Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon 10cc Syringe, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. *DELETE
    #8789340 - 08/18/08 03:49 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Edit: This is redundant and unnecessary.

Edited by seek (08/22/08 01:14 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: seek]
    #8789380 - 08/18/08 04:07 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Good first post.  I'm not familiar with CWE extractions or LSH, but at least in my experience nausea can be completely prevented by grinding up HBWR seeds with a coffee grinder and putting the powder into gelatin capsules.  Chewing the seeds straight is fine at first, but rapidly gets linked with overwhelming nausea.

And the urban myth that removing the skins of the HBWR seeds removes the cyanogenic glycosides is exactly that, a myth.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleseek
Male

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: deCypher]
    #8789803 - 08/18/08 09:34 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Any suggestions on what I should name my site? I'm not sure if I need to request express written permission if I decide to use forum posts in the FAQ. I will attribute to the original poster, of course. But I can't bother to contact every single person.

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: seek]
    #8790648 - 08/18/08 01:48 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

man, thanks for making this post, ive always wondered about all that LSA LSH hooey, not due to any pleasure or prefrence towards these alkaloids really, ive never wanted ta try LSA enough ta even try to find some, seeing as what so many people said about puking N shit, but i say any substance in the same family as LSD has reason enough by that for extensive research. Especially with the fact that these damn things change some times and merge into new things, or whatever the fuk hoffman got going on oh so long ago with his damn ergot pregnat medicine's side effects including :trippin balls,understanding the un-understandable and knowing the un-knowable,reality melting into a fine goo, and victory against the enemy of the self ego. Thats like one of those arthritis commercials where your arthritis might be a little better, but you also might have eight heart attacks, 3 brain tumors, 100% impidence, sleep walking when you awake, and death. I swear theres this commercial for old people drugs where one of the side effects is death!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #8790725 - 08/18/08 02:12 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I did the LSH thing once, biggest mistake I made was being impatient. I didn't wait for the everclear to evap at all, I just drank it all, a couple shots' worth with the peppermint oil and LSA/LSH in it.

Got really fucking sick. Saw some interesting visuals (LSD-type spirals and pinwheels and fractals and such), but spent most of the trip half-conscious trying not to puke and worrying about my heartbeat.

Hangover the next day was weeeeeird.

If I ever try this again, I'm waiting for the alcohol to evaporate. It seemed promising aside from being uncomfortably drunk.

I'm inclined to believe the LSH thing is true; when I tried LSH, I didn't trip as hard as when I just ate the seeds (in terms of mental and physical effects), but I did see more visuals, which were distinctly LSD-like. Might be placebo, but I don't think so.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (08/18/08 02:15 PM)

Invisibleseek
Male

#8792712 - 08/18/08 10:47 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

edit: bad idea

Edited by seek (08/22/08 01:17 AM)

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
    #8792770 - 08/18/08 11:00 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

dood,
i like this guy, he's made one kick ass first post.
for the site, if you attempt any of the methods for
LSA and LSH you should document it with photo's and
post how to guide's if it works, yada yada yoda.

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: maysrome]
    #8792930 - 08/18/08 11:32 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

toatlly just do an acid base and make crystal LSA end of story

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibleseek
Male

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: maysrome]
    #8792938 - 08/18/08 11:33 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

maysrome said:
dood,
i like this guy, he's made one kick ass first post.
for the site, if you attempt any of the methods for
LSA and LSH you should document it with photo's and
post how to guide's if it works, yada yada yoda.

Yeah, but I'm not going to be the only one editing. I need some good men and women on my side. I'll give them privileges to moderate the wider communities contributions to the FAQ.

Photos will be incorporated, and if all goes well, we should have a collection of comprehensive videos similar to the ones we already have for shrooms.

Quote:

thedudenj said:
toatlly just do an acid base and make crystal LSA end of story

Also, I want to make sure the site is more informative than posts like this. Even if you can make crystal LSA, some people want to know about the other methods, you can't just do that.

Edited by seek (08/18/08 11:35 PM)

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
    #8792947 - 08/18/08 11:35 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

if you're wanting help i'm down,
i'm going to be doing a mesacaline and dmt extraction soon.

and growing shrooms, if you'd like i can document and take photo's.

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8792950 - 08/18/08 11:36 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

why not make crystal LSA...

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: thedudenj]
    #8792995 - 08/18/08 11:43 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I never understood why there's so much fuss about pure LSA.  After all, pure ergine is only a single compound out of an entire active group of psychoactive alkaloids present within morning glories and HBWRs--if you dose pure LSA, it will not be the same trip as if you dose the entheogenic morning glory, and in fact there's much evidence to show that pure LSA has little, to any, psychedelic effect on its own.

From TIHKAL:

Quote:

LA-111, ergine, d-lysergamide. This is an active compound and has been established as a major component in morning glory seeds. It was assayed for human activity, by Albert Hofmann in self-trials back in 1947, well before this was known to be a natural compound. An i.m. administration of a 500 microgram dose led to a tired, dreamy state with an inability to maintain clear thoughts. After a short period of sleep, the effects were gone and normal baseline was recovered within five hours. Other observers have confirmed this clouding of consciousness leading to sleep. The epimer, inverted at C-8, is isoergine or d-isolysergamide, and is also a component of morning glory seeds. Hofmann tried a 2 milligram dose of this amide, and as with ergine, he experienced nothing but tiredness, apathy, and a feeling of emptiness. Both compounds are probably correctly dismissed as not being a contributor to the action of these seeds.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: deCypher]
    #8793078 - 08/18/08 11:56 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

LSA is a naturally occuring psychedelic chemical with a potency 1/10 to 1/30th that of LSD. It has some similarities in effect to LSD, but is generally considered much less stimulating and can be sedating. Structurally LSA and LSD are quite similar.

Dosage of LSA is not well established since few have experimented with the pure chemical and recorded their experiences publicly. Albert Hofmann tried an I.M. injection of 500 micrograms of LSA and found the effects medium-strong. Hofmann later reports the active oral dose of LSA at "2 to 5 milligrams".

Quotes Regarding Dosage & Effects of LSA
"Hofmann first established [LSA's] effect in 1947, 13 years before it was known to be the active principle in ololiuhqui... He showed that the drug was active at doses of 500 micrograms to 1 milligram. No entheogenic effect was noticed by Hofmann after taking 2 milligrams of isoergine, although sedative symptoms similar to ergine inebriation were prominent. Hofmann's description of perceiving the 'unreality and complete meaninglessness of the outside world' after taking 2 millgrams of isoergine (Hofmann 1963a), however, sounds like the paradoxical depressent effect experienced commonly with the threshold doses of psilocybine and other entheogens and it is possible that isoergine is entheogenic at higher doses." (Ott Pharmacotheon 1993, pg. 128)

ok ok fine maybe its not exactly 100% just LSA its purer then when you have seeds

ill correct my self LSA Crystal Xtract

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8793212 - 08/19/08 12:21 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:stoner:

Edited by openmind (03/01/16 03:34 PM)

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #8796035 - 08/19/08 03:31 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I just extracted some LSA from 80 grams of morning glories using naphtha and 99% IPA, yielding a gooey alkaloid substance with oils. I washed off the oils with freezer temperature IPA and let dry.

Next I scraped the alkaloid yellow tar into a bottle with 10cc of Everclear. I added 3 drops of peppermint oil extract and placed in freezer for 30 minutes. I shook and took 2.5 cc's orally. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8796115 - 08/19/08 03:44 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

anything yet? (just posting to see the results)

*I took ~26grams of MG seeds and grinded them to a fine powder, then emptied an entire box of peppermint tea and grinded that to a powder as well.  I then steeped the peppermint powder and MG powder in 80 proof vodka, shaking vigorously for several minutes off and on for an hour. 

I then filtered it all off and drank half.  Nothing happened after a few hours so I went to sleep disappointed :sad:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: AgingHippy]
    #8796827 - 08/19/08 05:44 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah alcohol extract defatted with naptha is nice

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: thedudenj]
    #8796876 - 08/19/08 05:51 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Nothing happened :confused: anybody have a TEK to make pure crystals? I always end up with a goo I've done  defatting with naphtha, and I've also defatted with butane blast, but I never end up with crystals. I've heard Rivera Corymbosa yields you oily crystals . It might be the way to go instead of MG or HBWR.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: LSA, LSH myth, LSD, CWE, sublingual, peppermint oil, nausea... let's figure ALL of this out. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8796928 - 08/19/08 05:58 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:I shook and took 2.5 cc's orally. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

:rocket:
to the moon!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8796935 - 08/19/08 05:58 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

with acid base it has always been crystal crystal. made of a combo of HBWR.rivea, and mg. i cant say its very waxy maybe a little bit but not waxy like DMT way more stiff

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon 10cc Syringe, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience