Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

What Happened To The Free Spore Exchange?
    #8789181 - 08/18/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:confused:
Hey all,
I heard that there was a free spore exchange where contributors could send in their spores to a spore bank and ask for others that they didn't have.  I've come across posts that discussed a free spore exchange late last year, but not any discussion on the topic this year.  Does anyone know if there's one still in operation? 

I am not looking for magic mushrooms.  I'm in search of spores for culinary delights like yellow, pink, and blue oysters, plus a few other non-hallucinogenic varieties.  Mushroom growing is a hobby of mine.  I just don't want to spend a lot of money on purified cultures or mushroom growing kits.  I'm just looking for a cheap source of spores.  Any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What Happened To The Free Spore Exchange? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8789889 - 08/18/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

you missed out. People wouldnt donate anything. aint that grand?

Anonymous #1

Re: What Happened To The Free Spore Exchange? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8789914 - 08/18/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

No one donated?  What a bummer.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
401 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.