Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends?
    #8804064 - 08/21/08 02:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Just wondering who else is the only one within their group of friends that's into psychedelics?....

I mean, sure my friends have done shrooms a few times and do E here and there...But they are more interested in just getting fucked up & seeing some shit and look at it as just another thing to do.....Which i think is going to lead to a bad trip for them someday, and it did actually for one buddy of mine recently. I just don't think they realize there is much much more to mushrooms than visuals....

I'm the only one out of my group of friends that seems to actually be interested in and understand psychedelics....So it is a pain in the ass to talk about different psychedelics in front of them, most of them still believe all those ridiculous street myths, though it doesn't stop them from trying shit :shrug:. I'm known pretty much as the "drug geek" and try to explain different things to them such as how the LSD experience really isn't as heavy or confusing as shrooms are and how LSD is no worse than mushrooms but most of it never sets in....

Not really sure where i am going with this thread....But this is one reason why i love the shroomery, there are others here that understand. Where are you all in the real world?...I have only once, at some party met a few other psychonauts that were legit and knew what they were talking about.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChurning
Chain Reaction
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: openmind]
    #8804109 - 08/21/08 03:07 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I hear ya man.  Although, I have freinds who aren't really interested at all, use in a similar way as I do, and friends that really take it to whole other level.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: openmind]
    #8804118 - 08/21/08 03:12 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I am kind of the opposite. The small group of drug users I know are really into psychedelics and weed. I like psychedelics, but I also really really like opiates. And they frown on me for that.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlinewhatsupadrian
Stranger
Male

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: aDoS]
    #8804176 - 08/21/08 04:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Perhaps because opiates are highly addictive?

--------------------
ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ oʇ sıɥʇ pıp doɹp ssɐq ǝɥʇ

Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: whatsupadrian]
    #8804338 - 08/21/08 07:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my friends don't use psychedelics. But I have you guys :tongue:

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: donvliet]
    #8804342 - 08/21/08 07:23 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

damn right you do! :grin: :mushroom2:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: Locus]
    #8804349 - 08/21/08 07:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Not quite like that where I'm the only one of my friends who is into psychedelics - but a lot of them don't even know what's up with it. They are cool and they are my friends but some of them just haven't traveled down that path yet.

But then I have my friends who are into psychedelics and it's fucking awesome. It's fucking sweet to have people on your wave length.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: donvliet]
    #8804354 - 08/21/08 07:32 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

donvliet said:
my friends don't use psychedelics. But I have you guys :tongue:

Exactly... that's what were here for! :hug:

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: Platinum]
    #8804528 - 08/21/08 08:37 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

When I was a teen just about all my friends were into psychedelics.  Probably for the wrong reasons.  Now being 27 going on 28 nobody I hang with is into them.  Probably why I like it here so much.  So many psychonauts.  Long live the Shroomery!

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: rick0909]
    #8804575 - 08/21/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Most of the people I hang out with are alcoholics. There are is a good core group of psychedellic proponents who see me as their sort of guru. The rest of the people I hang out with are excessive potheads to a point I even think is overdoing it. There are overlap from these three, like the alcoholic potheads, tripping potheads, and alcoholic trippers.

I dont really have friends that "trip like I do" and seek enlightenment except for one or two. I used to have alot more but they all moved or got busted. Alot of the psychedellic fans I know dont do it in the right context(atleast I tink).

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8804589 - 08/21/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

unless its coke pills beer or weed

you might aswell be talking about lizard men from mars around my friends

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinemushroomluva
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: USA, Florida, PSL
    #8804663 - 08/21/08 09:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I am def not the only one to do psychedelics in my group...i am more interested in what they do and how they effect you as a being. I love mushrooms...but never got big into lsd or acid...actually never even tried them.....its cool to be the one cat in ur group that has all the knowledge on important stuff.

--------------------
The Greatful Learner

InvisibleAmberthefrog
Daemonic Frog of Kehjistan
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: mushroomluva]
    #8804767 - 08/21/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, none of my friends are into it really. They think i'm a bit nutty really :laugh:

--------------------
"All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses. " ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: mushroomluva]
    #8804771 - 08/21/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

LSD and acid are the same thing :crazy2:

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8804777 - 08/21/08 09:45 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

meh. all my friends that do drugs are absulotely convinced that psychedelics are horrible for you, that shrooms poison you and acid gives you some weird permenant synesthesia after a couple times

that doesnt stop them from doing it, but when i try to explain how they really wor they think im some sort of idiot just cause i dont have as much practical experience as them
it pisses me the fuck off

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlinefawhit
Mad as you
Male User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8804820 - 08/21/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My friends will smoke weed whenever but when it comes to shrooms they just have a problem with it. One is afraid of getting hppd and the other just isn't interested.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: fawhit]
    #8804949 - 08/21/08 10:14 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

No!  Interacting (as in friends with) with non-drug users makes me rather paranoid.  I do have some friends who only poke smot but their attitude towards psychedelics usually sketches me out rather quickly.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8804963 - 08/21/08 10:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my best friend loves psychedelics

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #8805007 - 08/21/08 10:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i got all my frwends into psychonaughts, but i by far do the most dr00gz outta any1 i no

--------------------

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you the only one that's into psychedelics within your group of friends? [Re: Coaster]
    #8805034 - 08/21/08 10:34 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have introduced many a friend to psychedelics. Yay for the glial cells that us shroomerites paralell or represent in the zoomout mendelbrot of life. Haha, does anyone get that, it makes sense to me:shrug: I would say if I can't trip with someone then they're probably not the type of person I want to be friends with...if they're not comfortable with it thats different.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder