Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStinky212
strange
Loc: Canada
Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!?
    #879491 - 09/12/02 01:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A couple of years ago i kept getting these same shrooms, that when i ate them (i ate different amounts between 1 & 5 grams), i would be high for about 1 & 1/2 hrs then i would just blackout...no matter what i was doing, i fell onto concrete & hit my head off a table....
anyways has anyone ever had this? do you know what would have caused it?
...btw i just found this place...it's awesome, i didn't know there were forums about this stuff anywhere  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: Stinky212]
    #879502 - 09/12/02 01:35 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Narcolepsy... :grin: 

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineStinky212
strange
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #879506 - 09/12/02 01:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

hehehe, i wish then i would be used to it...my friends really freaked out...some of em almost called me an ambulance...hehehe

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #879575 - 09/12/02 02:12 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Never happened to me, but a friend fell into concrete and DID get an ambulance ride a couple weeks ago. He was at a concert and bought some "chocolate" in the lot. He was just sitting there and then woke up a row down with people over him. On his way out of the venue, he fell head-over-heals down the steps, eating concrete on the way down. He was lucky he didn't break any bones, but his face is screwed.

It's one thing to buy a bag of shrooms in a lot, but buying "chocolate" where you can't even see what shrooms your getting isn't too smart.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineStinky212
strange
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: Bilge]
    #879580 - 09/12/02 02:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

heh, i got mine from a reliable source...and was always in someones house (one of my friends), and for some reason i just kept buying them...and passing out...i think it's cause when i woke up i was destroyed...i mean really wrecked...it was a blast once i knew i wasn't dead  :grin:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
    #879616 - 09/12/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ive blacked out off of pot a couple times just taking too big of bonghits and shit but never shrooms

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #879742 - 09/12/02 03:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Lowered blood pressure can cause you to black out when you stand up fast.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #880114 - 09/12/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, a friend of mine took some shrooms this one time(to many for him)...and he ended up dropping to the floor and he lost his vision. But he said he wasn't 'knocked out' or anything. he just lost his vision and ability to move. Everything was pitch black. He layed on the floor in the 'dark' for like 15-30 minutes. He heard many noises and shit like that(and some of them really creeped him out he said). Then he heard this one noise, and this is his exact words, "i heard this one quick noise that consisted of EVERY video game and computer noise i've ever heard in my life".
Right after that noise, he basically 'woke up' and there was a PUDDLE of sweat underneath him and he was just completely soaked. just drenched in sweat. and his high was completely gone. He felt completely normal. It scared the shit out of him. he hasn't done them since

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #880187 - 09/12/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Last week three friends and myself had got some shrooms and we all took 2 grams and just sat in my friends house and triped for a few hours, after we had passed our peak we all went outside to smoke a cig and we were all still really high and talking a lot but one of my pals just sat there quiet but i didnt think anything of it. After about five minutes he face plants and hits his chin right on the cirb. He laid there for like 1 minute and got up and just kept asking if he was bleeding. We all had to go to the hospital tripping but they didnt find out that we were high on shrooms so everything was fine. That was really scary thoguh when he fell i thought somethig way worse was gonna happen. I am not sure why he passes out he has benn doing mushrooms for almost a year now and never had any problems with higher doeses then this.

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

OfflineStinky212
strange
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: NewHunter]
    #881781 - 09/13/02 09:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That's some scary shit...come to think of it...im glad i wasn't consious when this shit went down...that would scare the hell out of me if my buddy just dropped the way i did, or even the way your friend did.

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: Dobie]
    #882515 - 09/13/02 03:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

ive blacked out off of pot a couple times just taking too big of bonghits and shit but never shrooms

Same man but that was after a night of blowing a bunch of K, I was in my room doing bong hits b4 bed.
Then I started to feel like garbage then I just got overheated and I stood up ran to the bathroom and everything just went all black I could still stand up and move but everything just WENT BLACK and I almost passed out then 45 seconds after I came back and just felt real refreshed real scary and weird=(

Offlineallcingeye
Stranger
Re: Anyone ever Blacked out??!?!? [Re: Addict]
    #885438 - 09/16/02 08:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

We will say a friend ate a half a tab of trip (pink sperm) if she remembered correctly and was upset because she wanted a whole one. Once she dropped it then at about one hour passed by so while she was talking to her friends sitting on the cabin deck she passed out and flipped backwards off of the deck into the woods. Next thing she knew a 225lb. deadhead was carrying her back to the cabin into a quiet room. The funny thing is trippping was her common recreation.

InvisibleHenbane
Stranger
    #885702 - 09/16/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

a friend did. low blood sugar from not eating and standing up fast.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #886836 - 09/16/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A co-worker recently described blacking out on mushies. He has eaten them a few/plenty of times previous, then started blacking out. He ate them from different sources w/ the same ending...blacking out. This was the first I had ever heard about this type of phenomenon.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder