Home | Community | Message Board

Vesp.co, Inc.
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecesar1
Stranger

LSA + Mescaline would you try it??
    #8793874 - 08/19/08 03:27 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

First off i am not talking about being like native and chewing raw seed and cuttings from a cactus I am talking abut extracting both into a powder and/or crystallized salt. (dont bother commenting on how hard that would be for the sake of staying focused on the subject lets say hypothetically i can extract it as such)

the question is.... Would you take a pill containing 5mg of pure LSA (from HBWR) and about 200-400 mg of pure mescaline?

What do you think the high will be like?

For all those folks that reported to have experienced nausea with LSA in my findings 99% are dumb fucks that didnt bother to extract or tried extracting from commercial seeds which you should know commercial MG and HBWR are coated with chemicals so you will be discouraged  to consume the seeds. You need to purchase from reliable sources that dont use chemicals (off shore vendors are good place to start)

I am not trying to sound like an ass it is just important for me to get straight answers and not off topic rabble about other shit that has nothing to do with the question. I intend to conduct a similar experiment and just doing some research before hand.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: LSA + Mescaline would you try it?? [Re: cesar1]
    #8794473 - 08/19/08 10:17 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, since your talking about extracts..... I have no idea. But, If LSA is a vasoconstrictor.... And mescaline has reported raised blood pressure....

I am going to assume in the dosages you listed, It might be kinda physically rough, if not somewhat dangerous. If I was going to mix the two, I would take 200-400mg mescaline, and maybe 1.5-2.5mg of lsa( hopefully enuf to increase the visual quality without inducing much vasoconstriction.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8794960 - 08/19/08 12:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I've gotten the best drug-induced euphoria of my life from LSA, and if you combine that with the waves of electric pleasure that I've gotten from San Pedro, I'd predict LSA + pure mescaline would make sober enjoyment pale in comparison to the orgasmic shockwave that you'd get.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #8795124 - 08/19/08 12:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

LSD is a vasoconstrictor as well. I have eaten Peyote in combination with a couple hits no issues what so ever. With that being said. I think that mushrooms are a far better combination with the LSA or the mescaline. With mescaline, you are looking at a very dreamlike experience. With LSA you are looking at a very nice tryptamine combo. I know with mushrooms and LSD it reminded me of a LSD/MDMA combo only cleaner and more psychedelic. With the HBWR how hard is it to eat 4-10 seeds really? Why bother with an extraction? You lose alkaloids with any refinement process. With LSA you are looking at very unstable alkaloids. So degradation is going to come into play as well. AS far as LSA goes I think that Morning Glories are a better trip. Either way a liquid extraction would be more efficient than a solid one. Unless you simply enjoy oxidizing alkaloids.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlinecesar1
Stranger

Re: LSA + Mescaline would you try it?? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #8796596 - 08/19/08 04:59 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the feed back in response to mr_minds_eye you are correct there is a loss of some alkaloids when extracting to a powder or salt but there are methods to prevent such a loss that it would render the extract useless remember that HBWR contain a 25% LSA where as MG are somewhere in the 10%-or less some say as low as o.o1mg depending on variety so using HBWR would be more effective because there is more to work with. And you can follow up on that note with many other trip reports the average report begin with a dose of 10 seeds of HBWR according to most dose charts 1mg of lsa is supposedly able to be refined more to make 100mics of LSD (turning lsa to lsd) by itself 1mg is supposed to have similar effects to that of 100mics anyhow, the average dose of a lsd hit is 500-600mics so simply
500mic = 5mg
according to the general consensus of the 25% lsa per seed you are suppose to get about 1mg of lsa per seed so 10 seeds would be about the same as two hits of lsd. I know some people might not understand why one would bother with extractions but the main reason why is because I also have concluded through my research that the majority of the trips took quite some time to kick in when consuming seeds, this is due to the fact that the body would have to digest the rest of the seed first then get to the good stuff, extractions are a good method to bypass all the junk (and easier to fill caps with mescaline in them). hopefully more folks will put there two cents into this but so far my hypothesis of the pending outcome seems to be same as cypher and mr_minds_eye which makes me very happy because that is what i am going for in this experiment.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience