Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened....
    #8796852 - 08/19/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Ok..watching some crummy 80's movie and the kids had a party while the parents were away...

craziness ensues...

never had one myself cause my parents sucked....so i moved out and my own parties...but that don't count...

teenage life...house party...parents away...craziest happenings...

go...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Jack yo Self foo]
    #8796862 - 08/19/08 03:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

fights

The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Atheist]
    #8796885 - 08/19/08 03:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

what happened in the fight?

one punch charlie?

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Jack yo Self foo]
    #8796902 - 08/19/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i've had a few, craziest thing that happened was when my mother called the house from work and some retard picked up the phone and said "who's this bitch?", i went around telling everyone to hurry up and get out before the cops got there, no one wanted to listen and so there were about 50 or 60 people all trying to run out of one small sliding door at once when the cops arrived, it was pretty fuckin funny. i knew i was screwed so i just waited there patiently for the cops to arrest me. only two others were caught besides myself.

and the cop that arrested me was my ex-step father, i eventually ended up in a rehab for this incident.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: highdroponics]
    #8797027 - 08/19/08 04:11 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've got a good one, I think.

I was 16 or so and my parents were out of town.  My mom was on a cub scout camping trip with one of my brothers and my dad was supposed to be on a business trip in New Jersey.  Figured this was the perfect night for an LSD party at my house.  I was way into tripping at the time as were most of my friends.  I invited about 10 of my close friends and we prepped the house for the night. 

Prepping included hanging Christmas lights and posters all around the living room.  Watching Pink Floyd The Wall, and spreading some speakers around the room for the surround sound effect.  We ordered some pizza, had a few drinks and dropped our hits.  I took 3.  The most out of everybody.  The night was going good and everyone was in good spirits.

Then all of a sudden who walks in?  MY DAD and his GIRLFRIEND!??!  I was tripping nuts at the time and I just got out of there as fast as I could, giving this bitch the evil eye on the way out, wondering who the f*** she was.  Turns out my dad was lying about the business trip to my mom and was really up in a hotel with this woman whom he met at another trip in TN.  He somehow thought he could bring her back to his house because my mom was supposed to be away, which she was.  Well he got busted. 

I wasn't in any trouble with my dad and he had no idea I was tripping.  Just thought it was a normal drinking party or something.  A little thrown off by the deco, movie, and music but he never confronted me about it.

Now my parents were together for 23 yrs at this point so this was a shock to all of us.  Kinda messed up.  Needless to say I explained to my mom what had happened and it eventually led to my parents getting a divorce.  That was my first house party I hosted.  Was a pretty shitty time for me.

The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: rick0909]
    #8797081 - 08/19/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i bet man...that sucks..especially to be trippin!!!

thnaks for sharing...

--------------------

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8797088 - 08/19/08 04:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jacksonian said:
what happened in the fight?

people got hurt

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #8797103 - 08/19/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Gang fights, murders, dozens of cops, police helicopters.

There is something so insanely amazing about being on about ten bizzles and suddenly being engulfed in light by a search light from the sky.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
    #8797126 - 08/19/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My father has a warehouse complex, all closed in a fenced area.

We had T-1 internet, 200" movie screen, Pool table, Ping pong, 20' high ceiling.

-house party  +Warehouse raves

They were pretty epic.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8797359 - 08/19/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Things happened that shouldnt have happened...

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8797392 - 08/19/08 05:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

wow, you win :yesnod:

Never throw a party at my house but I saw some funny shit go down at others.  One that comes to mind... my friends and I were freshmen in high school and went to a house party populated mainly by girls our age and junior/senior guys.  They had a towering beeramid going, it was over head high.  Well within ten minutes of our arrival my drunk young friend stumbled into it and took the whole thing down.  This prompted a chorus of "ohhhhhhhhh!" that grew in intensity, soon followed by a massive empty can fight. 

Another one... I saw a 'gang fight' between rich white kids and poorer asians.  Ended up a circle of the white kids from my school with one asian dude on his hands and knees in the middle.  A psychopath named rob ran up and kicked him in the head, knocking the poor sucker out cold.  He went from on his knees to on his face in the middle of 15th st. in downtown los angeles.  I think that's the night I became a peace loving hippie.  I'll always remember that sick-sounding thud. 

I passed out after a huge balloon of nitrous to the head at another party, woke up on the dance floor not knowing who or where I was.  Lots of smiling faces looking down at me.  Someone thrust out a hand and gave me an "atta boy," and I got up and continued to groove. 

high school... :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblethemange
Senior Citizen
Male

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Noviseer] * 1
    #8797499 - 08/19/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

this girl and guy were fucking in the hottub in front of everyone on my back porch, turns out she had a tampon in and remembers it after riding the lucky bastard for a minute or two. i guess it got stuck really far in her and she was freaking out naked on the porch clawing at her cooter.

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8797520 - 08/19/08 05:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

First party I had was a rave. I was a sophomore and it was on a wednesday night but there were parent teacher conferences the next day so we had no school and my dad was in vegas. Only had about 40 people over. we raved out in my finished basement with a million glow sticks, bomb ass surround sound stereo system, and some really good rolls. some ppl came thinking it was a drinking party so i had them all chill in the garage as it's easier to clean up beer in the garage then on carpet. didnt get busted

second party was supposed to be the same thing. rave in the basement, beer pong in the garage. but the guy who brought the rolls got had by his dealer and ended up bringing shocktarts instead lmao. So we had a keg and 5 or 6 cases of beer with three pong tables going. there were about 60-70 ppl and it def wasnt enough beer. but there were some hott ass bitches. and girls dont drink much so it was ok i guess. this night my dad was staying an hour away at his gf's house and i was supposed to be at my mom's house but i snuck out my second story window jumped off the roof in the back yard where its only like a ten foot drop, and then drove to my dads house. an hour after the party started my mom called me and i didnt answer. 60 seconds later my dad called, having obviously been called by my mom, and i didnt answer. 60 seconds later i turned my cell off. Looking back i should have answered my dad and said i was at a party at someone else's house because at around 2:45am he came home as i was ripping a bowl in the garage watching the last of the pong games with some friends. oh ya, there was a cat fight between two smokin hott girls. but one of the girls was my boy's girlfriend so i had to kick the other one and her equally hott friend out :/  I lost my keys for the last month and a half of my junior year missing the last week of track too since i had no ride to practice.

third party was another rave. this one happened during the day, last month. my dad was at work and it was summer! i had about 15 good friends over, also ate three of the best rolls i've ever had. again it was in the basement but this time there was absolutely no drinking. and the best part was that my uncle was home, working out of the house directly upstairs for my dad's company! got with the hottest chick ive ever been with that day while i was feeling absolutely PLURRRR. later that day I had to go to my cousin's wedding rehersal with mad jaw lock.  never got caught. just told my dad i was having some ppl over. who would expect a rave in the middle of the day?!

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #8797540 - 08/19/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

by the way, im a senior now and legal, so dont get any ideas :thumbup:

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: themange]
    #8797546 - 08/19/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
this girl and guy were fucking in the hottub in front of everyone on my back porch, turns out she had a tampon in and remembers it after riding the lucky bastard for a minute or two. i guess it got stuck really far in her and she was freaking out naked on the porch clawing at her cooter.

ftw :lol:

girls just don't get drunk like they did in HS :nonono: :lol:

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Noviseer]
    #8797642 - 08/19/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

mostly groups of cops and house party owners satisfied that everyone was in a rush to clean up

managed to run into my football coach on the way to one, gave me the evilist eyes ive ever seen, had a real nice talk with me in the locker room, one of my captains questioned me why i didnt cry lol

another time jus a getogether as the house isnt supposed to be off til 11 this girl im kinda gettin with happens to have came over from her other house when her and a few freinds leave while me and a neighbor and my dude are jus chilln out drinkin, we here a thump i see the neighbor kid run into the other room and by the time i instinctivly follow i can here him hit the floor so now its me and my dude playin hide and go seek in this upstairs room when he burst through the door i didnt really have a usual spot but my friend manages to completly get outta there while hes after me, cuz hes under suspicion i broke into his house to raise a rawkus, now im the only one their he doesnt recognize so i basically get shoved out all in the process of tryin to get my beer/ act like i jus wondered in

managed to catch up to my dude and this dog that lived across the street down the block huffn n puffn status

never had much luck with that block alotta strikes over there

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Noviseer]
    #8797659 - 08/19/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Two girls jumped topless on my trampoline. :smile:

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: jenns_hot]
    #8797839 - 08/19/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i dont feel like going into detail

but i was staying at my friends house at university of lousiville

and i personaly walked down the street to the liquor store 9 times that day

bought a couple ounces of mids and had a bowl of 60 or so blunts sitting out to chain smoke

cops came twice for noise and left with a warning both times

and 20-30 people were passed out around the house when i got up

the front lawn was covered by trash bags full of cans

and the garbage men only took about a third because there were so fucking many

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: anyone420]
    #8797903 - 08/19/08 07:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Two chicks made out...

and the only sober person there managed to knock over a chair and leave a hole in the wall that I had to repair the next day.

Kinda boring, sorry

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: House parties...who had them...and the craziest thing that happened.... [Re: Zodiak]
    #8797914 - 08/19/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

saw a chick shove a coke bottle in her snatch, lol

also saw a well known d-1 volleyball player get gangbanged by like 6 black dudes when shitfaced, then the black dudes proceeded to get their asses totally fucked up by about 30 guys.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom