Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Bruising on my casing, how do I know if it's too much or too little water?
    #8798873 - 08/19/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So my casing has some slight bruising on it, though there's a beautiful pinset coming forth.  Probably 4 or 5 days ago I misted w/ a mix of h2o2 and water because I thought I might have had a contam (Now I realize it was blueish green bruising that cubes sometimes have, ty RR for your earlier post).

So my question is, how do I know if it's still bruised because of that misting, or if it's under-hydrated?  I live in a desert climate, though the RH on the digital says 99% we know that can't be trusted, and I don't mist a lot now that there are pins.  (I tend to now mist a few times in the air in an arch and fan before the mist is settled).

I can post photos if you'd like, or you can check my new pins in my pics archive under the Grows, though I'd rather take more detailed photos of the bruising for you if requested.  Please help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: Bruising on my casing, how do I know if it's too much or too little water? [Re: Maverick]
    #8799355 - 08/20/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well use a q-tip, rub it on the spot where its bruised. if it comes off onto the qtip, its most likely a contam butif it aint, dnt mist directly on the cakes.

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Bruising on my casing, how do I know if it's too much or too little water? [Re: tripp23]
    #8800707 - 08/20/08 11:46 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I know that it's not a contam, that's not the problem, it's bruising and I don't know why, but i think it was dehydrated.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom