Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Other species
    #878882 - 09/11/02 08:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This is a list of psilocinic phycoactive mushrooms.
P means it contains Psilocybin [they dont bruise blue]
PP means it contains Psilocybin and Psilocin
* means that it hasnt been proved

How did it come that everyone cultivates cubbies and copelandia? Is someone who had
tried the cultivation of other species?

Agrocybe farinacea, C. kuehneriana P
Conocybe cyanopus, C. smithii PP
Conocybe siligineoides PP*

Copelandia anomala, C. bispora, C. cambodginiensis, C. chlorocystis PP
Copelandia cyanescens, C. tropicalis PP
Panaeolina foenisecii, P. antillarum, P. ater P
Panaeolous firmicola, P. subbalteatus, P. candollenana PP
Panaeolous olivacens, P. retirugis, P. papilionaceus, P. separatus, P. sphinctrinus P

Galerina steglichii PP
Gymnopilus aeruginosus, G. liquiritiae, G. luteus, G. purpuratus, G. spectabilis, G. validipes, G. viridans P
Inocybe aeruginascens, I. calamistrata, I. coelestium, I. corydalna, I. haemacta, I. tricolor PP

Lepiota humei Murrill (also known as peele: "Peele's Lepiota") *
This mushroom was claimed by Peele of Florida Mycology Research Center (PO Box 8104 Pensacola Florida 32505) to contain a legal tryptamine, which produces a trip with less physical symptoms and better ability of logical thinking than psilocin or psilocybin. Bioassay results didn't find psychoactivity.

Pluteus atricapillus P
Pluteus cyanopus, P. nigroviridis, P. salicinus PP

Gerronema fibula, G. swartzii P
Hygrocybe psittacina P

Psilocybe antioquensis, P. aucklandii, P. beliconiae, P. crobulus, P. cubensis, P. guatapensis, P. samuiensis, P. subacutipilea (75 Known hallucinogenic species +) PP
Psilocybe Coprophila P

athens, greece

The living ghost of Kykeon

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Other species [Re: kykeon]
    #879264 - 09/12/02 01:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know where you go the list but some on it are not magic mushrooms. Some are choice edibles such as the Deer mushroom, others are simply poisonous, such as the Inocybe species. And even more must be European specie because they are not listed in any north american guides. And others only contain a suspected trace.

Among the true 'magic mushrooms', many are difficult or near impossible to cultivate. Others need strict parameters which require equipment and knolwedge beyond the scope of most home growers. And then some are so small it's like, whats the sense.

cubensis specie however, is both easy to grow and is a large mushroom and the spores are easy to acquire. Some of the other mushrooms, Pan species, etc are cultivated to a small extent by more experienced or adventurous growers..

Visit the SporeLab....
A trip you'll never forget!

Re: Other species [Re: kykeon]
    #880420 - 09/12/02 01:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Im sure there are also many other mushrooms out there in the world we have yet to find...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation