Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there...
    #8791929 - 08/18/08 05:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So I'm a male bisexual.  My primary interest is in women, as it's only with girls that I can find a true emotional connection and love (and the sex is just perfect).  However, I also have a strong sexual desire for men, but no feelings of anything romantic or beyond sheer physical lust.  So my question for all the other bisexuals out there: how do you deal with two simultaneous sexual drives?  When you're in a relationship with a girl, how do you deal with the need to express your sexuality with a man and not jeopardize the relationship or break fidelity?

Serious answers requested, please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8791978 - 08/18/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

AnarchoTrip?

Anonymous #3

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8792074 - 08/18/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lame question.

how do straight people deal with their simultaneous attraction to many women. 

some do , some dont.

cheating is cheating, whether its with a man or a woman or a donkey.

Anonymous #1

#8792091 - 08/18/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

True, but it's a bit different because women can't provide some things that men can, sexually speaking.  If you're heterosexual and in a monogamous relationship, your significant other should (hopefully) be able to provide for all your urges of lust.  If one's lust also has a component that can only be satisfied by men, then I foresee trouble.

Anonymous #3

#8792323 - 08/18/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

sexually speaking, one woman cannot fufil a mans needs.  i dont see the difference.

Anonymous #1

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8792574 - 08/18/08 08:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Well okay, if you're arguing from the standpoint that men are by nature polygamous, then sure.

But let's assume that you're capable of having a stable monogamous relationship.  If you're heterosexual, you can get all the pussy you'd need from one woman (even if the variety sucks), and your sexual urges are pretty much satisfied.

Bisexuals, however, feel sexual urges for both pussy and dick (to put it bluntly).  Thus, even if I could get all the pussy I'd want from one woman, I'd still feel unsatisfied.

Anonymous #4

#8792648 - 08/18/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Why not date a bisexual woman who can understand and empathize your sexual and emotional needs?

Anonymous #5

#8792717 - 08/18/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously.  That seems ideal. 

I'm bisexual; I am attracted to both men and women, but only really crave sex with women.  (yet I don't know if I can have a romance with a woman) I'm not in a relationship and don't know if I ever will be again because of the issue raised. 

I feel for you.

Anonymous #6

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8793507 - 08/18/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Ill fuck you in the ass and make you love me.

Anonymous #7

#8794645 - 08/19/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Date a tranny.  Seriously though, you can get your girl to fuck you with a strap on and you can blow her like your blowing a guy, and of course you can fuck her in the ass.  I have the same issue, but I guess you just need some self control.  That or find a girl that doesn't mind being tag teamed and find an attractive guy that likes you.

Anonymous #8

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8794976 - 08/19/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Date a tranny.  Seriously though, you can get your girl to fuck you with a strap on and you can blow her like your blowing a guy, and of course you can fuck her in the ass.  I have the same issue, but I guess you just need some self control.  That or find a girl that doesn't mind being tag teamed and find an attractive guy that likes you.

QFT.

Strap-on.

If that's not satisfactory, you're just being selfish.

Learn self control.

Anonymous #1

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8795087 - 08/19/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

An open-minded, bisexual girl seems like the perfect situation.  Thanks for the responses, guys.

Anonymous #9

#8795164 - 08/19/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol ur gay if you have sex with men

Anonymous #10

#8795500 - 08/19/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

the short answer is:Be honest.  In other words tell  a girl when you meet her that your bi and if she likes you for you then she'll accept that.

My wife accepts and embraces my sexuality.  The particular to the question such as how to deal with it without "infidelity" are specific to you and the relationship. 
How we deal with it is that we are swingers and so we find other couples with bi men or just a singel bi male to play with. 

The worst thing you can do is get into a relationship and keep it secret.  the "infidelity" will ear you apart emationally inside and she will always know there is something wrong.  The reationship will be doomed from the begining becuase you are having to hide something that makes you very much who you are.

Yeah being bi is no picnic, it would have been easier to be either gay or straight.  Being gay is becomiing more accepted and mainstreama but being bi is still very taboo, even among gays.  A lot of gays Don not like Bi's so don't look for support from them.

This I can tell you  since I've been out and in the right relationship I've never been happier in my life bubefore that I was suicidal.  The Truth Will Set You Free.  If you really love her you will tell her and work it out, one way or the other...

Anonymous #11

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8795634 - 08/19/08 12:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

You could always find a girl with interests in a threesome:shrug: I mean sometimes girls don't like the idea of a threesome because they feel threatened by the other woman. Find an open minded girl and try it!

Anonymous #1

Re: This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8796034 - 08/19/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

But seriously, how often will you encounter a girl who will gladly date a guy who tells her up-front that he's bi and enjoys having sex with men?

Methinks not very often.

Anonymous #9

#8798485 - 08/19/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol ur gay if you have sex with guys

Anonymous #4

Re: The Difference Between Gays, Bi's, and Straights? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8798538 - 08/19/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:Yeah being bi is no picnic, it would have been easier to be either gay or straight.  Being gay is becoming more accepted and mainstreama but being bi is still very taboo, even among gays.  A lot of gays Do not like Bi's so don't look for support from them.

That is true.  One of my gay friends who's a graduate student in psycholody trying to get his license as a counselor, was telling me there's a big difference between those that are Gay, Bi, and Straight.  He told me that the most common misconception is that someone who is Bi can understand both the gays and straights because he can do it with a guy and a gal.  He told me not to think that way.  There is a barrier that a gay can see as well as a straight can see, but a bisexual man clearly cannot see. I think there's something there.  He told me that because Bi's like myself cannot see the barrier, when I tell a Gay or a Straight that I'm Bi, they feel betrayed. There's something about not being able to see that barrier that makes either side, gay or straight, feel that Bi's are transmitting priviledged information.  I don't quite see what kind of priviledged information I can tell.  There are very graphic pictures of straight sex as well as gay sex.  What's there to hide?  When I told him that I can't see the difference between men and woman, that bothered my friend even more.  He said that only a bisexual can say that.  Neither a Gay or Straight man could say that.

He tried to clarify his point of veiw by asking if I were talking to a gay man, would I go into graphic detail about eating pussy?  I said no.  If were talking to a straight man, would I talk about sucking dick?  I said, are you kidding?!!!  Of course NOT!!!  My friend then said, I made my point.  There's a barrier there.  That's the barrier that I need to respect.

What do you think?  Did that make sense?  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it.

Anonymous #1

Re: The Difference Between Gays, Bi's, and Straights? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8798563 - 08/19/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'd think talking to a gay man about eating pussy would be acceptable, being that the gay man already has to deal with repressed societal issues and understands where you're coming from.  Talking to a straight dude about sucking dick is completely the opposite.

I dunno, I know most straight people think that Bis are weird.  What's the gay perspective on bisexuals?

Anonymous #4

Re: The Difference Between Gays, Bi's, and Straights? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8798660 - 08/19/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Well.., perhaps.  But I think I'll take my friends advice and talk about eating pussy with only straight men, sucking dick with gay men, and only talking about both only with other Bi guys. I think my friend was right.  I lost a lot of my gay friends because I wasn't showing as much respect to their sexuality as I was to my straight friends.  Gay men are just as important as Straight men.  I just have to remember that.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom