Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Right in the Middle
A real incident.
    #8799185 - 08/20/08 02:39 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

So basically, my best friends girlfriend is having a paranoid/psychotic episode and showing signs of schizophrenia 3 days after a high dose LSD. Ever since the dose she has been sketched out, we also ate quite a few molly shards saturday night. But she had been acting FUCKING WEIRD after that acid trip, before we dosed molly on saturday night she "just kept having this bad feeling" and didnt say much during the whole roll, showed few signs of happiness. On the come down of the roll she got fucking terrified and because the party started getting busted, cried.. etc. So she's done a lot of drugs over the weekend, oh well, we all did.

She's tripped acid a few times before and is always confident about it, normal graduate highschool, 19 years old, no problems whatsoever, cool girl, helps us trim our buds and whatnot.

It randomly triggered at a movie store monday night when the cashier told her she never returned a movie and had a 100$ fee, when the cashier asked her for her id she flipped out, and has been flipping ever since. We're not just talking flipping, like she is uncontrollable, she looks like shes on acid actually freaking out.

She is convinced everybody is out to get her, and her boyfriend (my bf) is setting her up. She patted him down and thought that he was wearing a wire. She is acting fucking WEIRD and INSANE. Shes lost tons of weight and is all skinny big eyed. I went over to pick him up today after getting tons of messages on my computer and two of her friends were over there crying and shaking at how she's acting... she's literally lost her top.  The night before another friend came over and couldent even handle the situation, its too much for everybody.

I was literally shaking when i went over there and saw how she was acting immediately. As soon as she walked in the door she said "you shouldent have made the mistake of coming over here, your part of it too now." She is insanely paranoid and her boyfriend has already packed all his shit and is ready to move out. She flushed down hundreds of dollars of weed and completely tore apart our grow and cut down our plants the day before harvest day and threw them in a trashbag while holding a knife. You gotta realize like marijuana is what ned this relationship together, it tied them together, she isnt the type to blow crumbs off the table.

She went to work today and got fired from her job because she was acting so weird, she kept blaming people for shit and kept telling customers "your going down, they know everything" She has an evil stare in her eyes that i cannot explain, its like she's looking at you through hate. She keeps asking us "what do you guys think im insane, i thought you were all my friends" She even asked me "did i go to work today?" after she had been fired and all the rest.

This has been going on a full 24 hours, now tuesday night. We finally got everything out of the house and i have some 12inch long donkey dick buds hanging on my closet, crib reaks, scared as fuck she is going to say something about my name because now that we finally got everything out of the house we called her mom and she's on her way to the hospital.

i am a heavy tripper and known shroomery member,i've read countless threads in the psychedelic forum and this is crazy to me. i wish i had a video at the time to record the things she was saying. i know it can trigger hidden psychological problems and all the rest. nobody can figure out what the fuck is going on, i just wanted to ask all your guys opinions on the situation, im having so much trouble getting all this through my brain.

i'll update with full story and pics of buds tomarrow.

Edited by large_dose (08/20/08 02:41 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: A real incident. [Re: large_dose]
    #8799202 - 08/20/08 02:47 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, that's pretty severe.

I wish I had some advice to offer other than just sitting her down and talking it out, but I'm not so sure that'd do a whole lot of good.

Hope things work out.:thumbup:

Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8799226 - 08/20/08 02:56 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

wow, that's heavy.  Is someone watching her round the clock?  She needs to be on suicide watch, that's for sure.  Beyond that, not sure, but if this goes on for much longer than a couple of days, it seems like having her admitted to a psychiatric facility would be the right thing to do.  I have no first hand experience with someone undergoing a psychotic break, but I've heard stories of suicides, so definitely have her watched at all times.

namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped

Re: A real incident. [Re: Noviseer]
    #8799242 - 08/20/08 03:02 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It sounds like she got on a huge paranoid thought tangent whilst tripping, somehow pieced a whole bunch of random thoughts and memories in her head, and came up with a crackpot theory of everyone around her. In other words, she had a bad trip and couldn't handle it.

That's really sad...

It also makes me relieved to know I'm not that stupid. I mean, yeah, on my highest dose of LSD I had a fleeting thought of my friend who had given me the acid had instead poisoned me, and that I was gonna die, but when the trip wore itself down, I realized that I was just tripping on LSD and I got back to my normal self...albeit slightly changed, for the better. I appreciate life more.

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Re: A real incident. [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8799308 - 08/20/08 03:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

This isn't the first time I have heard this story. Acids an amazing drug but one you gotta be careful with it. I have heard many different stories of people taking to much acid and being fucked up for the rest of there life ( by fucked up i dont mean high, i mean mental problems). They did a study on people who took a lot of acid in the 70's and now a lot of them are pretty messed up.. Your friend will probably get better though, Something a lot of people don't know about weed is that some people can smoke a tiny bit and go into a complete psychotic episode, go to a crazy house for a week or so and leave perfectly fine but if they smoke it again the same thing will happen... What you described shes going through sounds very similar to what happens when someone goes psycho from weed so I think shell be fine.

Edited by jerme212 (08/20/08 03:33 AM)

2 Times
Female User Gallery

Loc: groin
Re: A real incident. [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8799333 - 08/20/08 03:40 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is an extremely powerful drug.

I have gone through a similar event in my life. 

A week or more of a strange madness...  Songs on the radio talked directly to me.  I thought I had broken trough some door and saw life for the metaphoric madness it REALLY was. 

Truth was I was Batsit insane.. talking in riddles and metaphors.

I hope your friend turns out OK. 

For me it was breaking down totally to my parents.  I was lucky and had great parents who had patience and gave me love and patience As I totally broke down and was rebuilt over months.
I told them everything and balled and balled over an entire night.  Told them about the Metaphors and everything that was going on with me...  What I took and all the other drugs I had been doing.  It saved my life.   

Sounds to me like this is where your friend may be...  and she likely needs to break down with someone she trusts with her very life. 

At 19 I think only a loving parent or other family member might be the best.  Are her parents good people who would show her love and help her through a time like this??

I believe my family were what saved me from a life of pure madness.  I hope your friend finds her way out of the labryinth...  It's a horrible place

The Molecule'sSpirit

Re: A real incident. [Re: Dickhead]
    #8799438 - 08/20/08 04:29 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ugh, that's terrible. This kind of shit is why I'm afraid to try LSD...

InvisibleMidnight Rider
dead mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: A real incident. [Re: Ophanim]
    #8799486 - 08/20/08 05:01 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

as someone with extensive experience with LSD (over 300 Gratful Dead shows, and lots of chemistry expeience)  I've laid paper so I've had my hands in it literally. 

My guess is she has not slept in days, Maybe I'm wrong.

She is in psychosis.  She needs an Anti-psychotic like thorazine or Seraquel.  Unless you can safely and I mean safely administer those types of drugs to her you swhould take her to a hospital and tell them the truth as to what she has taken and when she took it and hope they can bring her down.

I've talked many many many people down before but sometimes the only thing you can do is turn them over to professionals and hope for the best. I'm sorry thats the best I've got.

Re: A real incident. [Re: Ophanim]
    #8799488 - 08/20/08 05:02 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I just lost my acid virginity and am preparing a post to explain how it affected me.

After one trip, I'm no expert, but i will offer this. This shit can be overwhelming and i heard that before dosing. With this knowledge i prepared for the trip by making sure the set, setting, and company was good. Then i waited till a time i really felt like doing it. I didn't try it to be high, i wanted a spiritually uplifting experience- and thats what i got. I was disturbed to uncover a few things in my mind once my ego drooped away. (mainly my subconscious preoccupation with mundane interpersonal drama) I always thought i was above certain things, but now i realize my flaw there.

Point being, i feel you are really stripping away a very necessary safety mechanism in your brain when you remove your ego. I think of it like a computer program that keeps you grounded enough to integrate with society. LSD does a fantastic job of crushing my ego, and it was startling, even after tripping on shrooms alot.

I think you are seeing a part of her subconscious that she discovered in the trip exposing itself forcefully and taking precedent in her personality now that she is realizing ( or being confused by )a deep emotional toll something has taken on her (possibly stress of having drugs around, and maybe getting busted?) She may have been denying that the stress she has been under is effecting her to the point that she actually convinced herself of this; such a thing is a clear function of the ego. Now she is embracing what the ego contained.

Sorry i don't have a prescription for her, just thought my 2 cents would be helpful.

irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: A real incident. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8799568 - 08/20/08 05:53 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

she is inside of a feed back loop
the shock of where she is at makes her emotional
the emotial juices are increasing her "stoned like resonance" or adding to the dream like stoned reality.
then the shock sets in again followed by emotional mental state ramping again.

the reality she was experiencing was spontaneously oppressive (you owe 100 dollars - give me your ID)
and this is what she is mapping onto everything she sees in this delerious state.

she keeps reading this attack into everything and she is defending herself with emotional escalation which re-initiates and ramps up the Stoned Crazy mental state.

then it happens again

there is no point in denying any of her perceptions, they are all delerious, all you can do is help her be calm, breathe, drink something healthy, eat something healthy, rest...

it will pass eventually

User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: A real incident. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8800687 - 08/20/08 01:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

She also needs a good sleep. Alot of these psychosis episodes are sleep-related. I.E The lack of sleep being the one trigger.

Male User Gallery

Re: A real incident. [Re: C_T]
    #8800728 - 08/20/08 01:52 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That's why you should never feed amateurs high doses of anything, IMO. Doesn't matter if they've done it a few times.

Sounds bizzare though, can't believe she did that to your crop....

User Gallery

Re: A real incident. [Re: C_T]
    #8801092 - 08/20/08 03:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Trigger, perhaps, but also a lot of times the psychotic person is afraid to go to sleep or simply incapable of it, and this only exacerbates their condition.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8801145 - 08/20/08 03:59 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Wow.  No words...I've been through some similar shit with shrooms (they're still my allies), and during a bad psychotic episode while sober, but not acid. 

It is an incredibly powerful drug.  Though may I submit that the MDMA was probably a major catalyst as well.  I don't take it anymore myself because of how wrenching it is on my already-emotional state of mind. 

Sounds like she flipped her switch.  I hope someone can help her.  Please keep us updated.

Re: A real incident. [Re: MOTH]
    #8801280 - 08/20/08 04:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

The MDMA might of started some bad start of neurotransmitters, (since she didnt have a good roll) and was only elevated by dosing.

I'd commit her, for her own safety.  Need to be watched, most def.  Doctors can probably only help her.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience