Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDude96
Stranger

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Something Else
    #8803344 - 08/21/08 12:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Alright, so before I begin I would like to initially say that this trip to me was ambiguous in many ways. Any comments or ideas as to what went on or similar experiences would be great. In addition to this, I hadn't done shrooms, or mescaline, or acid or anything which normally results in a trip.

12 bowls of really really good weed, 8 bowls of hash, two full waterfalls to myself and plenty of alcohol was the damage. My friend had also been smoking salvia in the pipe which we were using to smoke up with so I had pondered if maybe some of the resin had enhanced the experience in some ways. Regardless, I am uncertain.

At first everything was normal, people had gone out to buy more booze before the stores closed and they were just a few of us at the party whom already had our stuff with us. My friend had lent me his pipe while he drove about to buy some alcohol. So everything was great, smoked a few bowls got baked. Mellow, happy, slightly euphoric. The usual feelings associated with the herb we all (well, most of us) know and love.

People began to return and things were getting more hectic, I was slightly drunk by this point and pleasantly baked. The friend whom had lent me the pipe came back, and smiles were all around as he passed out the booze people had requested(we decided to be environmentally friendly and have as few cars going to get alcohol...we made lists with what who wanted and people had given money. We all know each other well so no one was really worried about being cheated or short changed.

My friend begins pounding away the alcohol and party is the perfect word to describe the atmosphere. He breaks out the hash while another one of our buddies is making a huge waterfall out of a 2L bottle of cranberry juice.

We didn't stop smoking, just kept smoking and drinking. A few people couldn't handle it and started to back out. Eventually it was just me and him. I hadn't smoked in 8 months and here I was not stopping. I also had never smoked hash before either...

I'm something of a drug virgin, never tried anything really 'heavy' per se, although i'm really looking forward to shrooms..but I digress.

The smoking and drinking continued.

I was really really gone at this point, we continued and I took two full waterfalls like a champ. An hour and a half had passed since I started.

I smoked one more bowl, directly after the buddy i'd been smoking with the entire time had a nice big bowl of 20x salvia extract to himself we smoked the last of his hash.

I noticed a lot of exstasy coming out, and a few people I didn't really know had shown up and were talking about heroin and mescaline.

Knowing that my night was only beginning I decided to distance myself to avoid making a decision I would regret. I headed upstairs.

I reached a bedroom with this really big fan on the ceiling and decided to lay down. The ceiling was painted a pale blue. Now, just to put everything in perspective, no more than 30 seconds to a minute had passed since I smoked the bowl which contained potential salvia/salvia resin.

As I lay down i focused on the center point of the fan and squinted a bit. It was just the way things are when you stare at a light and see the rays of light spreading outwards.

Imagine that. The fan blades were rotating and then they slowed and stopped completely. Somewhere in the back of my head I realized that although there were people everywhere and even a few in the room with me I was disconnected from them. Hell, as far as i was concerned they didn't exist.

And then I closed my eyes. Whenever I smoke up I always have fairly strong, repetitive closed eye visuals. What I mean by repetitive is its always the same image. I always recall this, and with every session have come to learn a little bit about what it looks like. I gathered it was an eye like shape, made of strange lego-brick like squares. I always recognize the shape upon seeing it, although its structure varies slightly every-time. I could never draw it or describe it properly sober, yet whenever i'm high I  would bet my life on it being the same thing I have seen so many times before.

This time I thought something different, why did I see this eye? And just like that I felt myself sort of being pulled away. I was having incredibly deep thoughts and a story was unfolding before me. Part of the eye was that of my mothers, I remembered crying and looking up into her face when I was two or three. I don't know why I was crying. I recalled a forest me and her used to walk through that was cut down. I remembered being very sad by the deforestation in order to build a road and a new commercial area. Perhaps this was why I was crying?

I sort of drifted out of the reflection or perhaps remained and I simply don't recall it. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

The nice fan and bright light was changed. I stared at the light and it became an asteroid. Hurtling downwards yet not moving, surrounded by flame. The asteroid faded away to make the light again, which I recognized as the sun. As soon as I correlated the light with the sun the ceiling and fan blades seemed to dissappear.

All that was left was a bright light giving off rays of light (the sun) and a crystalline blue sky. I gazed for i'm not sure how long before I closed my eyes forcefully and stood up.

A really close friend of mine who I always feel able to go to for help was there in the room. I was comforted by it. He was sitting on the bed corner and asked me how I was feeling.

I responded "Time is all the universe could not be." and then realizing what I just said added "holy shit dude..."

He just stared and nodded, we talked and everything went back to the what I am accustomed to. Happy, hungry and eventually sleepy.. in addition to the splendid side effects of alcohol. I had some other CEV's throughout the night but they were just that, visuals..I found no meaning to them, merely images. I saw the eye a few more times and it made me smile. Otherwise i don't really remember much of what i'd seen. The only difference was, I'm known to be very odd when im high, I randomly say things that don't seem to make sense or I act out or say what most people would just think in passing. The first friend I spoke of was fully ..bonding? with me. What I would ramble about he, and only he understood completely. At this point he was completely baked on weed and hash as well as drunk and on 4 or 5 pills of ex. He was having some hallucinations and really crazy thoughts, all of which I was describing to him; it was pretty neat.

The party continued and I was in a great mood for the rest of it. I still don't know what to make of what I saw, I know it was a great night and I definitely have never seen anything like that. I felt amazing and at peace with myself.

Walking home at 7 in the morning without any sleep (no one slept)I didn't feel groggy in the slightest. The sun was low in the sky but incredibly bright. Dew coated the green grass and the air was cool and crisp.

Everything seemed so beautiful. The next day instead of the usual muzzy, groggy feeling I would have from no sleep and an abundance of alcohol and weed, I felt incredibly clear headed and calm and very content with life as a whole.

Still unsure what to make of what happened, all I can say is it was an amazing night and i'm still pondering the meaning behind the story-like progression.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Edited by Dude96 (08/21/08 12:48 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Something Else [Re: Dude96]
    #8803612 - 08/21/08 01:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Intense story :smile:.
Sounds like a beautiful end to a great night.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineDude96
Stranger

Re: Something Else [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8803641 - 08/21/08 01:46 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It REALLY was an amazing way to end the night, i've never felt that great just walking somewhere. I wish I always felt that good about the world :grin:

also - thanks for the read :smile:

Edited by Dude96 (08/21/08 01:47 AM)

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

#8803658 - 08/21/08 01:53 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It's nights like those that I cherish a lot.
A pretty simple night, but the little things about it. A great time.
I like to end any night of not getting to far gone by walking down this trail about a mile out of town and watching the sunrise. Hopefully more nights come like that for you.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineDude96
Stranger

#8803679 - 08/21/08 02:02 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

with some luck i'll be writing a much more extensive one of these saturday or sunday...

first time with mushrooms :smile:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

#8803685 - 08/21/08 02:04 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Right on, be sure to hop on while trippin to say whats up :laugh:.
I've yet to try mushrooms. Good luck with that man :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDude96
Stranger

#8803693 - 08/21/08 02:06 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, its going to be great, my friend lives on 60 acres so basically for his birthday our group of really close friends are going to camp out. Its really beautiful and secluded but still close enough to society that you maintain a comfort zone :smile:. I'll definitely sneak on his lap top or something if all goes well though >:D

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8804145 - 08/21/08 05:40 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

interesting
lots of salvia character to it
but what about the ecstacy and heroin
some kind of party! wow!

OfflineDude96
Stranger

Re: Something Else [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8804760 - 08/21/08 11:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Haha yea, a lot of my friends are dabbeling in heavier stuff. A good friend of mine got completely screwed up with an addiction to shitty ex (was mostly meth and god knows what else)and hasn't been the same since so i've distanced myself from heavier drugs. But yea, although I don't think any heroin was involved at the party some people were talking about how harsh it was.

With regards to salvia characteristics, thats what was sort of confusing. Regardless though...definitely one hell of a night :smile:

Thanks for the read! =D

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports