Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation
    #8796420 - 08/19/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

To the people in the United States of America. The people who claim to be our Government and impose taxes, traffic "laws", and any other "law" that seems to inhibit freedom, such as the Controlled Substances Act are in fact not our government. It all happened beginning with General Orders No. 100 when President Lincoln imposed martial law. As such, the martial law (which is still in effect today, never having been repealed) was the foundation for the creation of a corporation known as the District of Columbia under the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. In said act, it created a corporation  (herein after Corp US) that has a governmental structure exactly like the Original Jurisdiction United States of America (herein after USA) and also adopted USA's Constitution in as much as it wants to use it or not.

If one finds the legislation, it reads that the corporation can sue and be sued and generally handle the business needs of USA. The Constitution for the United States of America is an extremely limiting document and as such prevents USA from doing a lot of things, such as create private contracts with people and issue notes that are not backed by any substance at all. And, if an officer were to violate the Constitutional provisions, the officer himself will then become entirely liable for the act, which is a huge liability if one wants to Control and dominate people. After Corp US was created, it started doing things and calling itself the United States Government and United States, which is trade naming itself. But, the fact remains it is still a corporation, regardless of what name it uses. So, how is one to know whether USA or Corp US is doing something? You can't unless you look at the context of what is being done and see if USA can or can't do it or if Corp US can or can't do it.

By 1913 all of the officers of USA were unelected due to the changes in the Corp US's Constitution in the way the elections work under the 16th amendment. The 16th amendment is illegal under USA's Constitution because it forbids the discussion of how senators are elected unless Congress first passes an amendment to do such a thing. But, Corp US's constitution allows such a thing to happen. In effect, senators were no longer elected under the provisions of USA's Constitution and were elected only under the provisions of Corp US's constitution. That means that USA's government became vacated! The only offices that were filled were the ones filled in Corp US capacity.

In 1944, Corp US gave all of its assets to the IMF under the Bretton Woods Agreement. The Constitution for the United States of America clearly outlines that in order to enter into an international agreement, the president must have 2/3rds ratification by congress. This didn't happen here, so the Bretton Woods Agreement, which is an international agreement, must be talking about Corp US when in Title 22, sec. 286 it used the term United States. In said agreement, it gave the International Monetary Fund total control over all of the assets of Corp US (Title 22, section 286d), which happens to be all of the assets of USA, which in a literal sense is ownership and control over the Corp US. So, Corp US is OWNED by the IMF. The IMF is owned by the International Bank of Settlements which is owned by the Queen of England.

What does that mean for us? Privately owned corporations have only the power to contract with people. They have no right to impose taxes or any other of its own internal statutes over anyone unless someone knowingly and willingly under full disclosure entered into the contract with that corporation.

Want to know what some of those contracts are? Do you have a driver's license? Do you have voter's registration? Both of those are international contracts which enters a person into their jurisdiction in their minds. And thus, people get themselves into their domain of control unless they know how to outline their relationship with this private corporation with proper evidences and documentation.

So, what can that get a person? Freedom from income and property taxes! Never having to pay a traffic fine again! Being able to have controlled substances! And if the Corp US doesn't do things properly, you can sue them for huge sums of cash under civil rights violation! YAH let freedom ring!

I personally have used my knowledge of law to have a reckless driving charge dismissed in court!

Do not take my word for anything. Do the study and research for yourself to understand and recognize your own Sovereign status. Do not contract your rights away! Stay free of their evil system of power and control over lives!

I am a Team Law beneficiary and I urge all of you to check out Team Law to find the things I have been talking about!

Bye for now
Peace!

InfiniTcell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabore
Title
Loc: Flag
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: InfiniTcell]
    #8796447 - 08/19/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

How did you use your knowledge to get out of the reckless driving charge?

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: abore]
    #8796534 - 08/19/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I dont get it. Use your knowledge to get out of reckless driving? You cant really use your knowledge in a court for traffic violations. There are at least 12 people in the court room waiting for there case to heard and to pay their ticket. You can plead not guilty but most of the time its the cops word against your word. Yes I have gotten out of reckless driving too but only because I pleaded guilty and the court dropped it to a defective vehicle. This has been the case with most of my tickets. Plus if its not a major offense why would you want to risk appealing in the end there is still chance of being guilty then you get riddled with court fines, plus you still have the ticket.

OfflineSkatterman420
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Dephect]
    #8796624 - 08/19/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yep and all of North America is owned by The Knights Templar, but does it really matter? It's just like Religion you put enough faith into something its almost real, well our "government" is recognized by 99% of our population, might as well be legitimate.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Skatterman420]
    #8796782 - 08/19/08 03:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yep and all of North America is owned by The Knights Templar

True, but the earth is owned by the reptilians.  Catch 22.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: DieCommie]
    #8796982 - 08/19/08 04:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

But the reptilians have the chemtrails to help 'em out.

--------------------

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: abore]
    #8797044 - 08/19/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

How did you use your knowledge to get out of the reckless driving charge?

Every ticket issued has improper procedure. The police officer told me if I do not sign, then I would be going to jail. That is a civil rights violation of threat duress and coercion. Not only that, it is only trusts that can get driver's licenses. I in my natural human capacity cannot and do not have a driver's license. I have on record with the social security administration the nature of this trust, including information such as Beneficiary (US Government), Creator (Social Security Administration, thing of trust (social security card which states this is property of the US Government, and that it must be returned at any time they desire (revocable trust)), and trustee (myself in my natural capacity), and acceptance (the signature on the card). These fulfill all the elements of a trust. Thus, the social security number is not a human being's number, but a corporation's number, and that corporation happens to be a revocable trust created in construct as a result of the Social Security Insurance Program.

So, the trust with it's driver's license number and associated social security number presented its identification to the officer during the time of the arrest (traffic stop). Since the trust was driving the car, and all states consider trusts incompetent to drive (because they require licensing examination in order for the license to be issued) and trusts are incompetent to drive because trusts lack consciousness and capacity on their own, the liable party for any incompetent's actions is in fact the licensing party, which was the State.

All the US states happen to also be sub-corporations of the Corp US as Corp US possessions or holdings. So, the officer had he written the ticket properly would have written it to the State. He instead issued it to the trust, which fails to state a claim upon which relief could be granted.

I used the uniform commercial code to refuse for cause the instrument (ticket) for a few reasons. One of them was threat, duress and coercion. If the police officer proceeded in the light of my proper refusal, he, the court, the county and the state would be up against civil charges in a US district court. Needless to say, the officer never showed up.

Moreover than that, the courts have a specific style of jurisdiction and I challenged that jurisdiction as well as noticed my status as a foreigner to them. In addition, in discovery I had asked for many pieces of evidences which under their statutes they need to provide, such as radio records and the make and model of the radar device. Both these evidences were granted, but the prosecution could not come up with them.

I probably still have the ability to sue, but I just don't feel like it at this point, being happy that they left me alone.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Minstrel]
    #8797050 - 08/19/08 04:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Right, but they think I have been drinking the fluoridated water, which I haven't!  Jokes on them

:vaped:

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Dephect]
    #8797130 - 08/19/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
I dont get it. Use your knowledge to get out of reckless driving? You cant really use your knowledge in a court for traffic violations. There are at least 12 people in the court room waiting for there case to heard and to pay their ticket. You can plead not guilty but most of the time its the cops word against your word. Yes I have gotten out of reckless driving too but only because I pleaded guilty and the court dropped it to a defective vehicle. This has been the case with most of my tickets. Plus if its not a major offense why would you want to risk appealing in the end there is still chance of being guilty then you get riddled with court fines, plus you still have the ticket.

In this case I did not plead at all. I went into the arraignment not understanding the charges. I asked questions about the nature and cause of this action against me. My first question was, "Is this a Civil or Criminal court?" The judge's answer is that it is a criminal court. Since the Constitution for the United States of America states there are either common law criminal courts and criminal courts under the colorable (means under the condition of contract) aspects of Admiralty jurisdiction, I wanted to know which jurisdiction the court was. Oh man did the judge get mad when I talked about the Constitution and criminal jurisdictions. His response was that this is not a court of the Constitution and failed to apprise me of the nature of the court. The court was flying a military flag and I wanted to know why they are flying a gold fringed military flag. It is under executive orders no. 10834 that the president designated the regular USA flag with the gold fringe deviation as the military flag as commander-in-chief of the military and navy.

It is not about risk or convenience for me. It is about adhering to the best principles, tenets, understandings and knowledge of law that I know how. I have certain rights and remedies and if the court does not give them to me, they will be outside of due process of law and I will be able to sue them under Civil Rights Violations under malicious prosecution (see title 42 sec. 1983 and 1985).

The difference between you and me is that I did not plead and used all of my knowledge of the law to know what I can and cannot do. You simply got lucky or the judge has compassion for you for complying with their system, something that my stomach, heart, mind and soul will not tolerate.

I will always want to appeal. I have set in place physical evidences of the nature of my relationship to that private corporation which in a short sense states that they do not and cannot ever have jurisdiction over the live human being, a Sovereign, myself in my natural capacity.

They are a private corporation and they have no jurisdiction over me unless they can show a contractual relationship between myself and them. The Supreme Court of the United States is the place where I would like to be, because my evidences will hold up in a Federal (Corp US) court.

Does that answer your question? I realize that what I am talking about is such craziness in comparison to the normal mode of thinking, but most people err in the fact they still keep thinking that George Bush is the president of "our" country, which could not be further from the truth. He is the president of a privately owned corporation. Same thing goes for all the States.

Also, I am aware of how to never be incarcerated using a Supreme Court case and my right to counsel of my choice. But, I will not speak of that, that is so powerful, I will only tell that to people I trust with my life. That knowledge would basically allow anyone to do ANYTHING and "get away with it" under the criminal aspects of the privately owned corporation "United States Government" and all of its sub-corporations, the States.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Skatterman420]
    #8797194 - 08/19/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Skatterman420 said:
Yep and all of North America is owned by The Knights Templar, but does it really matter? It's just like Religion you put enough faith into something its almost real, well our "government" is recognized by 99% of our population, might as well be legitimate.

It is legitimate in the sense that this privately owned corporation is massively wealthy and does own almost all of North America. But in what capacity is this ownership and control? They do not own the fee titles or Land Patents of the Original Jurisdiction United States of America. They hold the Real Estate, which is not land ownership at all. Real Estate are rights to use the property and its improvements and things on it like houses and trees and whatnot, but land itself is not physical and cannot be owned by the Knights Templar at this time in the United States of America. The evidence clearly show that the Queen of England is the rightful owner of these things and the Knights Templar stories are good, but are probably mis-information myths created to steer people's attention away from the real truth.

There are land patent holders out there who have voted for and are voting for Original Jurisdiction States Governors who then can appoint senators who can call the electoral college who then elects the Original Jurisdiction President, which position is still now vacant, as per the Original Jurisdiction United States of America Constitution for the United States of America.

Land patents are powerful because Corp US Supreme Court cases even recognize that Land Patents are Supreme Title to land and Land Patented Land cannot be taken for debt or for taxes. See, Do you own your own land?

It might not as well be legitimate because we as the people can turn the tide of how events are unfolding based on whether or not you understand the law and how to apply it.

How can anyone uphold the law if they do not know what it is for themselves from 100% primary sources? Do you simply believe what others tell you or will you do due diligence and research what the laws are so you can learn your status as a Natural Sovereign Homo Libre and fuck Corp US and all their plans and designs, thus preventing the Crown of England from acquiring her vision of total world Control? She's almost there, but not if I can help it. My purpose here is to wake people up so that others will join in the battle and reclaim our Nation which is rightfully ours. We cannot use arms, that would be folly for then they will call in the Homeland security and by warpower dominate and claim the Original Jurisdiction America. Our only remedy is to learn and apply the law, which people are so ignorant of today.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: DieCommie]
    #8797206 - 08/19/08 04:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Right, but they think I have been drinking the fluoridated water, which I haven't!  Jokes on them

:vaped:

Good for you! Figured that one out did ya? Me too. I started feeling 1000% better when I switched to natural spring water and reverse osmosis water and eating organic foods =).

I got myself out of that mental straight jacket and it's on now, boyees! Hooya!

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8797241 - 08/19/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

But the reptilians have the chemtrails to help 'em out.

The queen is probably in league the the reptilians, claiming ownership over us as their chattel. Good news is that there are also other higher dimensional beings (the consciousness complex known as Ra, Yeshua (not the biblical portrayal, that's just flat wrong), and others) who guide us subtly and inspire us to action which will create peace and love on this planet.

We're on a hotbed of Light/Dark interaction. The territory is our human souls and the land we reside on in this time and dimension. Our choices will be reflected in the future. I personally am of the firm opinion that the reptilians will lose once enough of us "get it" and raise the frequency of this planet to take ourselves into the next stage of our evolution.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8797308 - 08/19/08 05:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

InfiniTcell said:

We're on a hotbed of Light/Dark interaction.

Sorry mate, the only hotbed I'm on is the green interaction :bongload:

Quote:

I personally am of the firm opinion that the reptilians will lose once enough of us "get it" and raise the frequency of this planet to take ourselves into the next stage of our evolution.

:rofl:  What frequency is this?  and which direction is this 'evolution'?  Have you been reading Icke?

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (08/19/08 05:04 PM)

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8797323 - 08/19/08 05:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
Quote:

InfiniTcell said:

We're on a hotbed of Light/Dark interaction.

Sorry mate, the only hotbed I'm on is the green interaction :bongload:

Quote:

I personally am of the firm opinion that the reptilians will lose once enough of us "get it" and raise the frequency of this planet to take ourselves into the next stage of our evolution.

:rofl:

You've already got it, mate. Thanks for helping us all out! =) Speaking of hot beds... need to fire up one myself.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8797334 - 08/19/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

No, seriously, please don't raise children or breed.  You've destroyed any credibility you might have hoped to have.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (08/19/08 05:08 PM)

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
    #8797354 - 08/19/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

InfiniTcell said:
Our only remedy is to learn and apply the law, which people are so ignorant of today.

More people should learn law, yes.

Minstrel asked, and you did not answer, where did you learn that which you posted?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Chemy]
    #8797367 - 08/19/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

InfiniTcell said:
Our only remedy is to learn and apply the law, which people are so ignorant of today.

Minstrel asked, and you did not answer, where did you learn that which you posted?

To be fair, I added those questions in an afterthought (as I frequently do).  Afterall, I edit all my posts.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (08/19/08 05:14 PM)

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8797382 - 08/19/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
:rofl:  What frequency is this?  and which direction is this 'evolution'?  Have you been reading Icke?

I have read Icke. I do not much care to give thought to things like reptilians, being uncertain whether they exist or not. However, in my understanding, all of reality is energy. How does energy give rise to form, time, space and all that? Well, the most fundamental interactions of waves are constructive and destructive interference. Through conglomerations of these interactions of the same unified wave field, there is the creation of time and space and the rest of the currently unobservable dimensions. However, there is great talk about this sort of thing in the fringe of Quantum Mechanics, Astronomy and Physics with string theory. All things in existence, because they are energy, has a characteristic frequency of its fundamental carrier wave. A person with a low frequency vibrational field might feel depressed or angry or some such thing like that. The planet's, and all being's natural tendency is to increase in vibrational rate as a result of the taking on of additional energy from the fundamental carrier wave field, or unified field. Our historical record shows that beings evolve in progressions towards more complicated order. Higher orders have higher frequencies as a necessity of their being. Cannabis is such a plant that can help others experience higher frequencies than they would otherwise experience on their own. The higher frequency emotions are happiness, joy, bliss, fun and so on and so forth.

However, there are arrangements and orders that enjoy taking the high frequencies or energy from others and feeding on it themselves. You can call them party poopers or numb-nuts or greedy controlling conniving bastards or what have you. So, the frequency I speak of is one of closer to union and happiness.

Being outside of the emotions of happiness keeps the planet, and our people as a whole from rising to where we naturally tend to go, that is upwards in the happiness vector. However, others, who do not care to go there, only wish to thrive and feed off of this happiness for their own benefit, rather than choosing to benefit all, for they are incapable of such things as a matter of their repeating of selfish choice and action over many terms of their soul-threads.

They are like spiritual wolves or spiders you could say, and I believe they serve an important role in evolution, which is to keep it from progressing too wildly and creating some interesting and ultimately (if not immediately) fun challenges for us light-sided to experience.

I know I sound like a kook, but when I lost my material-world-only goggles, everything changed and new realms of possibility and experience did open up.

So, whatever your perspective is, it is a good one. And whether you are laughing with or at me, matters not, for I care only for you to have your joy and happiness, however you may achieve it.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
Re: The "US Government" is a privately owned corporation [Re: Chemy]
    #8797409 - 08/19/08 05:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

InfiniTcell said:

Most of it I learned by reading the laws and codes themselves. But, as a beneficiary of team law, who provides educational services to their beneficiaries, a lot of my attention was directed towards certain places, making the learning process much more expedient.

OfflineInfiniTcell
Stranger
    #8797450 - 08/19/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
No, seriously, please don't raise children or breed.  You've destroyed any credibility you might have hoped to have.

Thank you for your request. Things should not be a matter of credibility or not. Credibility is the condition where one will believe in an authority because they are an authority and take that opinion as true without doing any research for oneself. This type of activity leads to the behavior of believing others without knowing for oneself. I wouldn't want any credibility. I only want to inspire people to check things out for themselves. Lawyers thrive off the fact people find them credible for the fact they have a license to practice law. This sort of submission to "authority" has deteriorated the state of our ability express our freedoms. Lawyers are trained to lie on a regular basis and have taken an oath of allegiance to a foreign corporation. For this FACT, lawyers have no credibility to me whatsoever.

I express again that I do not have any firm belief whether reptilians exist or not. There is circumstantial and anecdotal evidence of their existence, which is much better than what the 911 commission has said what the case is about the "Terrorist" attacks. The evidence for 911 is that it is an inside job, most likely propagated by agents of Corp US's agents.

I would never ask someone to not breed or raise children because that is a fundamental right of a Sovereign, and such an offer would be unthinkable and characteristic of someone who lets fear rule their life.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order