Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
LSD+Psilocybin=?
    #8798651 - 08/19/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

what is mixing acid and shrooms called?
ive heard people say hippyflipping, but apparently theyre wrong.

ive heard soulbomb and psychoflipping, but cant find anything about these names online.

--------------------
The Gospel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: LSD+Psilocybin=? [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #8798680 - 08/19/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

On here sometimes it is referred to as soulbombing.
I think Coaster coined the term, which is why you can't find it online.

Hippyfliping
Candyfliping
Soulbombing
Jediflipping

I believe Coaster coined the last two, not sure though.

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Re: LSD+Psilocybin=? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #8798735 - 08/19/08 10:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dxm is gross but has anyone ever heard of it called stickywet? just because my friend made it up and im wondering if it spread.

I invented the phrase "tripping face nuggets" idk if anyones ever heard of it. its like a whole new level, im sure many people have been there. i just gave it a name

--------------------
The Gospel

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #8798752 - 08/19/08 10:16 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I call it soulbombing which I got off coaster. I did it the other night it was amazing.

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: LSD+Psilocybin=? [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8798892 - 08/19/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Psychoflipping, lol.  Doesn't exactly sound like the type of experience I'd like to have.  :tongue2:

--------------------

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Re: LSD+Psilocybin=? [Re: the free thinker]
    #8798907 - 08/19/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive done it one. it was amzaing, i passed out and fell though. ive passed out 3 times on mushrooms. has this happend to anyone else?

--------------------
The Gospel

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

#8798919 - 08/19/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I call it soulbombing, too. That's just LSD+psilocybin though. And yeah, I heard it from Coaster first. :smile:

Jediflipping, if I'm not mistaken, is taking LSD+psilocybin+MDMA at the same time.

I've yet to experience either, but I want to try both.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineFloydRose
Weilii eyed
Male

Loc: US, Georgia
    #8799936 - 08/20/08 07:47 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Once I ate two hits of strong blotter, two mali wafers, and 2.5g of cubes. One of the most amazing and intense experiences of my life, but it was like psychedelic overload.

I passed the fuck out like 4 hours in, it was just too much beauty and learning for my brain to handle, I think.

--------------------
“It is true that my discovery of LSD was a chance discovery, but it was the outcome of planned experiments and these experiments took place in the framework of systematic pharmaceutical, chemical research. It could better be described as serendipity.”
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinemoe.ron
Coral Reefer

Loc: Edge City
Re: LSD+Psilocybin=? [Re: FloydRose]
    #8799947 - 08/20/08 07:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Ill make a trip of 1 good blotter and 1-2 grams of shrooms frequently enouugh. For me its like an acid trip with more visuals.

I find them to be really similar and complementary drugs. Just, as with anything, keep the combined dosages appropriate.

--------------------
Boy Man God Shit...

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #8800042 - 08/20/08 08:33 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DoseMeHomie said:
ive done it one. it was amzaing, i passed out and fell though. ive passed out 3 times on mushrooms. has this happend to anyone else?

ive passed out on shrooms once. i smoked a blunt and this girl i ate em with gave me a shotgun (where you put the lit end into your mouth and blow, the other person is on the mouth piece side and inhales it as you blow through) - well she gave me an elevator shotty where you start kneeling, and start to stand as youre getting the hit. FUCKS you up.

I started walking, and felt weird... then i got tunnel vision. Sat down, but thought maybe it was just the shrooms and I need some music. Got up and started walking. I turned around and said to her "meghan... im really not feeling well" next thing I know I'm waking up on the ground. Apparently I passed out mid-step and fell on my face. Only I was passed out before I hit the ground so I didn't brace myself. Had to get stitches while tripping, which was intense. I kept asking for them to shoot me with that novocaine. They also kept asking me how it happened, I told em I tripped up some stairs outside, but they didn't believe me, and kept asking. I guess they saw my pupils were fuckin HUGE...

oh btw - the stitches were on my chin...still have a scar obviously.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract