Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
DMT last night
    #8803314 - 08/21/08 12:24 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

So me and my friend decided that it was time to break into my mimosa bark and syrian rue.

We boiled the mimosa for about a full hour, and strained off the root bark. We were left with a red/brown liquid. We had about three mugs worth.

We did not measure the weight of the mimosa or the rue, we just sort of took it according to what we felt was right.

Overall it was a light trip as I am still swimming deeper into what oral DMT has to offer.

But we took the rue in parachutes or toilet paper because we could not stomach the taste of the stuff. We took about 2.5 grams or so of rue each.

About 30 minutes after we started to drink the tea. It was rather easy to take 4 or 5 sips at a time, but after that I would have to drink water to wash the taste out of my mouth a little bit before waiting 20 seconds and going back to drink more.

I got about 1/5 of the cup down, and my friend had about half of it down. He threw up about a minute or so after he had drunk his 1/2 of the cup, and I managed to keep mine down for about an hour. So he had more in him at once, but I got to absorb all of the DMT from my drink, so we ended up at about the same level.

I saw incredible things that will contribute to my art in the near future whenever I get a chance to draw next.

I learned how to control my vomiting a lot better from that night, and I learned how to keep myself from dry heaving.

It was the most intense DMT experience next to the short one I had while smoking it. It was as if my thoughts were all firing off at once. Every neuron was firing at the same time. All of my thoughts were glued together, put into a movie projector, and being played in fast forward.

The visuals were incredible.

Overall an amazing experience, I just wish I would have been able to drink more of the mimosa tea. If i would have gotten down half-way through the cup and kept it down for 10-30 minutes I would have been skyrocketed into hyperspace.

It came on within 5 minutes, and we started to feel strange and smile uncontrollably.

Puking taught me a whole lot, and I got a lot out of the experience overall. I would not call this ayahuasca, because it did not have anything to do with B caapi whatsoever. It was just oral DMT.

I'm not going to do it again for a while I don't think, but I've got an extra 4-5 doses left in the freezer in a water bottle awaiting the next time I feel like doing it.

The hardest part is forcing myself to purge. I will be sitting or laying down, and I will be so comfortable because of what I've taken, and I feel it starting to come up, and I know it has to come out but I can't force myself to get on my knees and throw up in the bucket until I'm forced to move by my stomach. I need to work on that.

Not much conversation went on between my friend and me, but on the come down we had some pretty deep and meaningful conversation.

The part that disappoints me though, is that I learned a lot during the trip, but not that it's over I can't remember what I learned, I just have the memory of learning and thats all. I'm still trying to figure out what I did learn, because it was some pretty important things about myself I remember.

So thats that. :thumbup:

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
fuck this site

Re: DMT last night [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8803624 - 08/21/08 01:43 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

nice, that sounds beautiful either way (with or without caapi)

pharmahuasca can be just as intense ide imagine.

thanks for that post, i enjoyed hearing about your experience, and i cant wait to see your DMT-inspired art.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience