Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

3x salvia joint
    #8804313 - 08/21/08 08:57 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I have been posting about this odd form of salvia smoking that I came up with after collecting over an ounce of fallen leaves from my salvia plant(s) which I have been pinching and cutting and rooting and encouraging for 3 years now such that it is in 4 pots with hardly any root space (I am sure my neighbour is getting a cutting soon)...

anyway,

I had previously purchased a lot of 10x which is one toke madness for me, but since then I have mostly been smoking my salvinorin papers which are like 100x on cigarette paper fragments - no smoke whatsoever escapes....

so, I digress and preamble too much but I did not much like my fat plain leaf joints (too much smoke) and I am disinclined to smoke 10x because it is less convenient than my papers, so I began mixing the 10x with plain leaf and I have what would be equal to 3x which I roll into normal sized joints.

these joints are great for me and 1 other person to get to salviaspace, or for me twice and some left over. (I think I will haul out a cigarette holder so that I throw less away) - I could get 3 sessions from one joint personally.

so this morning in the bath -40 mins ago, after 4 tokes of my 3x joint (which I started last night and let go out when things got busy), I was sweeping and swooping through reality as a series of membranous dimensions and it resembled life as normal but way different - and this was after I was my neighbor who is black with long dreads, and he was telepathic and he thought he was me, so it was a bit confusing for a minute or 3.

and there was a lovely cartoon jewelled crown on my head after I emerged from an emerald.

then I had a conversation with my wife about the construction project we live in and now I am headed to work.

in doors, I will be back to my smokeless salvinorin papers, the lady finds this method smells too much.

but out of doors, the lack of paraphenalia is very compelling.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAMDM
Male

Re: 3x salvia joint [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8804368 - 08/21/08 09:40 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds fun.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports