Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLazariah
Stranger
tryin shrooms for the first time
    #875901 - 09/10/02 11:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

whats up guys. i been looking for a drug thats more intense then weed, or alcohol. and safe... i read about different drugs. and this seems to look good. so i read up on it and decided i'm gonna try it. i'm just lookin for suggestions or anything that will help me have a better trip. i'm gonna be with people in the woods. at a campout i'm gonna try not to eat all day. and probly take them with orange juice. the only thing i dunno is how many should i do? i'm probly going to buy an 8th. but theres no way i'm gonna do alla them that night.. i was thinking.. 2.5 - 3.5 grams... i'm looking for a lvl 4 trip. i've never tripped on any other drug. so i'm kinda nervous. but very excited and confident i can control myself.. if i have any doubts my friends will be right there.  most of them will be drunk n stuff... i'll find one that wants to stay straight and hangout with him. damn.... i did'nt think i had that much to type.. it sounded short in my head  :cool: ANY info anyone? anythings helpful. peace 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTerrarium_Guy
Sensei

Loc: ...beyond the sun...
Re: tryin shrooms for the first time [Re: Lazariah]
    #875921 - 09/11/02 12:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

One 8th = 3.5 grams

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #875964 - 09/11/02 01:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Beware...drunk people are VERY annoying on a trip.  :confused: 

OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
    #876191 - 09/11/02 01:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I would suggest your first time being with at least one other person who has tripped on mushrooms before. That way any questions you have or weird things you might not have known about can be discussed. As long as you feel safe and positive you should have a good trip.

Dosage? well 1/8 is 3.5g, that can be a very heavy dose for a first timer. I would say start with 1-1.5g and give it a good 40-60 minutes and decide if you think you may want a heavier trip and add another .5g. Measure it all out before you start!

I have friends who have a great time on 1g and 2g and they have been doing them for years. I like 2.5 for me.

Good luck, stay safe

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: tryin shrooms for the first time [Re: Sheepish]
    #876211 - 09/11/02 01:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Drunks are the worst no matter what your on.
I absolutely despise drunkerds. They will start raving and ranting about something pointless and shit which makes things plumet down.
Death to alcoholics!!
I can get very aggresive and have done when it comes to a piss head. I bet all of ye have at some point.
Legal for a reason, big money is made.  :smirk: 

--------------------
Once the doors of perception have been unlocked, Never again can they be locked, Only restricted..if one knows how...
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/hallucinogen/index.html

Drugs - Life

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #876350 - 09/11/02 02:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Read these if you haven't already:

The Psychedelic Experience FAQ

How to Avoid a Bad Trip

As for how much to do, I'd say 2-3 grams. Doing less than 2 grams, IMHO, may result in disappointment. 2 or 3 won't be too too intense, and if you wanted something un-intense you wouldn't be taking psychedelic drugs.

I'd say do not aim higher than level 3 for your first time. Two to three grams will keep you on the safe side. Level 4 is almost certainly too much for a newbie.

My best piece of advice is this: DO NOT TRIP WITH DRUNK PEOPLE. Not until you are on hallucinogenic drugs will you realize just what kind of obnoxious, rude animals people become when they drink. I can GUARANTEE you they will wave their hands in your face and try to "freak you out" by talking gibberish and making bird noises. Drunks ALWAYS ALWAYS do shit like that. I recommend you trip with one or two NON-drunk, mature friends of yours. Preferably with someone else who is tripping.

Other advice:
Have a place where you can lay down if need be.
Have music you like with you.
If you start to panic or feel negative, change something like the music or the scenery.
Have things to do, like drawing, playing music, etc.
Don't do dangerous things while under the influence. That includes driving.
Have NO expectations about what you will experience, just let it happen.

Have Fun!

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinekaz
DoSeR

#876604 - 09/11/02 04:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i never do more then 1g i would do that no more. and no drunks

--------------------

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.

OfflineKlown
JailBird
Loc: OuterSpace
    #876704 - 09/11/02 05:09 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you don't have scales a penny wieghs 3g so compare them in your hands a penny and some shrooms and then cut it in half for about 1.5 g's... Have fun and Be safe!!! :smile:

geez I sound old LoL

--------------------
-What Is This FAQ You Speak Of?

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: tryin shrooms for the first time [Re: Klown]
    #876735 - 09/11/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

a penny wieghs 3g so compare them in your hands a penny and some shrooms and then cut it in half for about 1.5 g's

Jesus!  I hope he doesn't do this!!  :grin:

It would be better to construct a balance of sorts, place the penny in a sack on one end, place the shrooms in a sack on the other end.  When the balance is level again, you have roughly 3 grams. 

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: tryin shrooms for the first time [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #876759 - 09/11/02 05:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

or get a super cheap scale.......

Offlinegenaro_iacsi
Stranger
    #877212 - 09/11/02 07:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I suggest take 2-3g.. I say this from my first experience, when I took A LOT!! I didn't have a scale and I can say now that I ate more than 40 fresh grams. If I had read this post, I wouldn't do it. It's your choice. What I did could be considered a mistake. Anyway, that was my BEST TRIP ever!! I always like to trip if I want to trip.  Take care.. Whatever you will do it will be good.. I think first trips never repeat. :smile:  Have a nice trip!

OfflineLazariah
Stranger
    #877249 - 09/11/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm aight.. i think i'm just gonna do it with like 4 people then. this friday. no drunks heh the last thing i want is someone to get on my nerves while i'm tryin to trip. i'll probly stick to 2 grams to start. anyway, thanks everyone i'll post the results  :cool: peace 

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: tryin shrooms for the first time [Re: Klown]
    #879330 - 09/12/02 12:04 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Weighing them in your hands DOES NOT WORK. Maybe if you weighing out pounds of something it might work, but there is no way anybody can gauge gram weight like that.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract