Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Illegal aliens
    #8804162 - 08/21/08 06:03 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

I'm not sure how many people are familiar with e-verify, as it isn't widely talked about in MSM.  It is a free online system where an employer can enter a prospective employees social security number and get an immediate answer regarding that persons legal work status within the US.  It is free, fast, and highly accurate (over 99.5%).  Really, a dream come true for employers than need a quick, simple, and easy way to verify that their employees, or prospective employees, are legitimate.

Unfortunately, it is too good.  The liberals in congress, the US Chamber of Commerce (lobby group), the state of California, etc, are all against it!  California has a bill working through the system to prohibit state agencies and local governments in California from using e-verify.

Is it just me, or is thing @#$@ing insane?  We have a tool, that actually works, is easy to use, and is accurate, that prevents illegal aliens from getting jobs, and now people are trying to get rid of the program?  Absolutely crazy.  If the democrats get their way, e-verify will no longer exist... they are trying to kill it at the federal level.

Nine states (last time I checked) had actually passed laws requiring the use of e-verify for public agencies or contractors to verify the employment eligibility of employees.  Unfortunately, federal judges have decided this is somehow illegal and blocked the laws in many states.  (No, you can't verify that your employees are legal, but you can go to jail for employing illegals!  :rolleyes:)

I've been unable to find anything about Obama's position on e-verify.  Not that it matters, his position on anything pretty much changes to match the ideals of the group to which he is speaking. If anybody can find something about him with respect to e-verify, please post the reference.  Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: Seuss]
    #8804215 - 08/21/08 07:25 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Not that it matters, his position on anything pretty much changes to match the ideals of the group to which he is speaking.

... as we begin to recycle comments from four years ago. You might as well be talking about John Kerry.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
    #8804217 - 08/21/08 07:26 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

I've heard Lou Dobbs talk alot about this.

He does a pretty good job of pointing out government failures, especially when it comes to illegal aliens.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: Phred]
    #8804222 - 08/21/08 07:35 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

> ... as we begin to recycle comments from four years ago. You might as well be talking about John Kerry.

A common problem among many politicians.  However, The Great Prophet Obama seems to be immune from such criticism, at least in the eyes of his followers.

> I've heard Lou Dobbs talk alot about this.  He does a pretty good job of pointing out government failures

Is he that guy on CNN?  I don't have a TV, thus I don't watch CNN, but if he is who I think he is, kinda surprising given the left leaning nature of that particular media outlet.  (Kinda like having somebody on FOX 'news' that supports abortion rights.)

I'm still waiting for somebody to give a good reason why e-verify should go away.  Personally, I think it should be mandatory that all employers use it, or something like it, to verify the eligibility of their workers.

--------------------

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
    #8804236 - 08/21/08 07:49 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Yea that's him.

He's a Populist.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8804403 - 08/21/08 09:56 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
...  Really, a dream come true for employers than need a quick, simple, and easy way to verify that their employees, or prospective employees, are legitimate. ...

Unfortunately, it is too good.  The liberals in congress, the US Chamber of Commerce (lobby group), the state of California, etc, are all against it!  California has a bill working through the system to prohibit state agencies and local governments in California from using e-verify.

Is it just me, or is thing @#$@ing insane?  We have a tool, that actually works, is easy to use, and is accurate, that prevents illegal aliens from getting jobs, and now people are trying to get rid of the program?  Absolutely crazy.  If the democrats get their way, e-verify will no longer exist... they are trying to kill it at the federal level.

Nine states (last time I checked) had actually passed laws requiring the use of e-verify for public agencies or contractors to verify the employment eligibility of employees.  Unfortunately, federal judges have decided this is somehow illegal and blocked the laws in many states.  (No, you can't verify that your employees are legal, but you can go to jail for employing illegals!  :rolleyes:)

WHAT IF this Federal Government you speak of, which is promulgating e-verify is not the United States of America as set for by the Constitution for the United States of America is itself a foreign institution. I know the claim made in the previous sentence sounds like madness to most, but please bear with me...

And WHAT IF the social security number is not a natural human being's number, but a number of a trust (legal corporate entity) which this Federal Government created in order to be able to "lawfully" get people to contract themselves into income taxation and their own private statutes which people commonly mistake for laws...

IT WOULD be the natural human beings, not social security numbered corporations (trusts), that are the rightful residents of the United States of America and would then all be foreigners to the Federal Government. This would create the condition that human beings in their own natural capacity are illegals to the US Government and cannot work or get a job.

IT WOULD also be that "illegal" aliens you speak of are illegal to a foreign power residing in our Constitutionally provided Republic, and NOT illegal to the Original Jurisdiction Government.

This is like saying a foreign corporation wants you to join up with it, by applying for a social security number in order to have you give it usury (income taxes, property taxes and adherence to all Federal statutes, which disparage human rights and civil liberties at all levels). Applying for a Social Security Number, which is like applying for Citizenship to a foreign corporation, then is like applying to a mob to get "protected" by them, all you got to do is pay them to not beat your face in.

IT WOULD also be that this foreign corporation clearly has a right to do the thing it is doing because it is private, and people have entered into contractual relationships with them as a matter of accepting the position of Trustee of a Trust that the Social Security Administration created when they offered the Social Security Card, which states that it is property of the United States Government.

If one looks in Black's Law Dictionary 8th edition it states that a trust has 5 elements. A Creator (Social Security Administration), a Beneficiary (United States Government), a thing of value held in trust (the social security card, which is revocable, which clearly states on it that it is property of the United States Government), a Trustee (yourself in your natural capacity as a human being) and acceptance of the trust (The card states that by signing it you activate the card). A trust is also a contract. Only Natural Sovereigns have the ability to contract. It is Sovereignty that allows the contract to be binding. Without Sovereignty of a party, the contract cannot possibly be binding, for there is no agency, possession or dominion that may be exercised in the upholding of that contract.

Therefore, the social security number is a trust's number and cannot possibly be the number of a human being.

The nature of a trust is that it has no consciousness and capacity on its own, and must have a human lend it consciousness and capacity in order for it to do anything. This creates the condition in the eyes of the law that when the trust acts according to its trust agreement, or trust contract (for which in the case of the social security administration's created trust, there is no documentation and paperwork that outlines what the trust can and cannot do, but nevertheless, the trust is still created, which is called being created in construct), that when the Trustee acts while lending consciousness and capacity, the Trustee or human is taking no action at all, having the trust be the one solely responsible for its acts. Again, unless there is a breach of the trust contract or common law, such as murder, fraud or theft, the trustee is IMMUNE from the trust's actions.

What does this have to do with the illegal immigrant situation? The social security insurance program is NOT mandatory. The social security card also cannot be used for identification. It is for the reason that the social security number is not YOUR number.

So, think about it. How many assets or possessions do you have in the Trust's name and number? Who's the beneficiary? Who actually owns that stuff? The answer is, not the human being.

IF a private organization wants to NOT participate in the social security insurance program with its respective FICA and all that, then they could employ "illegals" all they want. The fact of the matter is, once someone joins up with these programs to receive "Federal Benefits" which is much like mob protection schemes, then yes, it is illegal to employ someone without a social security number and it would be a breach of the terms of the contract of whoever is involved with the social security insurance program, which is nearly all employers.

I realize that the words I say are going to seem incomprehensible to you unless one understands the same historical context that I do, which involves the creation of a corporation which then became called the United States Government which later had it's ownership transfered over to the International Monetary Fund, making it a privately owned corporation, which is NOT our Government at all, but exists in the same capacity as FEDERAL express or UPS or McDonalds.

The good news is, once someone realizes all of what is going on, they can be in the system, yet not of it, granting immunity and privileges that all Sovereigns have, which is true liberty and freedom.

Thank you very much for your time.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: InfiniTcell]
    #8804798 - 08/21/08 11:47 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

> The social security insurance program is NOT mandatory.

Correct, but there are many things that a person cannot do without a social security number.

> The social security card also cannot be used for identification

And yet it is.  It has become the de facto standard identification, in the US, for tax purposes.  Try to get a college loan, or even open a bank account with a SSN.  It isn't possible (or is next to impossible).

However, you bring up some good points... better than I have heard from others.

(And before anybody starts jumping on the immigrant vs illegal alien bandwagon... I am 100% anti-illegal alien and 100% pro-legal immigrant.  Kick out the illegals, and for every illegal we kick out (permanently), allow a legal immigrant that has been patiently waiting in line in to fill the illegal's spot.)

--------------------

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Where Art Meets Crime
    #8805796 - 08/21/08 03:24 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
I'm not sure how many people are familiar with e-verify, as it isn't widely talked about in MSM.  It is a free online system where an employer can enter a prospective employees social security number and get an immediate answer regarding that persons legal work status within the US.  It is free, fast, and highly accurate (over 99.5%).  Really, a dream come true for employers than need a quick, simple, and easy way to verify that their employees, or prospective employees, are legitimate.

I've been unable to find anything about Obama's position on e-verify.  Not that it matters, his position on anything pretty much changes to match the ideals of the group to which he is speaking. If anybody can find something about him with respect to e-verify, please post the reference.  Thanks in advance.

I have heard of e-verify and I think its a good idea, but I dont think its the all powerful tool that will stem the tide of illegal immigration.

It can prevent illegals from getting jobs where their wages are taxable. If illegal Paco from El Salavador has a decent job at a meat packing plant making $12 an hour, and he is discovered via e-verify to not be a legal resident, he'll be fired. with little recourse, and no  desire to return to his 3rd world native land, he will join he ranks of the estimated 5 million +illegals working under the table by getting a food service job that pays $5 an hour cash. now, w/o a verifiable income. he could potentially apply for gov assistance to supplement his cash in hand income (becoming an even further drain), and pay zero taxes to boot. 

I think e verify is a good tool for employers who want to cover their own asses to avoid prosecution /fines/jail time. I dont expect employers to be experts at ID'ing forged docs, and I am not advocating that employers be procesuted for failure to i.d. a forged doc, but I am for fining employers who pay illiegals under the table.

also, everify web searches state that its potentially as low as 94% accurate, not 99.5% accurate. it is based on a gov database, after all.

oh, and way to turn this topic into an unrelated smear attack in Obama! :rolleyes:

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: MrBump]
    #8805948 - 08/21/08 03:54 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

> oh, and way to turn this topic into an unrelated smear attack in Obama! :rolleyes:

Obama deserves to be smeared, as does McCain.  (Vote 3rd party, please.)  However, I brought up Obama because I cannot find anything about his position on this topic.

> also, everify web searches state that its potentially as low as 94% accurate

Yes, potentially, it might not work at all, perhaps, maybe.  Gotta be careful with "outs" as they allow people to claim anything.

You bring up another good point with the employers that are working under the table anyway.  Still, I think something is better than nothing.  Plus, it takes away the excuse from employers that are breaking the law, "but I had no way of knowing".

I really don't like where the long term solution leads... national ID cards, rfid implants, and the like.  I don't know which would annoy me more... being "chipped" by McCain or being forced to feed the world by Obama.  (ooh, another dig.  :rolleyes:)

--------------------

OfflineWhiteBunny
How deep doesthe rabbit hole go?
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: MrBump]
    #8805965 - 08/21/08 03:58 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

I agree it is f'ing ridiculous!  Kinda like how some say no document workers instead of illegal aliens to try to win over some supporters.  It's crazy how some cities have "illegal alien sanctuaries" and the fed government doesn't do something about it.  There are good immigrants but it's not fair to the people that enter the U.S legally with good intentions.

WB

--------------------

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8806062 - 08/21/08 04:21 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> The social security insurance program is NOT mandatory.

Correct, but there are many things that a person cannot do without a social security number.

Absolutely correct. It is because those who run the banks have spent a lot of time and resources to make it this way. It's funny how in the bible it says that in the end times a person cannot buy and sell without the mark of the best. LoL sounds a little like the current situation... though, I believe the current bible is totally messed up in that Emperor Constantine, when he called the Counsel of Nicea in order to create the official "Christian" religion for Roman Citizens, he removed and changed a lot of what then at the time current Christianity was. Has anyone ever read the The Essene Gospel of Peace? Well, that didn't make it in there.... probably should have... The Essene writings happen to sit well with me, but not 100%

Quote:

Seuss said:
> The social security card also cannot be used for identification

And yet it is.  It has become the de facto standard identification, in the US, for tax purposes.  Try to get a college loan, or even open a bank account with(out) a SSN.  It isn't possible (or is next to impossible).

When one considers who is doing the loaning, they may require any information at all for said loan, because it is all private, like I said. And, the person getting the loan is not the natural human being, it would be the trust, because these banks can only do the things that they are doing to trusts, to do them to people would be clearly breaking the law.

Quote:

Seuss said:
However, you bring up some good points... better than I have heard from others.

Thank you very very much. If this sounds interesting to you, please check out the thread I had started in this forum titled The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation

Quote:

Seuss said:
(And before anybody starts jumping on the immigrant vs illegal alien bandwagon... I am 100% anti-illegal alien and 100% pro-legal immigrant.  Kick out the illegals, and for every illegal we kick out (permanently), allow a legal immigrant that has been patiently waiting in line in to fill the illegal's spot.)

Is this because the "illegals" are creating competition for a limited job market and so on and so forth? Well, I tell you this, the second we as the people can rise up against the Federal Reserve Bank and Corp US in a legal and lawful manner and rightfully remove them from our existence and return ourselves to the gold standard instead of having debt instrument fiat currency in the form of notes, also being free from income taxation and property taxation schemes, we will be free from inflation and boom-bust economy cycles. This will create the condition of such a powerful and vibrant economy, we would probably be BEGGING the world's people to come here and work because labor will be in such high demand... and we can party like it's 1999 until 2999. Wouldn't that be nice?

No offense, but the founding fathers would be rolling in their graves at such a concept of exclusion =) They founded this country on the principles of Liberty. So long as a person found a place to live, stay, work, there should be no problem with them at all. If ruffians move in here and break all sorts of common laws like theft and whatnot, we must deal with them on an individual basis with a properly set judiciary system.

Again, I state that an illegal immigrant is one who is illegal in the eyes of a foreign power, who want people to have a relationship to a social security number with that person thinking that number and name on the card is theirs. The name on the card is in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Here is Corp US's own rules on the matter of names and capitalization:

title 44, u.s.c.

SECTION 1105. THE PUBLIC PRINTER SHALL DETERMINE THE FORM AND STYLE IN WHICH THE PRINTING OR BINDING ORDERED BY A DEPARTMENT IS EXECUTED, AND
THE MATERIAL AND THE SIZE OF TYPE USED, HAVING PROPER REGARD TO ECONOMY, WORKMANSHIP, AND THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE WORK IS NEEDED.
U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual: Browse
U.S. Government Style Manual (2000), 29th Edition

3. CAPITALIZATION RULES

3.2. Proper names are capitalized.
Rome
Brussels
John Macadam
Macadam family
Italy
Anglo-Saxon

Notice how the names have both Upper and lower case letters? The social security card's name does not fall into this format, and must be the title of some other entity than one who has a proper name. As I am aware, trust's have titles rather than proper names.

Like, when "I" when to college, there was a social security number used in its application as well as for all the respective loans. So, legally speaking, no human being actually attended the school, it was the trust. And the driver's license and passport that is commonly used for identification is actually identification for the social security administration created trust. The card itself is the thing of value that is being held in trust, and is not the trust itself, therefore could not possibly be used for identification. These agencies are in the habit of looking at Natural Sovereign Free Human Beings as non-existent, for they do not know how to recognize such entities, not being provided for by their statutes.

Banks are in the habit of not loaning people currency or notes without such a number, because without such a number, they have no benefit for themselves, having no power over such a natural human being. So, it is in the bank's interests (which is to say the bank's interests are also reflected in the Federal Government's behavior and the Fed's holdings, the Corporate States which all incorporated under this privatized banking scheme between the years of 1968 and 1972), for everyone to have a social security number. So, naturally the way they want to do things is make it really an easy choice for one to want to go through almost anything to get such a relationship with the social security number.

My point of view is that we must preserve our rights and recognize who we are first. Once we know that we are Sovereigns and are created equally then we must learn who all the other parties are second. When one follows the historical and legal record, we find that the Original Jurisdiction United States of America as provided for by the Constitution for the United States of America with its 16 amendments is for the most part vacant (there's no president, there's no judiciary, there's one (1) senator, no representatives...). And what we have here in people's common recognition of what the "Government" is, is a privately owned corporation which calls itself the United States Government and United States of America and so on and so forth who has it's own constitution with 27 amendments, missing the original 13th Amendment. Also see this link

I am thankful for people like you in our world, for it is us, who will hold the tyranny to their crimes and actions.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: WhiteBunny]
    #8806078 - 08/21/08 04:24 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

WhiteBunny said:
I agree it is f'ing ridiculous!  Kinda like how some say no document workers instead of illegal aliens to try to win over some supporters.  It's crazy how some cities have "illegal alien sanctuaries" and the fed government doesn't do something about it.  There are good immigrants but it's not fair to the people that enter the U.S legally with good intentions.

WB

Legally speaking, there is nothing the Fed can do about it for these people have not entered into contractual relationships with this privately owned corporation. If the Fed were to do anything, they'd be liable to huge sums of cash under civil rights violations suits under Title 28 Section 1333 and Title 42 section 1983

Edited by InfiniTcell (08/21/08 04:31 PM)

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
    #8806676 - 08/21/08 06:51 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Seuss said

(Vote 3rd party, please.) 

I agree, but this system will NOT be violated from the outside until momentum is available. Ron Paul made the mistake of running Republican, he carried the momentum to possibly take nearly 1/4 of the country for a few months, with such disparity in the Republican party prior to the sealing of McCain. If he would have been in as an independent he would have taken other jaded independents within the logical realm, such as a few board members here, AND forced the media the coverage needed to get his placement across, (maybe, but probably)

Until the momentum is there to actually have SIGHT of winning, a 3rd party vote is often voting against whichever party candidate you would have more in common with, the same as not voting, basically, but with a minor statement similar to protesting with 'code-pink'. Useless, but still known...to some.

We should work on networking, as the internet could make a possible independent president again possible. One who would check monopolistic power, allow employee respectability, respect the constitution, know vocabulary, not spend money on useless causes that sound nice, provide real science, allow real religious freedom that does not infringe on the rights of others, and protect free trade and monetary possession laws THAT DO NOT DEGRADE THE WORKING CLASS IN THE PROCESS. Free trade, with regulation for large entities. Same for government.

~Monk, now with more sensationalism and party loyalty, to the local drum 'n bass conventions!

Edited by numonkei (08/21/08 07:03 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #8806682 - 08/21/08 06:53 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InfiniTcell said:

Legally speaking,

You have no idea of the law.  You constantly spout sophomoric nonsense as if you had a law degree, which you clearly do not.

--------------------

Offlinenumonkei

Re: Illegal aliens [Re: numonkei]
    #8806710 - 08/21/08 06:59 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

EDIT : accidental double-post.

Edited by numonkei (08/21/08 07:00 PM)

Offlinenumonkei

Re: Illegal aliens [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8806742 - 08/21/08 07:09 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

InfiniTcell said:

Legally speaking,

You have no idea of the law.  You constantly spout sophomoric nonsense as if you had a law degree, which you clearly do not.

Well, some is right, some is wrong.

:shrug:

A large problem on this board, people embellishing with sarcasm, when forgetting that a message board post in a serious forum will likely be read literally. Which may or may not be the case with the false information.

For example: Any Numonkei post in P&S :smile:

~Monk

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8807405 - 08/21/08 09:01 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You have no idea of the law.

Hello zappaisgod! Thank you very much for your opinion. This statement presupposed that you know the law or perhaps have a law degree. Could you tell us where you learned the law or in what capacity you currently understand the law? I am always looking to learn through primary sources that are admissible under the Federal Rules of Evidence, including Rule 1005. Under said rule, public laws and United States Code are admissible due to the fact they are public record. I always do my best to support my statements with such primary sources. Admittedly, I could have done a better job supporting my claims, but I figure once people challenge certain claims or issues, I will have a chance to refute or counter argue using primary evidences.

Since you say everything I say is incorrect, without supporting what and why it is incorrect, I had only the option to thank you for your opinion.

I have a suspicion that perhaps you have a disagreement with my claim that the Federal Government, or United States Government is a private corporation. Have you also read the link to the thread I started which is in the post in this thread previous to mine on this specific subject?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
  You constantly spout sophomoric nonsense as if you had a law degree, which you clearly do not.

Are law degree'd people the only people capable of knowing the law? What is it about the public records that are inaccessible to those of us who choose not to enter into such a learning environment, perhaps preferring to do the study and research for oneself, rather than have someone else's presentation of the facts (this would be a secondary, or tertiary type source of information, and would be inadmissable in a court of law, because it would be an opinion). All court cases are opinions, even the Supreme Court cases. The Supreme court case opinions actually happen to matter due to stare decisis, but the fact remains it is an opinion and interpretation of the law.

If someone can eloquently present facts and argue them well, then the way the courts operate will change.

Since I have taken on the model of adhering to primary sources only, I have well enough proven to myself that indeed the US Government is a privately owned corporation.

There are 3 elements of a quit claim deed as defined in any competent law dictionary. There is a Grantor, or giver, a Grantee, or receiver and then some asset or right must be granted. In the case of the Bretton Woods Agreement under Title 22 section 286d such language can be found. The Federal Reserve banks are now the fiscal agents of the IMF. That's essentially total control over what they can and cannot do. The Federal Reserve Banks are extremely wealthy. Not including the National Debt, they have untold amounts of assets. The Federal Reserve has not been audited, ever, so, we can only imagine what they hold. This is in addition to the current 9trillion+ national debt that the Federal Government owes to the Federal Reserve bank.

Wouldn't you like to have the Federal Reserve Banks as your fiscal agent? I know I sure would. I'd write some humongous checks and have some fun with it =). They'd clear, I know the Federal Reserve is good for it.

What is the difference between having access and control over all of the assets of a "National Bank" and ownership of the same thing? Not very much. So, the IMF is the lucky, foreign organization in this case. There is a lot more to this story, but I am not in the habit of spoon feeding information to people. I'd prefer them do some work and research for themselves to verify or disprove what is being said. Since your dismissal came quickly, I have a suspicion that your preference is to go on thinking what you have been taught, or taught yourself to be true is true.

However, whatever you choose to believe is right is fine with me. It is your right and I have only an interest in those who will consider what may or may not be, perhaps using emotions in a positive manner to get to the heart of any matter and gain power from it.

Would you agree that when one learns something that is absolutely true that that person is now forever altered in such a way that grants them a power or ability that they had not had before?

I have experienced incredible things with this understanding of law, but you would not believe me unless we had a personal relationship and I could show you first hand what sort of things have happened. But, being that we prefer to keep at least some form of anonymity here, such a relationship or burden of proof on my part is only marginally possible.

Please be well and happy. Thank you.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: Illegal aliens [Re: numonkei]
    #8807422 - 08/21/08 09:05 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

numonkei said:

Well, some is right, some is wrong.

:shrug:

Hello! Would you like to share with us some examples of what some right or wrong things may be, and perhaps how you have come to know it as absolute truth? Thank you very much for your helpful attitude.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #8807493 - 08/21/08 09:19 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InfiniTcell said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You have no idea of the law.

Hello zappaisgod! Thank you very much for your opinion. This statement presupposed that you know the law or perhaps have a law degree. 

Nope, it doesn't presuppose that at all.  It doesn't take a law degree to recognize that your interpretation of law bears little resemblance to that law as practiced in these United States.

--------------------

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Where Art Meets Crime
    #8808254 - 08/21/08 11:29 PM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:

You bring up another good point with the employers that are working under the table anyway.  Still, I think something is better than nothing.  Plus, it takes away the excuse from employers that are breaking the law, "but I had no way of knowing".

yeah, dont get me wrong, i like that its out there and dont think it should be done away w/ completely. it is a useful tool.

I guess that the fed believes that immigration law is the realm of the fed government, so a state advocating business use everify on a mandatory basis violates the Supremecy Clause and the right to due process.

however, AZ passed an imigration law this year that requires all employers doing business in AZ to use e verify on every new hire. apparently it was upheld as constitutional in fed court.

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Edited by MrBump (08/21/08 11:33 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion