Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8792093 - 08/18/08 05:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think it's a combo.

I used to have to go like insane on mornings with a sport stack. Coffee is more reliant, and I tried going heavy on it but it still hasn't done much in the last few days.

The caffeine rails are just for energy and so I don't have to go through withdrawals at this juncture.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8792112 - 08/18/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

coke man coke

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: AJ4U]
    #8792123 - 08/18/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I would :meff: if I had some right now.

Now would be a good time to try it.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8792127 - 08/18/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm going to break the mold here by suggesting something besides diet alteration and/or drugs.

You can "trick" your intestines into initiating a bowel movement manually.  Press three fingers gently but firmly a little above your bellybutton, and proceed to slowly work your fingers along the path of your intestine in a clockwise direction (clockwise w/ reference to the pic below) (again gently but firmly).  Make at least 3 or 4 full circles.  This rhythmic stimulation of the intestinal tract is sometimes all it takes to get your bowels moving.

(For handy reference, here's a picture of the path of the intestinal tract)

Hope you manage to drop a brick soon, that sounds like some seriously uncomfortable constipation!

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8792136 - 08/18/08 05:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm actually working on that. I'm reading Fear and Loathing on the '72 campaign trail while laying on my stomach with a book under the painful part.

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#8792253 - 08/18/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm starting to wonder if this is going to make me purge or not.

Or is it just going to make me feel weak?

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8792471 - 08/18/08 07:42 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
It's no tumor. I've been to a doctor about it and he just tells me that's where my constipation builds up. And that I should fuck with my diet to figure it out. They gave me miralax before that visit and I think it made me worse.

How am I doing it wrong lefty? I've been doing nothing but drinking water and snorting rails of caffeine since I woke up. Only two lines of caffeine too. Cheaper than coffee and better than taking the pills IMO.

The pain is from being bloated for about TWO FUCKING WEEKS now and having a block of whatever in my intestines just sitting there.

jesus. i dont even know where to begin pyro.

1.  explain to me your diet for the last month, or even longer if you can. get as detailed as you can.

2.  are you seriously snorting caffeine?  seriously?  if you are, stop. thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard.  youre supposed to ingest it, not absorb it nasally. not only is it less effective this way, but youre tearing up your sinuses.

get back to me about your detailed diet leading up to this constipation and now, and ill be able to give you a better answer.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8792493 - 08/18/08 07:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
I think it's a combo.

I used to have to go like insane on mornings with a sport stack. Coffee is more reliant, and I tried going heavy on it but it still hasn't done much in the last few days.

The caffeine rails are just for energy and so I don't have to go through withdrawals at this juncture.

caffeine does speed up the GI, however if youre taking powder then youre not getting it naturally.  as with any other vitamin, or supplement it works the best and is the healthiest when taken from a natural source.  you should be drinking tea or coffee. it has a realistic and natural ratio of water to caffeine. you might be drinking alot of water pyro, but depending on how much caffeine youre taking(people who take powder take too much), its not enough. and in reality youre counteracting the effects of a fast.

you should not be suffering from "withdrawals" while on a fast, for starters you should not be doing anything that requires any real amount of energy, fasting is a time of relaxing, rest and youre supposed to give your body a chance to catch up with itself and do what it has to. no real activity.  it is also natural for many people to get sleepy and take naps while on a fast, especially those who do not fast normally. it is a serious shock to a newcommer, as the first fast usually pulls an enormous amount of garbage out of your body, especially if youre an unhealthy individual.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8792494 - 08/18/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
are you seriously snorting caffeine?  seriously?  if you are, stop. thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard.  youre supposed to ingest it, not absorb it nasally. not only is it less effective this way, but youre tearing up your sinuses.

You've obviously never railed caffeine before.  It's much more effective that way, but also much less pleasant.  I only tried it a couple times, and don't recommend it to anyone.

But if you're goign to ingest it intranasally, don't rail it! The wear on your sinuses is unnecessary.  Dissolve it in a minimal amount of water and snuff that, if you're hellbent on taking it through the nose.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8792497 - 08/18/08 07:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:

:nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8792510 - 08/18/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:

if its your first fast, yes youre going to feel weak. especially with your caffeine bender youre doing.  if youre going to load yourself up with crap, you might as well not even fast. it wont be beneficial.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8792522 - 08/18/08 07:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
are you seriously snorting caffeine?  seriously?  if you are, stop. thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard.  youre supposed to ingest it, not absorb it nasally. not only is it less effective this way, but youre tearing up your sinuses.

You've obviously never railed caffeine before.  It's much more effective that way, but also much less pleasant.  I only tried it a couple times, and don't recommend it to anyone.

But if you're goign to ingest it intranasally, don't rail it! The wear on your sinuses is unnecessary.  Dissolve it in a minimal amount of water and snuff that, if you're hellbent on taking it through the nose.

yes i have, and i am well aware of the effects, side effects and after effects. its no way to take caffeine if youre looking to get healthy.

its retarded is what it is.  it only takes an extra 10-15 mins for it to hit you when taken orally, and it isnt unpleasant.  it wasnt meant to be snorted. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8792533 - 08/18/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
its retarded is what it is.  it only takes an extra 10-15 mins for it to hit you when taken orally, and it isnt unpleasant.  it wasnt meant to be snorted. :shrug:

I agree completely.  I just took exception to the claim that it's less effective; it hits harder and faster, it's just stupid and not worth it.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8792544 - 08/18/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well i guess if youre looking for a really jittery, quick up, then sure its effective, but for what hes looking for, orally would be most effective.  but hey, this is life, we all have chances to learn from mistakes.  im sure he will rethink his decision to snort it when he wakes up tomorrow.

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#8792568 - 08/18/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Uh, there's no problem snorting it. It's not a lot and in a fine powder. I haven't even reached 200mg yet. It's just for fun anyway for now since I'm so damn bored.

My diet is basically various meats with some veggies and flax to help with fiber.

It's usually about a pound or more of meat, exactly 85g of flax (24g fiber) and something like a couple of helpings of turnip greens or spinach or some other green. Then every four or more days I'll have a pint of soy ice cream and some fruit to replinish my glycogen. Though I did go ahead and try gluten free things the last couple of times. Brown rice tortillas, "granola" style cereal, etc... Not good for me.

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

PyroBurns said:

:nonono:

Oh fuck off. I just want to try it once or twice to see what it's like, and what I'm like.

--------------------

Edited by PyroBurns (08/18/08 08:14 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8792569 - 08/18/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:

I sometimes get really queasy and puke on a fast.  Usually around 2-3 days.

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: MOTH]
    #8792590 - 08/18/08 08:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

btw I just came home with some recovery food for tomorrow or the next day.

I'm not hungry at all yet.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#8792666 - 08/18/08 08:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not feeling much hunger either. 

I'm hoping I don't get the nausea/vomiting like last time.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#8792705 - 08/18/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
btw I just came home with some recovery food for tomorrow or the next day.

I'm not hungry at all yet.

Yep, just listen to your body.  You will know when to break the fast. (I suggest you do break it on a bit of fruit when you do)

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Might finally fast out of desperation. [Re: MOTH]
    #8793741 - 08/19/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Pyro, dude, I've seen your posts talking about random meat products and odd-cuts of  animal protein. Red meat is very complex in nature and hell for your digestive track, metabolism aside.  Most farm animals live in fucking squalor and are injected with hormones and antibiotics.  Seriously, there is a variety of things you could be suffering from.  Everything from constipation to a nasty infection to who knows wtf.  If nothing changes go get an mri. PM for some mri tips.

Stop eating so much meat altogether. And don't eat meat at all until you give birth to :whatwhat: ..at this point, be prepared to post a pic of your newborn or we'll call bullshit.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale