Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledr_gonz

#8797637 - 08/19/08 06:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePernicano22
Almost Dead....
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: dr_gonz]
    #8797718 - 08/19/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Get up, eat, thank god for my fast metabolism, do 10 minutes worth of stomach excersises,eat, eat, eat, eat, and then sleep......:cool:

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Pernicano22]
    #8797740 - 08/19/08 06:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#8798148 - 08/19/08 08:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I kind of do. I have a picture (will post if you want)from awhile ago that I compare myself to and sometimes I can't tell if I gained or lost fat since then because of being bloated a lot recently from food allergies.

My routine was 5x5, then after I went off that I'm doing what feels right in the gym. Bascially doing maxes with the big lifts. Soon I'll get on another routine, though.

Other than that I do 1 hour of moderate cardio every now and then, and sometimes I was sprinting in intervals. But haven't done that for awhile.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

InvisiblePigsarefood
Never too old to learn
I'm a teapot

Loc: PNW
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8799306 - 08/20/08 01:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

play sports.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: Pigsarefood]
    #8799711 - 08/20/08 05:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i eat well, exercise daily and visualize the body i want.

i rollerblade just about daily, anywhere from 9-15 miles a day, lots of bodyweight exercises and jogging just about every other day.  sunday is the only day that i only do light bodyweight exercises.  thats my day of slackness.

--------------------

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #8801424 - 08/20/08 03:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've had a shredded 8 pack for as long as I can remember.  Even when I gain weight, my abs are still clearly visible.  That one week out of the school year when we would go swimming for PE was great for my self esteem.

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8801470 - 08/20/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, my bodyfat is low enough to wear my abdominal muscles are visible through the skin on my stomach.

I eat a raw paleolithic diet (grass-fed raw meat and organs, some organic fruits and green leafy veggies) and I weight train. I try and get good sleep.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8801484 - 08/20/08 03:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yes. I eat drugs and throw up.  Oh, and one armed power cleans.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#8828336 - 08/26/08 12:06 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I ride the recumbent bike and play my PSP. I have a ton of Playstation RPGs, SNES, NES, Genesis and Gameboy Advance roms too so that definitely keeps me busy.

Cardio before work, cardio before bed, training after work. I also have a very good diet. Don't like the stimulants so I only take ephedrine and caffeine when needed (8mg of ephedrine and 50mg of caffeine maybe once a month). Tried clen and other fat burners and they're not worth it unless they're non-thermogenic like forskolii or green tea (or green tea extract - I like real green tea).

It's also really important to have good fats in your diet. When I make protein shakes in the morning or before bed, sort of a meal replacement shake, I use macadamia and almond butter, as well as natural peanut butter. I throw in a few eggs, a couple scoops of high quality whey protein isolate and a tray of ice cubes. It makes a real great shake with no carbs (less a few trace carbs) and has tons of good fats. If you're not eating enough fat, your body will not shed any.

I like LOW intensity cardio because if your heart rate goes above 120bpm you burn carbs instead of fat. Below 120bpm and your body uses fat for fuel. And I can tolerate a few minutes of solitude or video games in the morning or at night, it's very relaxing. And it's low intensity so it doesn't take anything out of me.

I don't use anymore drugs aside from a bit of weed, sleeping pills (to sleep, not to get fucked up from) and the occasional opiate if I can justify making a cold water extract from T3s lol

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: browndustin]
    #8828769 - 08/26/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:
When I make protein shakes in the morning or before bed, sort of a meal replacement shake, I use macadamia and almond butter, as well as natural peanut butter. I throw in a few eggs, a couple scoops of high quality whey protein isolate and a tray of ice cubes. It makes a real great shake with no carbs (less a few trace carbs) and has tons of good fats. If you're not eating enough fat, your body will not shed any.

I'm definitely going to throw this together tomorrow morning.

Have you ever had cottage cheese pancakes?  Sooo fucking good.

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8828888 - 08/26/08 02:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Just an average routine.  I work out 4-5 days per week, abs at least 3 of those days.  Cardio mixed through out the week. 

I've never been fat, but I noticed a difference in switching to eating mainly organic foods / non processed.  I got slightly more lean.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #8830111 - 08/26/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I have a 6 pack and I eat hotpockets

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: aDoS]
    #8831648 - 08/26/08 05:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: browndustin]
    #8831653 - 08/26/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #8832306 - 08/26/08 07:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

no I have large testicles

I just exercise a lot to counter-act the massive amounts of crap I eat.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: browndustin]
    #8836014 - 08/27/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

What brand of whey do you use? I'm trying to figure out if there is a difference in quality and my friends are all just telling me to get the cheapest, which makes me a little leery.

One brand that I was leaning towards is NutraBio. It's decently priced (~$50/5lbs on eBay).

Edited by fazdazzle (08/27/08 01:30 PM)

Offlineskydog
Coffee & Blunts
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: fazdazzle]
    #8838686 - 08/27/08 09:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I strength train on MWF and do high intensity cardio and ab work on Tues and Thurs.  I hit the heavy bag on the weekends sometimes as well. 

By strength train I mean:

Squats, deadlifts, dips, DB bench press, DB Row, pullups/chinups, mostly in the 5x5 range (except for dips and chins).

For the cardio I usually run 2 miles on the track.  The track is 1/9th mile so for each mile I'll run 2 laps and sprint the 3rd then repeat.

For abs, I keep it pretty simple, since they get a lot of stimulation from the heavy deadlifts, squats, and even rows.  I usually just do 3 or 4 rounds of jacknifes or superset crunches and toe touches.

I'm not into the bodybuilding stuff.  I just like to feel strong and fast, so I train that way.  Occasionally I'll take a one week break from the low rep, heavy lifts and just do some bodyweight or high rep work.

Basically I just like to go to the gym, put on some good music and just give max effort for about 45 minutes.  It really helps me forget about all the stressors of life (:thumbdown:) and makes me feel like a beast. 

Also, about six-pack abs:  I have a pretty high metabolism and have had some really solid abs from time to time, but I don't really enjoy walking around that way for very long.  I just feel kinda skinny.  I go for the abs in the spring/summer like most people I guess, but don't care to have them jacked all the time.

--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: I'm curious how many other drug users have 6 pack abs [Re: skydog]
    #8853428 - 08/30/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I have an 8pack. Im 18. I run 4-10 miles every other day as well as lift every three days. I eat what ever I want and I have less then 8% body fat. :grin:

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #8853790 - 08/30/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale