Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Might finally fast out of desperation.
    #8789568 - 08/18/08 04:18 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Short story:

I know there is no truth to detoxing and think fasting is usually a waste unless used to get into ketosis. Been blocked up for four or more days. stomach hurts. tried magnesium tabs. tried enema. neither really worked. decided to eat three or more pounds of food today mainly fiber to help finally push it out. pain. serious stomach pain. no release. desperate for it all to go away and to go back to normal.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tomorrow is going to suck. fasting is hard on me. i get dizzy and very low of blood sugar. bodyfat too low or something. i hate having to do "not much" also. but my stomach does not feel good right now.........

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8789628 - 08/18/08 05:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, I am fasting right now also.  It does sound like your digestive process needs a break. 

Give yourself as much rest/sit down time as you possibly can.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: MOTH]
    #8789637 - 08/18/08 05:14 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

(I plan on sleeping all day...once this surplus energy wears off)

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#8789715 - 08/18/08 06:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Is tea fine?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#8789912 - 08/18/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It can be...personally I try not to use it.

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #8789965 - 08/18/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

damn, you may want to look into a doctor, i have never gone that long, sounds dangerous.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: highdroponics]
    #8789997 - 08/18/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i believe there is non-prescription medicine for that?

and won't fasting make your intestines want to slow down and working?

i forget if fruit is one of the things you can't eat, but would suggest just eating a bunch of fruits and vegetables.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8790047 - 08/18/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I would suggest a bunch of coffee.  That always gets the ole bowels churning.

I've gone like 2 weeks w/o pooping before.  Granted that was under incredibly stressful circumstances, but I'm pretty sure you should be okay.  Eat some high fiber bread, lots of roughage (lettuce, cabbage, etc) and get a fiber supplement.  I don't think fasting will help you out in this issue, you just need to give your body what it needs to work out whatever is plugging you up.

Oh, and stop eating paste.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8790132 - 08/18/08 09:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I agree about the caffeine thing.  If I'm blocked up, I make some coffee and have a cigarette.  Good luck keeping your shit in after that combo.  Fasting seems like the wrong route.  Just don't eat too heavy, maybe have some yogurt with live cultures, if you can, and something fibrous.  Roll up some drum and have an espresso, you'll be golden

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #8790183 - 08/18/08 10:08 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I agree on the coffee. Also you should drink lots of water.

Are you pissing ok? If not, go to a doctor immediately. If it's just hard to pee, that may just be because of pressure on your prostate. As long as you're still producing, you're probably ok.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8791062 - 08/18/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've been laying very heavy on the coffee just for that reason and it hasn't worked.

The fruits and veggies thing is what is I did to get all the fiber in the first place. Two cans of peas, one can of okra, two apples, fist fulls of figs, fist fulls of rasins, some pistachios, a can of carrots (the cans were because I was working at wal-mart at the time) and still nothing happened until this morning I went a little. I'm probably going to stick to the fast until this all passes too. My stomach hurts too much to really want to eat and it was the same case yesterday but I started eating anyway.

--------------------

Edited by PyroBurns (08/18/08 01:44 PM)

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8791365 - 08/18/08 02:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dude, maybe some ex-lax? that sucks though, constipation is a bitch

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #8791420 - 08/18/08 02:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Cans of this and cans of that.... Try RAW fresh fruit. Nothing makes me shit like eating a bunch of a raw fruit :smile:
If you're eating a ton of fiber and that is causing you pain and you are still constipated that's probably not the solution.

But it sounds like you have some serious digestive issues.. I would advise a BRAT diet and the Master Cleanse..

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: Shroomism]
    #8791775 - 08/18/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

What kind of raw fruit? Anything too sugary like apples, bananas, and grapes make me sick with their sweetness after awhile.

I have major digestive issues but they are usually kept in control with my normal diet. Recently, though, I must have eaten something to really throw a cog in the machine.

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#8792019 - 08/18/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol I looked up the BRAT diet. Pretty bad idea to include toast. I mean for other patients, too because I didn't find out I was gluten intolerant until I cut lots of things out. I could see patients still having problems because of the toast on the BRAT diet and wonder wtf is going on.

If I do try something, it might be bananas/applesauce/soymilk. But right now I'm still not hungry 14 hours in. Still have the softball by my bellybutton and stomach feels mildly acidic. I only feel weak.

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #8792033 - 08/18/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

it might be a tumor

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8792036 - 08/18/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
Short story:

I know there is no truth to detoxing and think fasting is usually a waste unless used to get into ketosis. Been blocked up for four or more days. stomach hurts. tried magnesium tabs. tried enema. neither really worked. decided to eat three or more pounds of food today mainly fiber to help finally push it out. pain. serious stomach pain. no release. desperate for it all to go away and to go back to normal.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tomorrow is going to suck. fasting is hard on me. i get dizzy and very low of blood sugar. bodyfat too low or something. i hate having to do "not much" also. but my stomach does not feel good right now.........

if you think there is no truth to fasting and detoxing, then you just dont know what youre doing.  fasting shows quicker results when done correctly, and detoxing is a longer process, ranging from weeks to months.  to detox correctly, it takes a while to cleanse the toxins and built up acids from your outer, inner and deep tissues.

if youre in pain, it doesnt sound like youre doing it correctly.  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8792060 - 08/18/08 05:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
i believe there is non-prescription medicine for that?

and won't fasting make your intestines want to slow down and working?

i forget if fruit is one of the things you can't eat, but would suggest just eating a bunch of fruits and vegetables.

pharmaceuticals(prescription OR non) are garbage. IF they work for the intended purpose, they pollute and harm the body in other ways.

done correctly fasting does not harm your intestinge, nor does it make your GI slow down or stop working.

i believe you should not eat too many fruits while fasting, mostly vegetable juices, some fruit juices, and water or tea.  to have a fast work correctly without damaging your body you need to gradually go from normal diet to just juices and water in about a day, and vice versa, when youre ready to stop, you have to gradually reintroduce foods over the period of a day or two. starting with something like soup and finely chopped veggies to whole veggies and fruit to regular diet.

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8792072 - 08/18/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It's no tumor. I've been to a doctor about it and he just tells me that's where my constipation builds up. And that I should fuck with my diet to figure it out. They gave me miralax before that visit and I think it made me worse.

How am I doing it wrong lefty? I've been doing nothing but drinking water and snorting rails of caffeine since I woke up. Only two lines of caffeine too. Cheaper than coffee and better than taking the pills IMO.

The pain is from being bloated for about TWO FUCKING WEEKS now and having a block of whatever in my intestines just sitting there.

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8792085 - 08/18/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Is it actually the caffeine that acts as a laxative?  I thought it was something in the coffee....coffee makes me have to make a dash to the toilet, but I've never had that feeling from, say, an energy drink...

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom