Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenosferatu1724
Mr Mojo Risin'
Male

Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs
    #8788795 - 08/18/08 12:36 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

for those of you who dont know the a juggalo is a fan of psychopathic records (Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Blaze, Dark Lotus) there is a gathering every year like a 4 day long concert its fun.

and i do like icp and all but i wasnt ever a hardcore juggalo. i just like concerts and most of the people but i also like alot different music too: pink floyd, doors, grateful dead, beatles (post pepper), zepplin, who, primus. so for those of you who imply your superior because your "over" icp, leave that shit at the door please

so anyway me and 4 friends are on the way in the and we were about there. one of my friends had some vics so i decided to try a couple of those. it definatly felt good but at the time i had mad poison ivy and when i was coming down i was itching like nuts i started freakin out cuz i thot i was spreading poison ivy everywhere but about an hour after i was good.

the first night psyhcopathic rydas did a suprise concert. all my friends ran off and me being a slow ass couldnt find any of them but i was talking to this dude who was tryn to sell me rolls, tripple cherry stackers or somthin. i didnt trust it because i hadnt done those before and i wanted to make sure they were real but we smoked his nice ass pipe and that was the most head buzzed i ever got offa grass and ive smoked more than enough in my day.
the next night was the dark lotus concert, drank some beers wondered around. saw shaggy 2 dope run over some tents and saw a dude OD on oxy. the next night was twiztid and wow.

me and one of my friends woke up at 11 am for some reason and someone wanted to borrow our scissors to cut some "...paper..." so he came back and we both bought 2 blotters. first day time trip, it was insane. the first thing i noticed was when i was standing on a pile of gravel with some dirt undernieth it. i looked down and the dirt turned into little worms crawling under the rocks i freaked the fuck out. we went back and woke up my other friend and he bought 2 also. we were walking around and everything seemed so significant and cartoony. there was sooooo much to look as (as apposed to night)we sat in the seminar tent for a few seconds but it seemed like an hour. i could not only see but FEEL the tent breathing with me. we watched the strippers at W-Fuckoff radio which was kinda scary but dope. right after we walked behind the tent and sat on a hill and looked at clouds. still thinking about the strippers i could see the clouds changing form and... well stripping. i was already coming down but my friends were still going strong.

i started feeling really rough, impossible to explain completly but it felt like i had dramaticly changed and was never going to be able to go back again. after the twiztid concert we went back and i took 6 benadryl and passed out.

the last day was icp it was awesome. they got fire hoses that sprayed blue faygo and everything. over all it was a good vacation. if you want to leave a comment hating icp or juggalos save it for later because i dont care. on the other hand any questions or clown luv make a post. if you were there i probly saw you and you freaked me the fuck out on them doses. peace

Edited by nosferatu1724 (08/18/08 02:08 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: nosferatu1724]
    #8788802 - 08/18/08 12:40 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

ICP lol. Gotta admit I went through that phase for awhile. I'd never trip at the Gathering haha. Okay, yeah, I totally would. That would be downright bizarre haha. Yeah, Psychopathic Records is pretty ridiculous, in a fun way. I'm down. Mad clown love haha.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8788808 - 08/18/08 12:41 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

can you break that post up into paragraphs?

--------------------

InvisibleFriendofmine
Stranger

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: Noviseer]
    #8788846 - 08/18/08 12:57 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

ICP?:lol:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: Noviseer]
    #8788853 - 08/18/08 12:58 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

did you just say the main ingredient in vicodins is oxycodone?
:lol:
newb ass juggalo

Offlinenosferatu1724
Mr Mojo Risin'
Male

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs *DELETED* [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8788871 - 08/18/08 01:03 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by nosferatu1724

Reason for deletion: dont need it, fixed it

--------------------
"Did everything just taste purple for a second?"

InvisibleFriendofmine
Stranger

#8788874 - 08/18/08 01:03 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8788876 - 08/18/08 01:05 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nosferatu1724 said:
thats what somebody told me. ya. but does it matter? i was alergic. if you can tell me what the main ingredient is or what you think im alergic to in it ill edit the post

Itching is a very common side effect of opiates. You're not allergic.

--------------------

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8788914 - 08/18/08 01:14 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

oxycodone is in percocet and oxycontin, in different time release and with other chems

vicodin is similar somewhat to percocet but with hydrocodone as an active ingredient.

as mentioned, most opiates cause an itch. especially oxy for me, but everyone is different. the likelihood of allergy to an opiate is quite low i believe but i am not in the mood for looking up sources.

i will tell you that i know quite a few people who take opiates and no known allergies to em.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: cynick420]
    #8789047 - 08/18/08 01:55 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I used to like ICP. I still kind of do I guess. I don't hate them...

That type of shit is just not music I can trip to.. :shrug:

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #8789111 - 08/18/08 02:17 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

sounds to me like you were lucky they werent extremely potent.

that story was really a recipe for a bad trip man.  not bc of psychopathic records, but bc you took it so quickly without preparation in a vulnerable situation.  i could imagine everything seeming cartoonish because it was probably a joke.  all that capitalism going on and all the "hardcore" outcasts of society are lapping it up like faygo.  :lol:

nothin against your music choice tho man, i havent heard all of those bands so they might have some good music.  glad you had a good time, and im glad you are ok.  i would definitely check this site out some more and educate yourself on different drugs.  taking pills is fun, but it is a must to know about the substance you are taking.  pain killers can be dangerous...sounds like you had your back covered this time but i would learn from it man.

peaceeee:bongload:

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: Friendofmine]
    #8789167 - 08/18/08 02:33 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Friendofmine said:
ICP?:lol:

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8796506 - 08/19/08 04:43 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not trying to come down on the OP, but every juggalo I've ever known was a complete retard.  I mean like, these are the types of people you would avoid like the plague.  Just bad news types of people... with violent tendencies, and acting like they had something to prove.

I used to hang out with this kid in highschool who was obsessed with this shit, ICP and violent j and all that nonsense.  I was embarassed to be around him sometimes, like we'd be on the bus and he'd be telling me all these nasty dead baby jokes that he thought were funny, people were just looking at us like "wtf is wrong with you"....

To me its just really juvenile.  As for tripping at an ICP concert... thats just crazy.  :evil:

Formula: 0

--------------------

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: the free thinker]
    #8796614 - 08/19/08 05:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Icp throws me very evil vibes which i hate when im tripping.... an old friend of mine used to quote them "ill be with the clown till im dead in the ground" it just seemed like a commitment to satan... Seeing as clowns are an evil symbol i find.... just look at some of the clown in history..... Ronald mcdonald stand for money and obesity, john wayne gacy dressed as a clown, IT the clown from stephen king books Shall i go on?..... in history, they represent evil things.....

I prefer to listen to D12, Big proof, and 5 elementz while tripping because they are enlightened emcees.... Jin the emcee is good listening too.... a very wise, and skilled rapper he is.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8796767 - 08/19/08 05:33 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'll never be down with the clown.  :thumbdown:

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: the free thinker]
    #8796919 - 08/19/08 05:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the free thinker said:
I'll never be down with the clown.  :thumbdown:

:thumbup:

OfflineTheArsenal
Stranger

Re: Gathering of the Juggalos 2008...and drugs [Re: cynick420]
    #8798658 - 08/19/08 11:56 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cynick420 said:
oxycodone is in percocet and oxycontin, in different time release and with other chems

vicodin is similar somewhat to percocet but with hydrocodone as an active ingredient.

as mentioned, most opiates cause an itch. especially oxy for me, but everyone is different. the likelihood of allergy to an opiate is quite low i believe but i am not in the mood for looking up sources.

i will tell you that i know quite a few people who take opiates and no known allergies to em.

Umm, allergies occur and are observed by the unnatural reactions to foreign substances introduced to the body. So, umm, if he has never done hydrocodone...and has no previous insertion of it in his body...you would never know if he was allergic until he consumed it.

OP, you could be allergic. But, yes, it most likely was the warm, fuzzy feeling ya just gotta scratch. But, then again, if that doesn't sound like what it was like then it might really be an allergy.

--------------------
To be reborn is to feel whole, as you did when you were first born. You come with nothing, and leave with nothing.

Life is like a big obstacle
put in front of your optical to slow you down
And everytime you think you gotten past it
it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
    #8798677 - 08/20/08 12:01 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

ill break out some milenko or hatchet warrior every once in a while. wizards of the hood is dope. havent listend to the stuff in years. there new stuff is kinda wack though

--------------------
The Gospel

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience