Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: Coaster]
    #8801725 - 08/20/08 04:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
ya exactly y i realized how lucky i am
im one of the few who can stay high 24/7 with zero repercussions and i didnt really see that til just now that i am the minority

How long have you been smoking and with what frequency?

Odds are that if you keep a daily smoke routine for years, you'll eventually get a panic attack, especially if you then go cold turkey from the ganja for a month and then jump right back in.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: neybis]
    #8801733 - 08/20/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yea. its has definitely has changed. i used to say but i was high when i did that, now i didnt even get to get high before that.:stoned:

--------------------
-Randall

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

#8801936 - 08/20/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

whaaaat. plz break this down for me. how are you gonna put a shot glass on the stove without it breakin. not saying it couldnt work, just dont want to get bitched at for breaking a shot glass... and
i will never stop smokin like i do. my dad didnt raise no quiter

oh dude, just take a pan and turn it on super low,as low as you can get,sit like a tiny bowl of pot on it and put the shit glass over the pot. if you do it too much you just cook the pot way before you break the glass, so you dont have ta turn it all up n shit, just wait like a minute er so, and then take your straw/pen tube as soon as you raise the shit glass up N suck up all the invisible thc with the straw and hold the hit, go try it right now, it works awesomely with a just a little

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #8801973 - 08/20/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Seems viable and efficient to me.

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: Xeluc]
    #8802107 - 08/20/08 06:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

brb:grin:

--------------------
-Randall

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8802113 - 08/20/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

513orangejuice said:
Quote:

whaaaat. plz break this down for me. how are you gonna put a shot glass on the stove without it breakin. not saying it couldnt work, just dont want to get bitched at for breaking a shot glass... and
i will never stop smokin like i do. my dad didnt raise no quiter

oh dude, just take a pan and turn it on super low,as low as you can get,sit like a tiny bowl of pot on it and put the shit glass over the pot. if you do it too much you just cook the pot way before you break the glass, so you dont have ta turn it all up n shit, just wait like a minute er so, and then take your straw/pen tube as soon as you raise the shit glass up N suck up all the invisible thc with the straw and hold the hit, go try it right now, it works awesomely with a just a little

This is like some... ingenious combination between chasing the dragon and hot knifing.  I approve. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: jackshroomer]
    #8802150 - 08/20/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ha. that shit was kinda tight. it felt like i was cooking weed. my dad was like" wtf are u doin smokin hash"

--------------------
-Randall

Offlinefawhit
Mad as you
Male User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: deCypher]
    #8802152 - 08/20/08 06:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My pot use was not very frequent. Most of the time it would be just once a week but there were a also a bunch of weeks where I would smoke both on Friday and Saturday. There were also time during school. But if I had to judge I would say my use is very infrequent. However, my alcohol consumption is quite frequent these days and ever since the first time I got pissed drunk the effects of weed had become much less intense. I also tend to eat a lot now before I smoke weed.

--------------------

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

#8802170 - 08/20/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i think i got typing terets, everytime i tryed to type shot glass i typed "shit glass",.. wierd

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

Offlinefawhit
Mad as you
Male User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #8802393 - 08/20/08 07:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

513orangejuice said:
i think i got typing terets, everytime i tryed to type shot glass i typed "shit glass",.. wierd

o_O

--------------------

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

#8802595 - 08/20/08 07:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I just saw a video on another thread of a guy just LIGHTING a bud and sticking a glass on top of it. Your method would seem to work better though. Next time I get bud, I'll see what's up.

OfflineTheArsenal
Stranger

#8803507 - 08/20/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The thing about smoking for longer and longer periods of time is that the high itself will become second nature.

It is far from the same. I remember starting smoking and it would be like a once a night thing. One bowl to the dome would just get you ripped for like 2 hours. Oh well, weed definitely can lose its magic, just like anything else. However, I would still rather be high than not.

:volcano:

--------------------
To be reborn is to feel whole, as you did when you were first born. You come with nothing, and leave with nothing.

Life is like a big obstacle
put in front of your optical to slow you down
And everytime you think you gotten past it
it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Loc: Through The Looking Glass
Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: TheArsenal]
    #8803554 - 08/20/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I used to smoke like every day all day and being high was just like normal to me.
but i recently had to quit due to lab testing every week (i get watched when i pee so fake piss or someone elses piss isnt an option and i dont wanna buy expensive gizmos)
but its been approximately a month now and im really looking forward to being done with this shit in 2 weeks and i wanna see how blazed i get!

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

OfflineTheArsenal
Stranger

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: SydBarrett420]
    #8803599 - 08/20/08 11:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, being high just becomes normal after so long. But in a good way.

You are going to get so ripped for a while. I've never taken a break, except for vacations that required air travel...but even that short of a time makes the return to smoking even better.

I would believe in tolerance breaks, but you can't smoke on them.

--------------------
To be reborn is to feel whole, as you did when you were first born. You come with nothing, and leave with nothing.

Life is like a big obstacle
put in front of your optical to slow you down
And everytime you think you gotten past it
it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Its not the same anymore [Re: TheArsenal]
    #8803742 - 08/21/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheArsenal said: I would believe in tolerance breaks, but you can't smoke on them.

:lol: So true.  However, I'd have to agree that anything will eventually lose its magic if you do it every day.  Once a week FTW.

--------------------

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8803760 - 08/21/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Quote:

TheArsenal said: I would believe in tolerance breaks, but you can't smoke on them.

:lol: So true.  However, I'd have to agree that anything will eventually lose its magic if you do it every day.  Once a week FTW.

LMAO! thats exactly what i used to tell myself when i first started smokin.
"ill only smoke once a week or on weekends"
that went to crap real fast...

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8803790 - 08/21/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not sure which is better.  Either a.) decide not to smoke until the weekend, muster up a hell of a lot of willpower to actually WAIT till the weekend, and then enjoy your friday night blaze session when you'll get toked off your ass, or b.) decide not to smoke until the weekend and then gleefully cast off all willpower to enjoy a fine blunt of super purp the next morning.

--------------------

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

#8803805 - 08/21/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Yeah, I'm not sure which is better.  Either a.) decide not to smoke until the weekend, muster up a hell of a lot of willpower to actually WAIT till the weekend, and then enjoy your friday night blaze session when you'll get toked off your ass, or b.) decide not to smoke until the weekend and then gleefully cast off all willpower to enjoy a fine blunt of super purp the next morning.

yeah i wish i had that willpower you speak of.
but then again stopping smoking wasnt all that hard, you just have to take your mind off of it.

and its a lot harder when all your friends are stoners and always offering to have smoke sessions all the time.
i think if i could smoke only on weekends again id save a hell of a lot more money though...

--------------------
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#8805903 - 08/21/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Does a tolerance break even work much for you guys? I've been smoking about 2 years now, 1-5 times a day, normally around 2 or 3 times I'd say. I've taken a couple tolerance breaks since I started. The longest one was for just under a month (3 weeks 4 days). I got much higher the first time, but pretty much everytime after that it was very similar to before the break. At best I just had to smoke 1/2 as much, but I could never get 'more high' if you know what I mean. It's like the more I smoke now it just makes me sedated until I fall asleep.

OfflineI Like Alkaloids
Brought Back to Life
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountains, U.S. Flag
    #8806960 - 08/21/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've toked 5+ times a day for the last 8 years. After my psychedelic experiences I've noticed that MJ is not the same. I've experienced panic attacks in the middle of my college classes and work, and it's not cool.

I've been looking for a new job, so I haven't been smoking at all. No panic attacks. I don't know your past, but psychedelics definitely change the MJ experience. If you don't enjoy it anymore, take a nice break from it and drink more beer to get through.

:cool:

--------------------
A lot of people here are assholes, but so am I...

:cool:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order