Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

crystal LSA Xtract totally more then just LSA
    #8792936 - 08/18/08 09:33 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

so has anyone else had it yet or made it seriously, its so easy... do it.

personally ... :rolleyes:

i think its better then LSD

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (08/18/08 09:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemutablemass
Stranger
Male

Re: crystal LSA [Re: thedudenj]
    #8792987 - 08/18/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Elaborate a little more?

--------------------
-----------------------------------
Mutable One

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8793005 - 08/18/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Can't say i have, but i am very interested in LSA, i have been experimenting with MG for the past year or so, about to try HBWR.

What is the extraction process to get crystal LSA?...

What is the experience like with crystal LSA?...I can only imagine that it's completely different than the trips you get from doing regular extractions with MG and HBWR seeds.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: crystal LSA [Re: openmind]
    #8793065 - 08/18/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno how many times i said it but its the same as dmt acid/base only suggestion is make it slightly less basic for saftey. only extract as much as your planing to have at once. i used 4 seed packets of Mg,a few rivea seeds, and a few HBWR seeds.  pretty much one dose of each it made roughly 4 or 5 doses. its a brown powder kinda earthy tasting , melts on contact with mouth aka melts in your mouth. be carful not to OD use a scale if you can.

http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/lsainfo.htm

Threshhold  0.2 mg
Common  0.5- 1.5 mg
Strong  1.5 - 4.0 mg
Heavy  4.0 mg
Do Not Dose More Than 4.0mg

Onset: 2 Hours or so to peak.
Duration : 10 - 14 hours
Normal After Effects : up to 24

1 MG (I. violacea) seed has about 0.01mg LSA.
1 HBWR seed has about 0.25mg LSA

as you can see 100 seeds extracted and totally pure is enough. the thing is when seeds are eaten rare the body doesnt absorbe all the drug specially at once. when its crystal it all gets absorbed at once rapidly and that makes all the differance.

note... one side effect may be sleepyness. i dunno about you but i hate when i cant sleep on LSD and it feels like your on drugs. LSA never has that. it feels way more natural

LSA is a naturally occuring psychedelic chemical with a potency 1/10 to 1/30th that of LSD. It has some similarities in effect to LSD, but is generally considered much less stimulating and can be sedating. Structurally LSA and LSD are quite similar.

Dosage of LSA is not well established since few have experimented with the pure chemical and recorded their experiences publicly. Albert Hofmann tried an I.M. injection of 500 micrograms of LSA and found the effects medium-strong. Hofmann later reports the active oral dose of LSA at "2 to 5 milligrams".

Quotes Regarding Dosage & Effects of LSA
"Hofmann first established [LSA's] effect in 1947, 13 years before it was known to be the active principle in ololiuhqui... He showed that the drug was active at doses of 500 micrograms to 1 milligram. No entheogenic effect was noticed by Hofmann after taking 2 milligrams of isoergine, although sedative symptoms similar to ergine inebriation were prominent. Hofmann's description of perceiving the 'unreality and complete meaninglessness of the outside world' after taking 2 millgrams of isoergine (Hofmann 1963a), however, sounds like the paradoxical depressent effect experienced commonly with the threshold doses of psilocybine and other entheogens and it is possible that isoergine is entheogenic at higher doses." (Ott Pharmacotheon 1993, pg. 128)
i have to say it has neater visuals too

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

#8793694 - 08/19/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hey dudenj, what about getting sick? did you feel like shit or wuz you kewl? and do you know of a good place to go get sum? cause i KNOW there aint no sponsers that offer em, only spores and poo, :smile: im kinda scared to go throw a good part of my paycheck away (its a crazy check tho, so i didnt really earn it er nuthin, but still) just cuz i heard theres all these bunk hbwr seeds goin round on the internet cuz they found this really cheap supply in africa that looks the same but dont got as many alkaloids in em

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: crystal LSA [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #8793715 - 08/19/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

are you condused about lsa? use rivea corymbosa and MG seeds. then. You feel fantastic

is generally considered much less stimulating and can be sedating

stimulating as that hyperness and inability to sleep with the stuff. same kinda other effects.

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8796943 - 08/19/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

so why is the a/b better than a non polar/polar extraction in your experience?

you should publish a tek specifically for lsa extraction

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: crystal LSA [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8796963 - 08/19/08 04:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well i think they hit the same feel the same, but the differance is Crystal extract is CRYSTAL. drop it in your mouth and it melts, this is jungle spice

but if that was LSA thats 6 doses or so. maybe more. i used the same vial, a couple months later i washed out the vial and drank the water and trippped its strong and doesnt taste bad. non polar/polar taste bad

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8797122 - 08/19/08 04:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive made crystal with rivea corymbosa using the naphtha/91% iso trick, however not that good of luck with morning glories.

and yes it felt like a weaker version of LSD.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: crystal LSA [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8797228 - 08/19/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

if it felt weaker you didnt take enough take 1/4th of a tab of weak lsd and you can say LSD  was like LSA but weaker.

--------------------

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

#8797330 - 08/19/08 05:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah but..

Who's going to take a 1/4 tab of LSD?
More importantly, why?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: crystal LSA [Re: Kupo]
    #8797369 - 08/19/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well only a silly person takes not enough LSA lol. is a weak tab a better analogy its like getting that acid that you need for tabs to feel. in a sense thats 1/4th of a regular tab. anywho LSA is way strong when properly dosed and extracted.

one dose is a dose.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8797624 - 08/19/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive taken more than enough LSA(upwards of 7mg), it still doesnt even come close to 3 hits of good stuff.

plus most of my acid memories come from eating 10 strips in the woods...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8797699 - 08/19/08 06:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

shrug maybe you like to tweak a bit and thats what im about im not a tweak a ten strip would leave me really realy tweaked

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8797744 - 08/19/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

tweak is usually a term for a methamphetamine high.
i by no means like to tweak

a 10 strip of acid takes me "places"
that a 5 strip wouldnt

theres being out of your body
and then theres merging with small particles in space

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8797753 - 08/19/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i have been places from many things. LSD makes me tweak lol spun out. As its said LSA is minus the stimulant effect and has a seditive one

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8798455 - 08/19/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't done much LSD to compare, but straight-up HBWRs have hit me harder than any other psychedelic.  There's something about its unique mind-fuck and sedative qualities that sends you into an overpowering psychedelic dreamspace.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8798612 - 08/19/08 09:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

so its a standard a/b with defat then u evap or can u freeze precipitae?

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds