Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
ayahuasca on weeds!
    #8809280 - 08/22/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

weeds episode 10 ayahuasca .....

watching now.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Loc: Through The Looking Glass
Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: pong]
    #8809292 - 08/22/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dude i fuckin saw that shit.
it was insane.
the guy was babbling in spanish and then all of a sudden he starts repeating english phrases.

and weeds is the best fucking show ever.

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: SydBarrett420]
    #8809298 - 08/22/08 01:45 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

YOU KNOW!

ITS OUT!

BAAARRRRFFFFFFF

--------------------

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8809299 - 08/22/08 01:46 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

DOU YOU SEE HER!?

ayahuasa ftw

--------------------

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8809302 - 08/22/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dude i wish i had done ayahuasca before, then i could tell if they were depicting it correctly.

but seemed just like a really heavy LSD trip to me...

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8809304 - 08/22/08 01:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

u mean shrooms never had you hearing peoples words as somebody elses?

--------------------

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8809319 - 08/22/08 02:00 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nope never in a mushroom trip.

but i have had experiences with lucy where people would be doing exactly what that "shaman" guy in weeds was doing.

saying a bunch of babble kinda like in a different language but also in fastforward and then a few words would stand out like the trip was trying to tell me something.

but then again my highest dose of mushrooms has only been an 8th.
i really want to do like 7+ grams but im broke and am waiting for me and a friends grow project to finish up.

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8809320 - 08/22/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

step beyond the 8th

it is very humbling.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8809323 - 08/22/08 02:04 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well if your doing BRF dont expect 7 grams of BRF mush to be anything like 3.5 grams of anything WBS or straw/poo

BRF shrooms barely carry a punch.
hell, cubes barely carry a punch.

if your into it, try searching out some particular mushrooms, like subaeruginosa, cyanescens, azurescens, copes, weillii, or liberty caps.
now THOSE are mushrooms.
cubes are just colorful :shrug:

cyanescens will teach you the aztec language.

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8809329 - 08/22/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

from what ive heard about the higher dose trips, i really want to.

i just dont want to have to spend 80-100 bucks for a quarter of mush when i can grow them for free!

and i have had lots of failed hunting attempts, which is beyond me seeing that i live in florida, i never find more than a handful of small cubes which sucksss.

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8809331 - 08/22/08 02:10 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lately i have ben getting the "i want to trip feeling"  i have alot of jumbled thoughts and i need them sorted.  kinna feel like trying some L.  i hope i dont get sold paper.

--------------------

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #8809333 - 08/22/08 02:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

That feeling has come to me too and im sitting on 3 hits hopefully picking up a strip or two this weekend though :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8809341 - 08/22/08 02:16 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:
well if your doing BRF dont expect 7 grams of BRF mush to be anything like 3.5 grams of anything WBS or straw/poo

BRF shrooms barely carry a punch.
hell, cubes barely carry a punch.

if your into it, try searching out some particular mushrooms, like subaeruginosa, cyanescens, azurescens, copes, weillii, or liberty caps.
now THOSE are mushrooms.
cubes are just colorful :shrug:

cyanescens will teach you the aztec language.

yeah i see what you mean but i just got into cultivation not too long ago, hence only 90 some posts.

and i figured i should start with the basics to get a hang of it.
plus im 18 still living at home (and for gods sake im not gonna grow mush in my rents house)

so in order to grow some nice fungus i need to move to my own place (should be in a few months if all goes well)

and ive been reading up a lot on the forums about the bulk sub grows and wbs and grain teks, i can only really learn through practice though.

thanks for the advice

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8809346 - 08/22/08 02:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i need some L real soon.
its been real dry lately, well that was until a couple weeks ago.
it seems like whenever its dry theres no L for miless, but when one persons got L, i find it EVERYWHERE!

im excited!

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8809360 - 08/22/08 02:28 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol, i didn't watch that episode, but i find it insulting that big media companies would steal or culture, make it stupid, and sell it back to us.

not awesome.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8809367 - 08/22/08 02:32 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah its always cheesed up,

like a full on skitzoid
hallucination at the end of the episode.

boooo

--------------------

OfflineJonnyDeformed

Male User Gallery

Loc: Directlyundertheearthssun...
    #8809413 - 08/22/08 03:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

What is this weeds of which you speak?

--------------------

dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Re: ayahuasca on weeds! [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #8810293 - 08/22/08 10:15 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JonnyDeformed said:
What is this weeds of which you speak?

Dude! best show ever hands down.
Its about this single mom whose husband dies and hes the one that supported the family,
so in order to be able to live in their rich neighborhood that her husband used to pay for she has to start selling bud to afford shit. and all of the craziest shit happens to them.

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

OfflineWannaBeLegit
Stranger

#8810486 - 08/22/08 10:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I saw that episode and I thought it was very weird that she won't smoke pot but will drink that brew without knowing too much background and do it with a mexican drug lord.

Also I thought something was going to come of the guide telling her not to do it but the guy takes it and gives it to her anyways...

At first I thought it was cool but now that i think of it- it's pretty lame they put that in the show.

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
    #8810530 - 08/22/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It was a wishy washy drug type experience that they plopped the word "ayahuasca" into with very little concern for factual accuracy.

This season of Weeds has largely sucked anyway. Moving the characters away from Agrestic has left the show adrift with only intermittent moments of comedy.

Oh, and Nancy has smoked weed on a couple of occasions.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag