Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Loc: America
HELP! CONTAM!
    #8802035 - 08/20/08 07:46 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

These spots arent actually black, my camera is just horrible. there more like light gray nd brown colors. The mycelium is about nickel sized and the spots are in the center of the mycelium and are pretty small.

I didnt know if this was normal in the beginning stages or if this is a contam or what? i was reading about all the contams there are and there wernt really any for light clearish gray or brown spots on mycelium so i dont know. Once again they arent really big spots at all and they are more towards the center of each mycelium growth so i dont know.

Maybe its just substrate that the mycelium has eaten or something? either way i moved these 2 away from the others until i am sure, thanks for the help in advance =)

--------------------
Combustion?... is that the ability to cum on spencers mothers bust?" - Kenny Hotz

I have never grown or takin any illegal drugs.

Easiest Cloning Tek"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HELP! CONTAM! [Re: NiCKh609]
    #8802058 - 08/20/08 07:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Youll be alright.  Just make sure the spot doesnt grow.  If it does then its a problem.

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Re: HELP! CONTAM! [Re: Krez]
    #8802076 - 08/20/08 07:53 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

LMAO!!!

thanks man, i hope they dont grow =/

--------------------
Combustion?... is that the ability to cum on spencers mothers bust?" - Kenny Hotz

Easiest Cloning Tek"

InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HELP! CONTAM! [Re: NiCKh609]
    #8802095 - 08/20/08 07:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Nah they wont...Just workin yourself up.  Youll be fine!  Those are my 2 favorite Homer quotes!  Gotta love the Simpsons.  Do yourself a favor by gettin a new camera or read the instrutions and figure out how to use the macro mode.  Normally a button on the camera with a flower next to it.  Itll help with identifying contams and what not.  GL:thumbup:

--------------------

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Re: HELP! CONTAM! [Re: Krez]
    #8802102 - 08/20/08 08:00 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

yea, it was like 10 dollars, im about to borrow my friends this friday to take more pics of the myco growth which ill put in my "my first jars" post and in my journal.

--------------------

Easiest Cloning Tek"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation