Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
life seems to be getting better
    #8802330 - 08/20/08 08:57 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

the last year and a half of my life have been pretty fucked up. just shit, really. legal problems, asshole roomates, asshole managers, more asshole roomates, same asshole manager, 2 car accidents within 3 days of each other. neither of which was my fault. the second accident totalled my car and i received neck and back injuries that im still recovering from. those injuries are preventing me from practing kung fu.

things sure seem to be looking up. i think the universe is balancing things out now. ive been through my fair share of negetive shit. and i think the positive things are starting to unfold.

so lets see. im 6 and a half months sober (from the ganj) i got a badass new car last week, i walked into the dining hall at the university to drop off an application and they hired me on the spot (had a hell of a time trying to find a job, and this one just fell into my lap) today was my first day of college (i havent done anything since the middle of junior year of high school when i dropped out) and last but not least i got an apartment. this time, im all on my own, no roomates. everyone ive lived with in the past have ended up being complete douche bags who fuck me over in the end. so ill be moving in sometime in the beginning of september. AND ill be 21 in the next few weeks.

i just find it interesting that all these big events in my life are all around the same time. it feels as though this is some big turning point in my life. at least, i sure hope it is.

life seems to be looking up. all i can hope for now is to find a cute girl that wants to touch my penis. :awesome:

anyway, sorry for a fairly random post. im just happy and felt like sharing some things about myself to let some of you get to know me, where I am in my life, and whats going on. hope everyone else is doing good! wish me luck, i need some vag. :grin:

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8802345 - 08/20/08 09:00 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

glad to hear it. life is full of up and downs the key is to just be awake and present throughout all of the drama.  good luck w. school :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: Noviseer]
    #8802371 - 08/20/08 09:05 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

don't forget about the shroomery with your new fancy life  :hippie:

but in all seriousness, I've always noticed how things seems to balance themselves out in the end, and you should relish in it as much as possible.  Just don't let your guard down and ride the positive vibes maaaaaaaaaaaaan

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: AgingHippy]
    #8802381 - 08/20/08 09:06 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Glad to here things are getting better for you.  I'm in a rut.  What kind of car did you get?  How do you go to college without a high school diploma?  Did you get your GED?

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: rick0909]
    #8802404 - 08/20/08 09:12 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

youll get out of the rut. just takes time. everything happens for a reason, at least thats what i believe.

i got a 2002 acura RSX. fun as fuck to drive, and ive gotten some nice looks from some perrty ladies :smile:

i have a GED, and im going to a community college. not ready for the university yet. just wanna get back in the rhythm of things and probably transfer in a year or so.

teefizzle: i wont be forgettin bout the shroomery. i love this place!

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8802441 - 08/20/08 09:20 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Good choice on the Acura.  What do you do for money?  Driving a 2002 Acura, living on your own, and going to college.  Not too bad for a 20 yr old.  I'm 27 driving a 92 car(it has a 2001 engine which I put in myself, very well maintained being that I'm a mechanic), and have only been living on my own for 3 yrs.  Money is tight though.  Everything is going up in price and my paycheck is staying the same.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: life seems to be getting better [Re: rick0909]
    #8802725 - 08/20/08 10:30 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

ive had a nice amount saved up for a while. plus i got money for my car that was totalled, got a loan, and im waiting for a settlement. this job is helping out a little bit, as are my parents.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub