Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFloydRose
Weilii eyed
Male

Loc: US, Georgia
LSD vomiting anecdote
    #8807731 - 08/21/08 07:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I just wanted to share this story from the last time I tripped on LSD, because I find it fucking hilarious.

Me and my friend went to the Chattahoochee River about 2 weeks ago to trip. I ate 3.5 grams of equidors + 2 geltabs, and he ate 4 geltabs.

Anyways, we are like starting to trip when we stop at this rock on the riverbank to smoke a bowl and chill. We sit there for a LONG time, and then I stand up and start TRIPPING BALLS. I imagine he feels a similar sensation when he stands up right afterwards.

The exertion of standing turns my stomach. I drank 2 glasses of OJ before we left, and it was hot that day, so I'd drank like 3 bottles of water at this point in the hike.

I tell him I'm about to vomit, just so it doesn't scare the fuck out of him. I lean over a nearby rock and fucking SPEW bright orange liquid and peanut butter sandwich in a huge cone for like 5 seconds.

He is totally shocked, and he yells, "That was fucking GRAPHIC MAN! Holy fuck!"

I start laughing, because what he said is hilarious to me until my stomach churns and I turn and vomit again, even more this time.

I'm tripping SO fucking hard, and it feels weird to vomit, not to mention it's so god damn colorful.

He just looks at me like, "Woah!"

After I reorient myself, I start laughing again. I turn and say to him, "I felt like I just vomited sunshine, hahaha."

Well, just thought you guys might find that entertaining.

--------------------
“It is true that my discovery of LSD was a chance discovery, but it was the outcome of planned experiments and these experiments took place in the framework of systematic pharmaceutical, chemical research. It could better be described as serendipity.”
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Loc: Temple
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: FloydRose]
    #8807758 - 08/21/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hahahahahaha thats fucking hilarious.

--------------------

You will be missed

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
    #8807765 - 08/21/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i did chuckle a bit.  i puked hard on shrooms once and was thinking how weird it was to be puking and being ok with it at the same time.

Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #8807775 - 08/21/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:crazy2:

edit -- the last time I did DXM, I projectile vomited the 1/2 gallon of ice cream I had just inexplicably eaten, and it felt so fucking awesome... I was spewing off-white foam all around the bathroom, almost crying tears of joy.

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Edited by astronaut (08/21/08 08:15 PM)

OfflineEuphoria89
The Lone Deranger
Male

Loc: Holland
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: norml840]
    #8807779 - 08/21/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've always been deathly afraid of puking; but funny story nonetheless :laugh:

--------------------
Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: norml840]
    #8807783 - 08/21/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:rofl2: sounds like a scene from an American college movie

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: polantis]
    #8807950 - 08/21/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Funny shit man!  Thanks for sharing that.  I too have puked while tripping and found myself staring at my puke for an unusually long time watching the colors merge together.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8808059 - 08/21/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Puking on drugs stories are always the funniest.  I'll share mine.

A long, long time ago, I somehow ended up at a house with four or five guys who were all clamoring to trip the proverbial balls.  I had HBWR seeds on me at the time, so I sold each about eight seeds.  They had no idea what it did, and didn't care so long as it fucked them up--and being of the mindset that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, I didn't have too many regrets about making a profit on some seeds that had been sitting around in my desk drawer for a few good months.

So they took the seeds, and for the time being it seemed to be going pretty well--so I left to go get pretty blazed.  A friend of mine volunteered to stay and watch over them so they didn't get into too much trouble.

Four hours later, I got a panic-stricken phone call from my friend, telling me to get my ass over there now and pick him up.  I drove back, only to find what was an absolute scene of carnage.  Vomit, broken glass, shredded furniture, and an atmosphere of just general destruction.  My friend then proceeded to tell me what had happened after I left: Apparently, after waiting an hour or so, the guys had decided that what I had given them was bunk, and so they decided to call one of their friends, named Angel, over with copious amounts of booze.  He showed up with a few handles of tequila and a wasted girl, and then the group proceeded to pound down shot after shot.  Of course, the HBWRs then decided to promptly kick in with their formidable nausea, and the rest was priceless history.  The following are some scattered anecdotes told by my friend over the course of the night:

One guy stayed in the bathroom vomiting the entire rest of the time, making noises like he was trying to cough up the rest of his internal organs and then some.

Another guy tried to retreat to the safety of his room to salvage the trip, but the act of moving made him puke all over his bedsheets.  He then proceeded to circle puke by uncontrollably spinning around in his room--there was puke on the floor, puke on the walls, and some dripping puke on the ceiling.  He finally passed out on the bed, draped in layers of vomit.

The girl that Angel had brought over had also decided to pound down shots, but since she was such a lightweight, she promptly puked over all the kitchen floor, breaking all loose objects around her in the process, and was apparently nigh comatose for the rest of the night.

One guy managed to keep everything down, but spent his evening in an uncontrollable rage watching Fear and Loathing while obsessively muttering "why do I feel so much anger!?"

And the kicker: it turned out later that the guys in question were all high schoolers (we didn't know this at the time), and that their parents had left them the house for the day.  The parents apparently came back the next morning to find their house utterly destroyed by the power of HBWRs and Tequila.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: deCypher]
    #8808144 - 08/21/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

LOL!! Thats great. Funny how some people just won't wait that extra hour lol'

One night I remember gladly passing a bong to a guy that'd been drinking copious amounts of Cowboy shots :scat:

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#8808239 - 08/21/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Just the other night I was tripping on some L and it was 6:30 am and I had been tripping since midnight and hadn't eaten anything since. My stomach was feeling really empty so I go to the fridge and grab one of these fruit smoothie drinks and down it like I normally would. Seconds later I just felt it and knew, and immediately began puking all over my bathroom and partially in my toilet.

Somehow puking just made me feel all sorts of fucked up and it was so fucking strange cleaning up puke like that. I couldn't just leave it there...

There was another time I puked on L too, completely randomly. I fucking hate puking on drugs...

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #8808259 - 08/21/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
I fucking hate puking on drugs...

Not so bad as long as you don't have to clean it up.  That would surely suck.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: rick0909]
    #8808295 - 08/21/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

rick0909 said:
Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
I fucking hate puking on drugs...

Not so bad as long as you don't have to clean it up.  That would surely suck.

Yea it does. I've been in that situation before too. However, at least in this particular situation it was after I had already been tripping for several hours so I was still quite fucked up, but functional.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #8808755 - 08/21/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol puke stories are great...... Ive definatly had some good purge experiences.....

But one that comes to mind was when a friend of mine and I were toking some herbal from a 2 footer, He started coughing, reached down, picked up the bong and str8 chugged the bong water down, as soon as he emptied it he barfed it back up and str8 out, He said he thought it was a bottle of water... didnt even taste it.

Oh, and at this time, we had prob smoked out of it everyday for monthes without changed the water, just adding more to it when it got low. :laugh:

LoL, and then another time, same friend, I cant remeber what we were on.... MG maybe? smoking tons of weed as usual, and out of nowhere he pukes repeatedly.... I am laughing my ass off as he is recovering, Just then, The sound of hoofs pounding the ground coming right for us, we look up, a DEER is running right at us, The deer ( apparantly not paying attention ) looks up and changes direction like 3 feet away from us. Funny, Scary, Stupid. :tongue2:

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: Shad0w]
    #8809312 - 08/22/08 01:56 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Mixing speed, coke, weed, benzos, acid, xtc, ketamine, and just a bit too much GHB and cheap beer will make you throw up, but it looks damn beautiful in the toilet.  It's like multicolored stalagtites in a cave, but they sway back and forth.  Best to leave the bathrooom door unlocked, since you may have to be dragged away from the beautiful sight of what you've done.  Not that I would try it...

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #8809328 - 08/22/08 02:08 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My first time on L I puked and I had some fruit roll ups previous to it. It was fucking beautiful.

--------------------

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8809438 - 08/22/08 03:22 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i have a diarea story, but im not gonna tell it, :smile:

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

OfflineHighly Bodacious
Jovialist

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #8809473 - 08/22/08 03:40 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Expelling any sort of fluid out of your body, whatever it may be, while tripping hard is always really bizzare, but enjoyable (at least for me).

--------------------
Inspiration is a wheel for action. Motivation is its motion.

InvisibleTakemeaway
Mushroom Hunter.

Loc: Ancient Eucalyptus Forest
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: astronaut]
    #8809594 - 08/22/08 05:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

astronaut said:
:crazy2:

edit -- the last time I did DXM, I projectile vomited the 1/2 gallon of ice cream I had just inexplicably eaten, and it felt so fucking awesome... I was spewing off-white foam all around the bathroom, almost crying tears of joy.

LOL omg :crazy2:

--------------------

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male

Re: LSD vomiting anecdote *DELETED* [Re: Takemeaway]
    #8813459 - 08/22/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Anarchyz0r

Reason for deletion: privacy

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: LSD vomiting anecdote [Re: takk]
    #8813618 - 08/22/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anarchyz0r said:
the day after a trip/get drunk thing with my ex (whilst trying to get over food poisoning) i decided to eat 3 bowls of sugary-as-fuck coco-puffs, milk and oj to ward off the hangover - BAD IDEA!

hahah :scat:

one time when i was on 2c-t-7 i picked up a piece of pound cake and instantly puked right in front of my step bro, he thought i was like dieing

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag