed a lot.
After about 20 seconds, I thought, this isn't going to work.
Then I spiraled away

It was not a really intense universe-traveling trip this one, but quite impressive nonetheless. I guess having shroom experience helped.

It started with a very strong feeling of spiraling (clockwise), my vision twirled also.
Then I had a few thought loops, first one was when I tried to swallow, while I was still a bit conscious that I was lying on my bed, but then my vision split in a spiral again, and I relived the swallow attempt a few times in a few seconds.
Then I saw myself, on that spiral, the same image a few times repeated, the spiral was turning, causing the thought loops. Like, there were 5 or so similar images, taped in a spiral on a round surface, and as the spiral turned, the images drift by...  Kinda hard to explain ;p

Then right after I kind of warped back to when I was about 8 years old, playing in my grandmas house. I don't remember much about that part, but when I was starting to come out of it a but I twice said something to myself (out loud), I thing it was to reassure myself I was back in my room.

All in all a very interesting experience, much easier then shrooms too. I hope future trips will be as satisfying.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Gazelle
Re: First salvia trip. [Re: Pirre]
    #8812268 - 08/22/08 07:12 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia may be the most powerful hallucinogen around. Be careful though, as it likes to play tricks on you. Good story.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: First salvia trip. [Re: ninjx]
    #8813272 - 08/22/08 11:38 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

enjoy this many times over and again.
easy cheap
strong
fast

OfflineTherapeuticWind
Stranger

Re: First salvia trip. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8813845 - 08/23/08 02:07 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I don't have a very good relationship with salvia. It just kind of turns me into a babbling fool and makes me hot, itchy, and uncomfortable in general. My friends have great trips on it though. Not sure what the deal is exactly. I never have any real visuals on salvia either unless the concentration is super high.

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: First salvia trip. [Re: TherapeuticWind]
    #8922962 - 09/13/08 12:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

i know exactly what your talking about with the repeating image..crazy stuff

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports