Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

Loc: Around the world
Whats your dosage level?
    #8788757 - 08/17/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ok for awhile now Ive been asking myself how everyone else likes to trip, all my buddies and their friends seem to want to trip real or hard enough to get at least CEV. Me on the other hand likes to trip slightly and just get that feeling of the mushrooms taking ahold i can gain these trips though less than 1.5 grams dried. I believe this amount, to myself that is makes it easier for me to comprehend what is happening and i can take it all in rather than being completely blown away be the experience and at the end saying what the hell just happened.

To all the heroic dosers, i have taken these before(up to 8.4 grams dried) and i do like it, but it just makes more sense to me to do something i can 1)handle and 2) at the end feel good and make sense of what happened.

I'm getting some information from "Psilocybin mushroom" handbook by L.G. Nicholas and Kerry Ogame.

Dosage Level:
Low Dose: 5-10mg alkaloids about a one dried gram or so of cubes
this is the light dose the feeling of th e mushrooms can just be felt things may seem brighter and more vivid, visuals and audio hallucinations are not common with this dose. Effect last between 2-4hours with a come up between 30minutes(Ive notice my come ups are longer up to an hour and a half).
^this is the dose that i myself like taking.

Medium dose: 12-25mg about 2.5 dried grams of cubes
the mushrooms make there selves known and produce open eyed and closed eyed visuals. shapes and pattens appear to bend and senses are heightened.
^I'm not to fond of these simply because its almost a trip but at the same time not strong enough i get all the discomforts such as stomach cramps and panic with this dose.

High dose: 30-40mg roughly 5 grams
these are true mushroom induced trips that almost anything is possible at. OEV, CEV, and sounds come out. If you really like to trip and like to spend about 5-7 hours in a altered state of mind this dosage is for you, if you like to go deeper the Heroic dose is there

Heroic dose: 50+mg anything higher than 5 grams DRIED
These are for the more experienced mushroom tripper that like to go beyond time and space and spend 8-12 hours in a mind and body spin, The heroic dose is NOT recommend by many!
^* If its not a small dose, one gram or less its this. Simply because you feel everything CEV,OEV the warm body buzz of something pulsing though yourself. One can really experience what the mushrooms have to offer and its something truly amazing your body is not there but you know its in reality, you are just a spirit traveling among other spirits. After these trips its harder for me to establish who and what i am. it may take up to a couple of months to a year before i do shrooms again after one of these trips. The set and setting has to but optimal! i would rather trip outside in a camp site or in the woods where you would find very little people or none at all. And you can wonder around with the sense and feeling. Or in a dark room with a slight bit of music to guide your trip in the right direction.

So tell me what your dosage level(s) are and where and who you'd like to trip with and why?

I'm writing this on here to get a better view of how many people like to trip on what dose and why they take this dose.

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: TheMan420]
    #8788765 - 08/17/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I usually dose around 3.5-4.5g for shrooms. If it's been awhile I might get like a half O of shrooms and start out with maybe 2.5-3 to test the waters.

Although I've had incredible and profound experiences from shrooms, I still get anxiety from them probably more than anything else. I have a lot of respect for the mushroom and I recognize its potential to bring out "the fear" still pretty much every time I do it so I feel blessed when I've had a beautiful experience from them.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #8788850 - 08/17/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I am currently taking heroic doses. I took a full 7 grams last time I did them. :thumbup:

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8788934 - 08/17/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
I am currently taking heroic doses. I took a full 7 grams last time I did them. :thumbup:

I really dislike the process of shrooms, one of the reasons I prefer LSD nowadays. The most I've ever eaten was 4.5 and I struggled to get that all down sucessfully.

I already have been to known to have a weak stomach to begin with so eating shrooms is a tedious activity and sometimes it takes a while.

I have to grind the shrooms up to a powder, mix it with some type of food, which probably makes it take longer to kick in...

I'm sure one day I will experiment with a heroic dose. Haven't had shrooms in a few months though..

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #8788952 - 08/17/08 11:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've never experienced nausea from mushrooms :shrug:

And getting them down is easy if you don't psyche yourself out. They don't taste that bad really.

LSD just lasts so long I can't take it as much as I used to. The comedown is always to harsh for me as well. I always cry on the comedown.

I can fall asleep right after a mushroom trip though.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Edited by Drewwyann (08/17/08 11:26 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8788959 - 08/17/08 11:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm on a shroom hiatus right now, but when I was dosing I was taking 3.5 - 4.5, on average.  However the strongest trip I've ever had in my life was on 2.75 grams of aborts. 

After my six month hiatus is over with, I'm slamming myself with a 5g dose and locking myself in a quiet dark room for the night.

Offlineabitavenger
3rd gear vtak
Male

Loc: east coast
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: MOTH]
    #8789532 - 08/18/08 03:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I'm on a shroom hiatus right now, but when I was dosing I was taking 3.5 - 4.5, on average.  However the strongest trip I've ever had in my life was on 2.75 grams of aborts. 

After my six month hiatus is over with, I'm slamming myself with a 5g dose and locking myself in a quiet dark room for the night.

sounds fucking insane i might do that...

--------------------
Karma.

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: abitavenger]
    #8789546 - 08/18/08 03:52 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

3.5g made to a tea sets me up great.

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: deXtrous]
    #8789650 - 08/18/08 05:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

2.5g dried subs...enough to trip balls, not so much that I forget everything.

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: polantis]
    #8789896 - 08/18/08 08:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I dont have a scale, and have only dosed on shrooms around 8 times.....

I made a lame balance beam scale the first time, and used to nickels to try and get 10g wet........ I dont think it was very accurate.

Since then, I just eat a small handfull :smile:

The last time, I had 5 smallish closed cap kinda beefy fresh ones....... yikes, everything was moving colors everywhere, CEVs as soon as eyes closed, trees waving and laughing,supposed telepathic communication with trees and animals,  aztec like patterns all over the ground, surging energetic/pleasurable feelings.

I liked it a lot. :tongue2:

As for other things I have tried, I usually prefer a moderate dose, Get definatly altered, but not so much that the visual/external trip overpowers the mental/internal aspects.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#8789949 - 08/18/08 08:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

??? huh?  my friends and i usually do around 30-35 grams wet cubes for a good trip.  Body high, visuals for hours.  :cool:

Edited by Ogla (08/18/08 08:52 AM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Ogla]
    #8789976 - 08/18/08 08:58 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
??? huh?  my friends and i usually do around 30-35 grams wet cubes for a good trip.  Body high, visuals.  :cool:

I am starting to realize I am a lightwieght >.<

Took awhile to figure it out, Always kinda thought the people I was tripping with were experiencing it just as intensly, but they just had more control over it....

Then more recently I spoke up and asked questions about their trips....... yerp..... I am a psychedelic weenie >.<

I havent tried 3.5grams shrooms yet( that I am aware of) but with acid, cacti, even weed....... By the dose everyone else I know is "feeling good"... I am in outerspace. So, Since then, I have instead of aiming where everyone else is aiming(dose wise) I aim for doses that get ME where I want to go.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Shad0w]
    #8790017 - 08/18/08 09:10 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I used to only really do 5-7 gram trips but over time have decreased the dosage to 2-3.5. maybe i've sensitized to them cause last time i tried to do the 5 grams dose again on dried cambodians and it was just crazy and weird in a schizo way not a psychedelic way like a time a while ago when i took 4 grams dried with syrian rue. not pleasant. guess i'm sticking with 2-3.5! works for me.

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #8790273 - 08/18/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My normal dose is 3.5 - I've only gone to 4 so far. I've been playing with doses lately to see what affects I get from different doses. I recently took 2 grams last week to see where that put me... it was alright. It's not worth it to me though to take less than 3.5 - unless I have a specific purpose, like goin to a concert or somethin.

but yeah, to me it's kind of a waste if I eat less than 3.5 - just not the effects I'm goin for. My next dose I'm probably going to push 4-4.5g and see where that takes me, and then from there maybe 5. We'll see how it goes.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Platinum]
    #8790366 - 08/18/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

3-5 grams, 20 minutes after rue tea.

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8790427 - 08/18/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i get exactly what you mean..... with the high dose trips its all in your face real truth..... even when u dont want to see the truth its there.... staring you in the face.

With low doses i feel more in control of where my thoughts go...

lately ive been only taking low doses.... around 1-2 grams each time of very potent indoor cubes....

its all you really need to stay enlightened..

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8790469 - 08/18/08 11:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

7 grams.... half in lemon juice... half plain

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: danlennon3]
    #8790493 - 08/18/08 11:15 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
7 grams.... half in lemon juice... half plain

hmmm that's really interesting. never thought to do half lemon juice half plain. Can you delve a bit further into this? Does it just kick in fast and intense, but last a long time too? How does it differ from all lemon juice or all plain?

Offlinesilly_sigh_ben
no longer here
 User Gallery

#8790627 - 08/18/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I never measured doses prior to the internet, where I learned that people actually took measured doses.  I used to just pick a handful or two and eat them.  I haven't tripped in 3.5 years, but when I was dosing I was pretty much doing it the same old way and didn't bother measuring.  Finally one day I decided to measure my typical dose and it came out to about 70 grams wet.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: silly_sigh_ben]
    #8790640 - 08/18/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I like intuitive dosing.  Eating the shrooms until you think you've had enough.  :thumbup:  My most amazing trips have been dosed that way.

Offlinesilly_sigh_ben
no longer here
 User Gallery

#8790666 - 08/18/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, Moth.  That's the way I've always felt too.  After about the first 30 minutes I usually know whether I want to add a few more (or whether I'm screwed for a few hours) :tongue:.

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: silly_sigh_ben]
    #8790676 - 08/18/08 11:56 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

atleast 3.5

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#8790706 - 08/18/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I like intuitive dosing.  Eating the shrooms until you think you've had enough.  :thumbup:  My most amazing trips have been dosed that way.

ya..... thats why I havent run out to get a scale thats accurate yet..... I kinda like the feeling of not knowing what I am in for until it is too late. :laugh:

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8790789 - 08/18/08 12:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for everybody's answers very good info here!

last time i ate one about with some other shrooms that weighed less than my scale could pick up i tripped out the hardest and was close to driving myself to the hospital!haha glad i didn't do that, or shot myself with my 38!( what a bad night that was) i think it was my friend trying to make me have a bad trip, dont ask me why he was playing mind fuck games with me  i dont hang out with him all that much anymore now.

So it seems that the avg here is an 1/8th and for the people that pick and eat its about 70 grams wet meaning a heroic dose of about 7 grams dried!

I'm really liking this thread simply because i guess i just know some hardcore pyscedlicnauts and I'm a lightweight when it comes to it. just like feeling the enlightened bit!

Keep the replies coming and add anything you feel is necessary for this!

--------------------
Find Your Mind

OfflineChurning
Chain Reaction
Male User Gallery

#8790796 - 08/18/08 12:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I dont use my scale these days to dose.  Lately I've probably been in the medium range.  I think my next trip will be a larger dose.  Only really had a heroic dose once, and wow, shrooms, they can take you places.. :rocket::yinyang:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#8790850 - 08/18/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Er, Yeah..... If you are wanting to drive yourself to the hospital or shoot yourself for anyreason........

Step the dose down a bit. :grin:

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8790933 - 08/18/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:
Er, Yeah..... If you are wanting to drive yourself to the hospital or shoot yourself for anyreason........

or step it up a bit so you dont know what driving is... or how to use a gun...

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#8790942 - 08/18/08 01:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

LOL :rofl:

Offlineiamtheoreo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8791051 - 08/18/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i like 2-2.5g

--------------------
my trade list

OfflineAsmarian
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mid West
    #8793367 - 08/18/08 10:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think that an eighth dried is good for me.

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Loc: Through The Looking Glass
    #8793432 - 08/18/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
Quote:

Shad0w said:

or step it up a bit so you dont know what driving is... or how to use a gun...

:werd:

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: SydBarrett420]
    #8794850 - 08/19/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I just dont like dried shrooms.  Mine end up as a  fluffy powder which is harder for me to eat.  And never seem to trip as hard.  and i don't have a gram scale ither

OfflineDJ.kultking
Amature Entheobotanist
Male

Loc: Northern Nevada
    #8795502 - 08/19/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Generally i take around 3.5 to 7 dried and ive found that some of my most powerful experience have happened with the lower dosages

--------------------
Travel to the depths of inner space and discover the other...

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8800445 - 08/20/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

it was just my first bad trip and i knew it. I actually drove myself home and went into my bed and sat there trying to chill out after the longest hour ive ever had it slowly went away. But its fine just loads of things were going tough my head and shit, i go tthough it is what matters.

Right now i have more shrooms than i know what to do with, im thinking grinding them up and sealing em up in 1/8th bags or pills and putting em in deep freeze.

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8801623 - 08/20/08 04:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheMan420 said:
it was just my first bad trip and i knew it. I actually drove myself home and went into my bed and sat there trying to chill out after the longest hour ive ever had it slowly went away. But its fine just loads of things were going tough my head and shit, i go tthough it is what matters.

Right now i have more shrooms than i know what to do with, im thinking grinding them up and sealing em up in 1/8th bags or pills and putting em in deep freeze.

ha yea i remember my first bad trip. i think when i realized that i was having a bad trip was when it got worse.

--------------------
-Randall

Offlineneybis
Master of the Custodial Arts

#8801682 - 08/20/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i on average take around 2-3 grams of dried shrooms...its been a little while but my friend used to grow Penis Envy's and we would just munch down on those. i always thought they were very potent and tripped extremely well on 2.5 g dried. i wouldn't mind taking more but never found it necessary. i would get OEV and CEV, not so much in the sound category although some Pink Floyd did always float my boat :grin: i wish i could go back a little over one year to date and trip with my best friend, he died OD'ing on oxy but no need to discuss all that. i do enjoy tripping with groups and have never tripped solo. i like to keep the group between 3-5 people tops. it seems that u can all trip and experience things together this way, and if wanted, go in a room by urself and trip ur face off to a ceiling or something :wink: but yea, i wouldn't mind taking an epic dosage of shrooms but never had the money nor found it necessary, now that im growing my own, we will see :smile:

--------------------
"Why is there so much controversy about drug testing? I know plenty of guys who would be willing to test any drug they could come up with."

Offlinethe_0wl
The Space Bird
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: neybis]
    #8802119 - 08/20/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Man, my shit was weak.  We were up to eating 10g dried just for breathing walls and laughing alot.  My potency was crap I guess.  Now watch this next grow make me jump out my window when I eat 5g expecting weakness lol.

--------------------
Everything I say on this website and forum is completely false and fantasy role play.  In reality I do not engage in any illegal activities regardless of what my posts say.

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #8802125 - 08/20/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i like to eat 4grms first then munch sum more 2 hours in

InvisibleR10tGuNn3r

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8802188 - 08/20/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

weiliiiiiii said:
i like to eat 4grms first then munch sum more 2 hours in

word... then a nice big :bongload: and im set for the night...

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany Flag
    #8802189 - 08/20/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my highest dose was 6 dried grams of copelandia cyanescens

scared the shit out of me at times but it turned out to be a good experience.

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Beege]
    #8802200 - 08/20/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:
my highest dose was 6 dried grams of copelandia cyanescens

scared the shit out of me at times but it turned out to be a good experience.

my friend is heading over with some of those tonight. i tripped yesterday so it wont be that cazy. but i figure ill make some smoothies to intensify it.

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: jackshroomer]
    #8802280 - 08/20/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yea I tripped the day before I did the 6, but I made tea so it probably brought the potency of the three grams down a bit. So, taking those six got me more tripped out than I've ever been before.

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8802334 - 08/20/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

oh shit. i was kinda thinkin that i wasnt gonna trip real hard. my friend just got hooked up with this guy who says he growing them

--------------------
-Randall

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: jackshroomer]
    #8803205 - 08/20/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

how much are you taking?

--------------------

Offlinejackshroomer
MACK
Male

#8804969 - 08/21/08 10:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

they were bunk. im pissed

--------------------
-Randall

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

#8805061 - 08/21/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I like lower dose mushie trips 2-3 grams and higher dose lsd trips 3 hits + and that is very relative for the lsd I suppose.

Offlinetrashion
girl anachronism
Female

#8805120 - 08/21/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I usually take 2-2.5. Planning on trying 3, and then 4 as soon as my nematode's grow is finished.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#8805231 - 08/21/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:

However the strongest trip I've ever had in my life was on 2.75 grams of aborts. 

Me too, 3.5g. I wish someone had warned me about the potency difference, turns out aborts can be 5X stronger by weight. :lol:

Some people are more sensitive than others.

I don't know about 'reverse tolerance' but my mom took LSD when she was pregnant with me and I've gotten rich CEVs on 1 dry gram.

Plus I'm usually still tripping long after my friends have come down. :ohwell:

I used to go 2 or 3g for social extroverted trips and 3-5g for solo introverted trips.

I usually would trip social around the full Moon and solo at new Moon.

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8808055 - 08/21/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not sure it really depends on what you like some people like high doses some people like lower doses depending on the set, and setting! i got about a half oz of dried shrooms pretty good by the way enuf for 4 3.5g doses maybe me and some bro may trip out. :wink:
i like the low doses because still feel all the good effects such as things may bend seem funnier and sound funny, it may not last very long but it is something to think about afterwards. instead of something that cant be explained:confused:

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
    #8808836 - 08/21/08 11:36 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

~3g of 3 different species for first trip , now i guess i will take only amazonian for next one :smile: it should be a full portion for intense trip and may indoor :smile: thinking about home euphoria and experience at home :wink:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Middleman]
    #8808859 - 08/21/08 11:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

However the strongest trip I've ever had in my life was on 2.75 grams of aborts. 

Me too, 3.5g. I wish someone had warned me about the potency difference, turns out aborts can be 5X stronger by weight. :lol:

I knew that they were supposedly more potent...just underestimated HOW MUCH.  :lol: 

It was amazing...but I blubbered like a baby for an eternity of hours. 

Still...I think I'm gonna try to go back to that place one day. 

And I love the idea about tripping with the moon's cycle!

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: vldmrs]
    #8810711 - 08/22/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my first couple of hours were horrible,due to unexpected people coming n the house....SHIT FUCKED ME UP..went outside,started puckn....had my girl come pick me up..and from there on out..FEELN REAL GOOD.LOL..but yea als i took was an 8th...so i probably wont go over a 8th...KRAZY NIGHT..LOL

InvisibleJenkins22
Mutilating_cows_4_better_poo

Loc: Fuk_U_Earth
    #8811737 - 08/22/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Until you see the eyeballs everywhere you haven't taken enough, imo.

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Jenkins22]
    #8811770 - 08/22/08 03:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hehe, u guys are funny :laugh::mushroom2:

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: vldmrs]
    #8845296 - 08/28/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

eye balls,lol,how was that experience ive not seen that yet...tree branches were swinging all over,colors changing n the sky....krazy...

Offlineamanitavirosa
absurdlyoptimistic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cold places
    #8846141 - 08/29/08 07:33 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I tend to prefer 4g - taken in capsule form. Goes down easy, super quick, ultra-convenient and very predictable.

I'll go 6g if I want a truly religious experience. Or 2g if I am looking to be mellow.

--------------------
-AV-

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: amanitavirosa]
    #8861964 - 09/01/08 05:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

mannnn..shroomed again on a 8th...this time it didnt last as long..not really any laughing....more visual..it lasted about 5 hours but for 4 of them i was pukn again....ate dry and fresh ones....gt...

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: iinurmomii]
    #8861987 - 09/01/08 05:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

wasnt pukn the whole 4 hours,just running back to the toilet and back to bed waitn for it to go away...i wounder y i seem to get sick to my stomach.

Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

#8863016 - 09/01/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Done shrooms 7 times last 3 of last 4 have been above 6 grams dried, definately my preferred amount right now.

--------------------

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: apostle11]
    #8863028 - 09/01/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the last few times i have eatin 2-3 grams. but i used to dose higher a few years ago and eat 5 grams usually.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #8863106 - 09/01/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Take an imodium A.D.,then a Gasx pill if needed,take powdered dry mushrooms encapsulated,this eliminates nausea and the mushshroomshits.:mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #8863363 - 09/01/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thats funny u say the shits.....cause i had the shits pretty bad......but yea good lookn out on the post..hope it works...

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

#8863382 - 09/01/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

how u get em n capsules....

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

#8863398 - 09/01/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

my bad getting off subject...

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #8864635 - 09/02/08 07:33 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Get a wire strainer and work them through,or a coffee grinder and use short bursts so they don't heat up.Buy the ginseng or other type of vitaman in capsules(cheaper than buying them empty)3.00 at the dollar store,empty them out and pack with the powder.:)

--------------------

OfflineJack86
Jack
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #8864760 - 09/02/08 08:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

my normal trip would be 2/2.5g dry for a nice relaxing plesent trip.
i have done 6g dry of lib caps befor and found it amazing but a little to crazy to be wanting to do all the time.

Edited by Jack86 (09/02/08 08:45 AM)

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8864860 - 09/02/08 09:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

haven't tried the pill form i was thinking that it'd be pretty cool, or even powered dried shrooms.

Is it possible to dri shrooms than powder them and put them in chocolate or something of that kind? would they lose there potency?

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Offlineiinurmomii
NOOB
Male User Gallery

#8865813 - 09/02/08 01:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

good lookn again buddy.

OfflineMycologyReports
MycoToxic
 User Gallery

#8865962 - 09/02/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I used to eat anywhere from 3.5-7 but its been a while. I ate about 1 gr. in "the" park a couple days ago. I had enough to get giggly but nothing serious. I am planing to eat 3.5 this weekend.

I have to say when I tried L I realized why people loved it and didnt like the shroom feel as much. I have a weak stomach and have had many wonderful experiences followed by a puke secession. None of that with L, just a crazy time/experience.

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8884693 - 09/05/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

im not to fund on L just simply cuz its syn. ive taken LSA b4 i like the natural feeling, also i think the trip wuld be to intense and i would freak out simply cuz all the stories you hear, i know there not true but sometimes under the influence u start to think that the ycould be!

--------------------
Find Your Mind

OfflineMeddle
Is There Anybody Out There?
Male

Loc: Northern California
    #8885079 - 09/06/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Usually 2-2.5 grams dried cubes... I don't necessarily like intense trips... I do it for the state of mind almost completely.

--------------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8885585 - 09/06/08 07:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I ate 80 wet grams, so approx 8 dry grams, last time I did them.

InvisibleShroomy1B
Stranger
Loc: Pluto
    #8885608 - 09/06/08 08:03 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms taste vile, IMO. Capping and lemon shot are the only ways I do it. If you pack them to the gills, the dosage is about 0.6-0.7g/pill, making dosing really easy.

I think one of my highest dose ever was the very first time, which was a level 3. I'd say they were maybe 10-20g wet blended into OJ. They were small, but very potent, and before I had a scale.

Highest ever was salvia + NO2 + 6 capsules of shrooms. I was "stuck" for a fair portion of it, and sadly don't remember it very well.

Edited by Shroomy1B (09/06/08 08:05 AM)

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8886799 - 09/06/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

is that with an extraction method? .6-.7? thatd be cool cuz u wuldnt have a handfull of pills.

--------------------
Find Your Mind

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8887106 - 09/06/08 02:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've eaten up to 14 dried grams.  I enjoy higher doses more if I'm by myself and in a place that's conducive to just letting go and getting absorbed by the Cosmos.  Sometime I need to get around to testing low doses and meditation though.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleShroomy1B
Stranger
Loc: Pluto
    #8887892 - 09/06/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No, I just pack the shit out of them. I've kinda damaged my capsule machine by doing so, though.

Edit: Pardon me, that's incorrect. They're 0.4g.

Edited by Shroomy1B (09/06/08 06:35 PM)

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Middleman]
    #8888469 - 09/06/08 09:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:I don't know about 'reverse tolerance' but my mom took LSD when she was pregnant with me and I've gotten rich CEVs on 1 dry gram.

Wow, so you were tripping in the womb?
But maybe we all did that, drugs or no drugs...

Anyway, the heaviest mushroom dose I ever did was probably less than 3 dried grams. But they were all aborts collected over time, and aborts tend to be stronger than the full-grown stuff. So the trip ended up with God falling asleep drunk in a corner, and me curled up on my bed counting all the brightly coloured spinning ducks and salmons beneath or above my eyelids and wishing that it would all just stop. Or at least pause.

Sometimes "less is more".

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #8888502 - 09/06/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

4-10grms

OfflineJeets
Stranger

Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8921455 - 09/12/08 11:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This is strange, my first time on mushrooms i did an OZ of dry and on average i do about 5-7g it's not really that intense. My hardest trip was probably on 2.5g of DXM - I'm hyper sensitive to the chemical and was 4-5th plat. for about 3 days straight.

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8922559 - 09/13/08 07:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

wow i did DXM once and didnt like the way i felt like my stomach and that, for 3-4 days thats bad ass what did u do for those days!

Have you ever done DMT? i have heard its intense as hell but doesnt last but an hour or two.

--------------------
Find Your Mind

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your dosage level? [Re: Meddle]
    #8923108 - 09/13/08 11:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Meddle said:
Usually 2-2.5 grams dried cubes... I don't necessarily like intense trips... I do it for the state of mind almost completely.

--------------------

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
    #8923209 - 09/13/08 11:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've dosed three times. The first two times, I took 3.5g and the third time, I took 7g. 7g was bearable but the next time I do 'shrooms, I'll opt for the smaller doses.

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

#8989232 - 09/26/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well i did a does last weekend off of some Guadalajara shrooms i grew it was about there 3rd flush, and i got a little over a 7grams dried i only took 2 my friend took the rest it was pretty powerful but i was able to handle it. Very nice euphoric trip no real visuals just distortions. this weekend i plan on taking the 4th flush, if i get over this cold i have! which i think is about an eighth lets see how this goes...

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate