Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Hookah

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

walk real slow
    #8791715 - 08/18/08 06:07 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i know there has been other posts about ekoostik hookah but i just have to say that they are prolly the best band ive ever heard. i live in jacksonville florida(home of Lynyrd Skynyrd). i was recently in ohio and watching hookah play is unbelievable, if u've never heard of them you have to check them out.!!!!!!!

--------------------
-Randall

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRyan07
TurnItUpnMakeTheSpeakersBleed

Re: walk real slow [Re: jackshroomer]
    #8791861 - 08/18/08 06:49 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Dude thats fucking awsome i saw "walk real slow" and i immediataly thought of Hookah!! I am from Ohio..OHIO GROWN baby!!! They are one of my absolute favorite band and an amazing group to see live, not to mention there studio stuff is great to. Where did you see them at? Hopefully nelson ledges or Hookahville! I live about 45 min from NElson ledges Quary Park and it is a magical place..Hookah plays there 3 times a year w/ the last being the final fest of the year on Halloween..Gory at the Quary!! Get it? ha but anyway what are you fav songs?? I Know its hard to narrow it down but mine are Ecstasy, Loner, Hookahville, Sure cure for the Blues, Ohio Grown, Octofry,  Another Good man gone, Tumblin, and Waterbear to name a few!! Rock on Dude.. I Like your Style!!! Ha  Peace!

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

Re: walk real slow [Re: Ryan07]
    #8792248 - 08/18/08 08:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ryan07 said:
Dude thats fucking awsome i saw "walk real slow" and i immediataly thought of Hookah!! I am from Ohio..OHIO GROWN baby!!! They are one of my absolute favorite band and an amazing group to see live, not to mention there studio stuff is great to. Where did you see them at? Hopefully nelson ledges or Hookahville! I live about 45 min from NElson ledges Quary Park and it is a magical place..Hookah plays there 3 times a year w/ the last being the final fest of the year on Halloween..Gory at the Quary!! Get it? ha but anyway what are you fav songs?? I Know its hard to narrow it down but mine are Ecstasy, Loner, Hookahville, Sure cure for the Blues, Ohio Grown, Octofry,  Another Good man gone, Tumblin, and Waterbear to name a few!! Rock on Dude.. I Like your Style!!! Ha  Peace!

duuude. they are the greatest band ever. im originally form florida as i went up to ohio to try it out. me being 19 i got home sick and came back. but while i was up the i got to go to hookahville, and ive never expeirencend anything like it. its so funny u mentioned loner because thats my favorite and i saw them a few weeks later and they played it and added like 10 minutes as u know they do. my other favroties are:bone, walk real slow, in the clouds, octofry, ecstacy, i kinda like silver train beacuse im from the south and i love the banjo. mississippi steamboat is another that i like. and backwoods rose had a special place with me because the first time that i heard the line "you can't be truly happy, till your absolutely free"... trippin a litlte bit made al0t of sense.

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineRyan07

#8792500 - 08/18/08 09:52 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Thats awsome dude, im glad you are from so far away yet a fan! ya backwood rose Mississippi stemboat and in the clouds are great..Dubbabudda is a great album. Under full sail, 'Ol montana red dawg, harmonic convergence, washboard annie, and slip jig thru the poppy fields are all awesome. BTW Loner is my absolute fav.. some live performances of that song get me emotional.. plus Hookah heads are great people, meet so many kind souls going to many shows and fest they play.. glad you like 'em..You know whats up.. If u need any of their albums id be happy to send 'em to ya..But i encourage you to buy them from the band b/c itrs allways good to support working artists you love!

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8794353 - 08/19/08 09:05 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i have dubbabudda and under full sail. dude i love ur taste man. i love all those songs, backwoods rose hit a spot with me because that is the song thy were playing when i kinda figured everything out while i was trippin. and washboard annie is the first song ive ever heard them play live. and if u want ill send some money up to u because they dont have the cds down they and i want they red and blue disc. not sure what its called. and seahorse if you could get i. oo and the song music... love that song.

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineRyan07

#8794441 - 08/19/08 09:59 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck ya Music is also really good. If you want to purchase the cd's go to thier website ekoostik.com, and click SHOP on the top  menu.. They sell all their albums but Ohio Grown, which is out of print and really good.. I forgot to mention Raging River is alway one of my fav's and is on that album along w/ Ohio Grown, DragonFly, and Music.. this album has their old singer Ed whose now w/ One Under..EH is back to the original line up w/ John Mullins (in my oppinion better. if u want ill happilly (and freely:D!) send it to you online

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8796970 - 08/19/08 06:02 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i love hookah and their fans. its kinda the feelin you just want, cant explain. if i could bring u all along u know i would. funny how it makes me feel

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineRyan07

#8797028 - 08/19/08 06:11 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Ha good shit dude.. You certainly know whats up man..Really glad to see another Hookah Head on the shroomery... :smile::)

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8801826 - 08/20/08 06:52 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

hope ur gonna be at hookahville 30. we'll burn one. some dumpster hopefully. lol:grin:

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineRyan07

#8806176 - 08/21/08 04:47 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Thats be awsome dude but im heading out west to check on some schools while that going on..:(..But Hopefully ill be seeing hookah out west when they ply the 2 shows out there the middle of next month. Im almost pos. i am going to the grow benift proj. show as it will be my last Ohio Hookah show in a while!:thumbdown:. But thats awsome your traveling from fl. to go to Hookahville...Schwa!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8810058 - 08/22/08 11:04 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

thats a bummer. but schools more important.:thumbup:

--------------------
-Randall

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Hookah

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media