Home | Community | Message Board

Vesp.co, Inc.
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male Arcade Champion: Candy

Folding@home Statistics
Tel Aviv bus driver suspected of selling drugs to passengers
    #8789917 - 08/18/08 10:40 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

link

Police requested on Monday to extend the remand of a 43-year-old bus driver who is suspected of selling drugs to passengers.

Following intelligence information indicating that an employee of the public transport operator Kavim regularly sells drugs to his customers, Yarkon District Police launched an undercover operation. An officer posed as an innocent passenger and filmed the driver in action.

It emerged that the transactions were usually made toward the end of the route, where the driver would offer Ecstasy, marijuana and hashish.

Having found large quantities of drugs in the suspect's home, Police believe he has been dealing drugs for several months. On Sunday, he was arrested as he entered the Tel Aviv terminus.

He appeared before the Tel Aviv Magistrate's Court on Monday.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: Tel Aviv bus driver suspected of selling drugs to passengers [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8790125 - 08/18/08 11:50 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

poor bus patrons, how will they get drugs now?

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service