Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWalkToTheInside
Energy

A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight
    #8807853 - 08/21/08 10:17 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Ive taken moderate doses before... the main effect has been me getting shot out my body and back in, numerous times, along with a ridiculous amount of cosmic energy flooding my body. It was extremely intense, but not half as strong as what a "full" breakthrough sounds like.

Tonight I felt the strong urge to try it again (it almost "pulls" me to it, its very strange, its like it knows when I should smoke it). It had been a long time since I smoked it, and I decided to start slow, as I had almost forgotten what it felt like. While getting my spice, pipe, and lighter together, my heart rate shot up through the roof. DMT is beautiful, but I dont think Id ever be able to smoke it without at least a good deal of anxiety. Its a deep plunge into the unknown. Anyway, I have to admit I was kinda scared to smoke it again, so I loaded a very small dose, a threshold amount. I put on my headphones (Pink Floyd-Learning How to Fly), and lit up the spice pipe. Its strange, I always think about it awhile, debate it in my mind, and then all of a sudden I just have to STOP thinking about it and focus all of my energy into lighting it. I inhaled a moderate hit and laid back. At such a low dose, I only had an incredible body high and the music was amazing, but nothing more.

By this point, most of the anxiety was gone. I loaded a slightly larger amount into the pipe, and put on some different music. Same effects.

At this point, I decided to make my intent clear. Out loud, I said "I am about to smoke DMT. I want to do this to gain insight into my life, and to help purify myself." I loaded a bit more than the last time, and hit it. It came on stronger, and the music started making me claustrophobic. I took off my headphones and laid back.

Recently Ive been having some very resentful feelings. My girlfriend basically turned her back on me and left me alone, and Ive been having strong negative feelings towards her since then. In my trip, though, I realized that hatred and resentment is silly and only hurts myself. Think about it. Everybody goes through life trying to be as happy as possible. I do it, you do it, everybody does. The problem is, we dont know exactly how to go about it. I realized that yes, she was trying to hurt me, but only because she thought it would lead to her being happier if she could make me feel bad. But for the first time, I was able to have compassion for her in my mind. She struggles through life, and her struggle is the same as mine, and yours. We all just want to be happy, but we dont know how. I asked DMT how I could purify myself and have a happier life, and spread happiness to others.

I recently decided to quit smoking marijuana, and the DMT told me that this is an excellent decision. It told me that it will greatly help both my lungs, and mind. I thought about college, and how registering for courses and figuring out what to do has been stressing me out. Then, a peacefulness came over me, and everything became "the moment." I realized that my entire life is like a fictional novel that Im writing, and Ive become so involved in it that I had forgotten Im the author. All of my judgments, plans, hopes, dreams, fears, are just a culmination of everything I have personally experienced in life. I laid back, and all I heard was the wind rustling and the bugs chirping. I just let it all come in. Nature was perfection. If I wasnt here, if humans didnt exist, think of the peace. Think of the peace. Natural perfection with no judgment. For a moment or two, I realized that "blank slate" concept in perfect clarity, realized that all of my life is fictional, that I am the author, I am in control, and if I decide that "life" is against me, its because I ALLOW myself to feel that way about it. I felt like I went from passenger to driver, and it was very liberating.

The beauty is, it doesnt matter. Everything we do in life doesnt matter. We are here, and we experience our lives, but it all springs from a natural source of purity. As such, we each have an incredible degree of free will, and can change our lives around just by changing our mindset and deciding to take hold of our own futures. There are endless possibilities, and we can do basically whatever we want, as long as we believe in ourselves and make our intentions clear to the universe.

I finished up the rest of the spice that was left in the pipe (a very very small amount), and then put it away. Since then, about 4 hours ago, I have been very, very peaceful. Everything is okay in my life. Its okay. I feel like a great load has been taken off my chest, and I am now free to write my own destiny, as well as develop compassion for myself and everybody else. That was the final message - meditate. Meditate and you can clean your mind from impurity. The DMT helped to a tremendous degree, but it told me I can improve my life all on my own just by meditating.

No visuals, no entities, nothing like that, but what a powerful experience. I feel really, really good, and so much more in control of my life than I have been in a really long time.

Of course, Im not trying to say these messages are some sort of absolute truth, or that they apply to everybody, but for me it was a very moving experience, and I feel so glad that I decided to take the venture.

:bowdown: :heart: :aum:

--------------------

Edited by WalkToTheInside (08/21/08 10:19 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibled4a2n0k
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight [Re: WalkToTheInside]
    #8807889 - 08/21/08 10:24 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery!

Amazingly beautiful post, you should stick around here.

:psychsplit:

--------------------
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight [Re: d4a2n0k]
    #8807968 - 08/21/08 10:41 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Seconded. You sound like an honest and articulate individual, and a talented writer to boot.
:thumbup:

Edited by Orbital_Saucer (08/21/08 10:42 PM)

Offlinebodi
Stranger

Re: A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #8807996 - 08/21/08 10:47 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you for that - It was inspiring. I am going to journey tonight with mimosa and rue.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight [Re: bodi]
    #8808085 - 08/21/08 11:03 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

agreed, great post.

come visit dmt-nexus too, we have the utmost respect for this compound. tryptamines are tops

--------------------
"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.
In an evolving universe, who stands still moves backwards." ~R.A. Wilson

Edited by piracetam (08/21/08 11:09 PM)

Offlinebodi
Stranger

Re: A small dose of DMT, a large dose of insight [Re: piracetam]
    #8808109 - 08/21/08 11:06 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

thank you i will check it right now before i go get ready:)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience