Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: Tripping Cats [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #880378 - 09/12/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I've always wanted to give my cat weed..haven't had the heart to do it yet.

I'm also considering giving some to my dog. She's old, and dying, and has arthritis. I'm sure it would help her. Would that be acceptable?

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Tripping Cats [Re: spliffguru]
    #880557 - 09/12/02 12:15 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yeah man, just lightly blow your hits into the animal's direction. they get enough just by breathing in your second hand. you'll know right away if they like it or not.

InvisibleSoFarNorth
Hindu BuddistInitiate
Loc: Far away from here
    #881578 - 09/13/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Heh...we had a batch of special muffins sitting out to cool when our one dog got to 'em w/o our knowing it. Ate about a 1/2-oz. in one sitting...this in an 80-lb. dog...was gone for days...still acts a little brain damaged. Probably should consider this to be a data point at the far right end of the bell curve...

--------------------
"Those that would sacrifice essential liberties for some temporary safety deserve neither."
Ben Franklin

Anonymous

Re: Tripping Cats [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #881948 - 09/13/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

My friend has an old pug with caterax and he started smoking him up a year or 2 ago. Now that dog is a stoner. He likes to get hot boxed with us. you say "zipper wanna smoke some pot?" and he gets all exited and comes to sit next to whoever has the pipe. His caterax is actually going away now, but its not completely gone yet. That dog sleeps a lot.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Tripping Cats [Re: ]
    #883419 - 09/14/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

My friend has a Jack Russell Terrier (small dog) that he smokes out everyonce in a while. He likes it, but he gets really horny everytime. He usually goes and humps a stuffed animal for like an hour. One time though, my leg was the unlucky object of his attraction. This one time when we were smoking with him, he was laying in the middle of a blanket, so we all grabbed a corner and bounced him like he was on a trampoline. He loved it.

Peace

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
    #901303 - 09/23/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

cats love to trip for the most part... fuck, catnip is like datura, and cats love that shit. they also seem to like weed even more than dogs do. i've never met a shroomed-out cat, but i have seen a cat on acid, and it looked like it was having a seriously good trip. syd barrett, the singer/lead guitarist for early pink floyd, had two cats named "pink" and "floyd". needless to say, they also dropped lots of acid (probably not as much as syd's five times a day though!) why do you think medieval witches are always associated with cats? cats are fucked up magical animals... if i ever have a cat, i will at least smoke it up.. btw my friend's dad's dog smokes hash every day and is an alcoholic! if he doesnt get his daily booze, he tries to spill people's beers on the floor, etc. he even takes shots..

OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
Re: Tripping Cats [Re: iloveraving]
    #901783 - 09/23/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I had a cat one time and I lived at a party house we partied all the time . Everyone Smoked the cat up all the time and its health went to absolute shit..the cat stopped eating and it hid under our couch a lot until one day it died. So the thing is smoking your cat up is a bad idea and letting it trip is even worse the cat has no way of knowing whats going on I mean if you give some one a drug and they dont know what it is its going to freak them out because they dont know whta they are experiencing. LEVAE THE POOR ANIMALS ALONE YOU AMINALS LET THEM LIVE OUT THEIR PEACEFUL HAPPY EXISTENCE THEY HAVE EARNED IN PEACE...The animals must have had to lead a fairly productive life to be rewarded of the experience of being a house pet.

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds