Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: One of the best songs you will ever hear in your life... [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8808906 - 08/21/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Underground hip hop is all I ever listened to, except wu-tang and a couple others.  I was really into canibus, talib kwali, the lost boys, royce 5 9 and a bunch of others I can't remember.  Underground is the only real shit.  Mainstream hip hop is so overproduced, seems so mass manufactured.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: One of the best songs you will ever hear in your life... [Re: BoneMan]
    #8808919 - 08/21/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:werd:

they way I see it, is Hip hop is an ART, an expression of self.... while mainstream rap is merely a PRODUCT constituting an ass-shaking friendly beat with some groomed people paid to look, act and perform a certain way. Big difference between the two.

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: One of the best songs you will ever hear in your life... [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #8808989 - 08/22/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MiddleFinger said:
Quote:

hoopershroomer said:
Quote:

YawningAnus said:
im not even listening to the song.

but those lyrics are weak. it is vague babbling... it is nothing more than nondescript emotions about some traumatic event that isnt specified.

IOW, the fundamentals of writing emo.

"i feel like _________
because you __________
and now I cant _________
its tearing me apart"

"If anyone bashes this song, they need to take a serious look at themselves and where they stand as a human being, btw"

you obviously didn't see that part. Those lyrics are weak?...:shake:...I smell projections of your feelings onto the song :nono:

actually, the smell wreaks

:rolleyes:

Come now.

That song is trite and poorly executed. This is a reflection of my taste, not an indicator of "my standing as a human being".

exactly, just cause we dont like the same things that you like hooper, doesnt mean we have to take a stand back and see how we stand as a human beings.  maybe you need to do that, since you seem to know everything about what people should like, god forbid they dont like what you do.

oh the drama.

you may find beauty in that song, but i didnt and it didnt sound very deep enough to make me question my life if i dont like it. while anyones struggle to show the beauty in life and how to get past the hard times is a beautiful thing, he fell short of getting the point across besides the obvious, he may as well have just said "life sucks but you get over it"
and maybe have like a drumroll after that.

but thank you for your post, it was a great reminder to me that people sometimes get too full of themselves.

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: One of the best songs you will ever hear in your life... [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8809043 - 08/22/08 12:20 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

your welcome, and i shamelessly admit that I do, infact sometimes get too full of myself. That is something I need to work on, but really, who doesn't? besides those living completely in the Tao way of life :yinyang:

I did overdo it with the "need to look at where you're at as a human being if you don't like this song" jive... :shrug: My mistake :undecided:

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: One of the best songs you will ever hear in your life... [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8809671 - 08/22/08 06:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hoopershroomer said:
:werd:

they way I see it, is Hip hop is an ART, an expression of self.... while mainstream rap is merely a PRODUCT constituting an ass-shaking friendly beat with some groomed people paid to look, act and perform a certain way. Big difference between the two.

true so true KRS-One knows what the fuck is up he hates MTV, BET, Clear Channel ect.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom