Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Salvia 80x + 2005 Shiraz
    #8794864 - 08/19/08 11:55 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

First of all let me say that this stuff is the devil's herb IMO. 30x terrified me. Naturally, 80x would be death.

Before smoking this I had drank 2/3 a bottle of 2005 Shiraz. I killed the bottle after I smoked it to help me cope with the trip.

I smoked a bowl out of a foot long steamroller. Big Mistake. I smoked it in one hit and heald it in. I breathed it out and instantly felt I had to get up or I would surely die. I stood up and started walking around sporadically. This part is all hazey. Apparently I was vocal during the whole trip(unlike the others who smoked it) but I dont know EXACTLY all of what I said. I wondered what kinda film strip the aliens used to make the movie that I was a character in. Everything suddenly took on a "phony" aspect; like my whole life was a sham and I finally realized it. Kinda like I was in the Truman show or something; but I felt as if I only had the depth of a character and I was no longer the actor; but merely the character. I felt this sensation that someone was grabbing my ass, but there was noone there to grab it. My brain felt all cold and tingly, like it had been thrown on the pavement and had pebbles beneath it and wind blowing over the top of it yet it was wet and slim. I felt kinda like my mouth was filled with quick dry concrete. I thought that if people realized I was jesus they would surely crucify me. God told me that I had to sit down in a certain spot with my bottle of wine, but I wasnt allowed to drink it until my buddy showed up so I called him over. Then I thought about breaking the bottle and killing him with it. I had to get up and wander around again. I felt like my actions were all scripted and that if I forgot my lines, which I was afraid I did, the whole world would be thrown into chaos. Everything took on a familiar film-gelatin-peraphin feel. I felt that no matter what I did, ate, drank, smoked, said; I was entirely seperate from that act. I was thankful that god liked me and had no grudge against me but entirely meant for me to do all of what I was doing.

After being terrified of 30x; and MORTIFIED of 40x. I wasnt nearly as terrified of 80x; I think because I knew sorta what to expect.

I just "accepted" it and knew that it wasnt permanent. My other salvia trips I tried to overcome but this one I embraced.

Edit: a few more things I recollected; in the beginning it felt like life had become "unhinged" in every aspects and it took on this quality like everything was a sham. Id call it a breakthrough experience, it was similar to a high dose mushroom trip in the breakthrough. Apparently I had said something about the aliens abducting us too as well as wacky phrases like "I have sex with dogs" and "I hope you get hit by a bus"

Edited by MisterMuscaria (08/20/08 04:28 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestewy1412
meddle echoes
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Salvia 80x + 2005 Shiraz [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8795093 - 08/19/08 12:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

damn, damn thats all i can say
i luv reading salvia trips
especial one this good
five blun..., shrooms for you if you can tell me how to give five shrooms

--------------------
:rasta:im the one thats got to die when its time for me to die
so let me live my life the way i want to
-Jimi Hendrix:mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports