Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Medical Marijuana Questions
    #8787686 - 08/17/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

if two people, A and B, live together, and A has his medical marijuana card and B is A's caretaker and grows A's medical marijuana.  is that legal?

if A moves out, can B still legally  grow his medical marijuana even though B doesn't have his own medical marijuana card but is still A's caretaker?

does a caretaker need a license if he/she grows somebody's medical marijuana?

if A and B go out, meet a girl named C and decide to tag team her, and they both get STD, will HIV be an issue?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8787737 - 08/17/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

just get ur own card floozy

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#8787750 - 08/17/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:
if A and B go out, meet a girl named C and decide to tag team her, and they both get STD, will HIV be an issue?

the real issue will be if the balls touch.  :gayflag:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8787754 - 08/17/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:
if two people, A and B, live together, and A has his medical marijuana card and B is A's caretaker and grows A's medical marijuana.  is that legal?

In this state, I believe that's the case.

Quote:

LayYouIn said:if A moves out, can B still legally  grow his medical marijuana even though B doesn't have his own medical marijuana card but is still A's caretaker?

Yeah.  I don't think the law requires that the caretaker share a residence with the carereciever.

Quote:

LayYouIn said:does a caretaker need a license if he/she grows somebody's medical marijuana?

They need to be registered in some fashion, I'm not sure about the particulars.

Quote:

LayYouIn said:if A and B go out, meet a girl named C and decide to tag team her, and they both get STD, will HIV be an issue?

Absolutely not. Unless you're A and I'm B, in which case you might wanna watch out.

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #8788007 - 08/17/08 07:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:

Yes, as long as B is registered as the grower and the caretaker or just the grower.  A if solely registered as a caretaker is technically not allowed to grow

Quote:

if A moves out, can B still legally  grow his medical marijuana even though B doesn't have his own medical marijuana card but is still A's caretaker?

Again, caretaker is the wrong designation to be a grower.  If B is a registered grower, they can grow anywhere in the state, residence aside.  A caretaker can only possess and deliver the medicine to A

Quote:

does a caretaker need a license if he/she grows somebody's medical marijuana?

A caretaker needs to be registered as a grower and a caretaker to grow.  They don't have to be a patient themselves, they can be a grower and/or a caretaker for another, but to grow somebody else's you have to be registered with the state as a grower.

Quote:

If C has blood type AB, then I'm HIV positive A and B are fucked.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery

Loc: california!
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: jazzillion]
    #8788093 - 08/17/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

in california i beliefe that you must be a registered caretaker, than, you can legally grow the weed for every one you care take

--------------------
omg really?

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: impgl]
    #8788103 - 08/17/08 07:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think the OPer is referring to the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program based on  his location, so it's different.

--------------------

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery

Loc: california!
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: jazzillion]
    #8788113 - 08/17/08 07:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

oh, okay, cause i thought he was from california and all sorry

--------------------
omg really?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8788261 - 08/17/08 08:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

LayYouIn said:if A and B go out, meet a girl named C and decide to tag team her, and they both get STD, will HIV be an issue?

Absolutely not. Unless you're A and I'm B, in which case you might wanna watch out.

is that why C hasnt been getting any action?

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8788272 - 08/17/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I admit it. I gave C AIDS, and now she's on some moral trip about not sleeping with people who aren't HIV positive without telling them first.  I tried to explain that there's really no difference between telling them about it before or afterwards, the important thing is to be honest eventually.  I guess she didn't buy it though :shrug:

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8788389 - 08/17/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:

do you mean that a person without a medical marijuana card can legally grow for someone with a medical marijuana card?

Quote:

jazzillion said:
I think the OPer is referring to the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program based on  his location, so it's different.

i am talking about Oregon, sorry, forgot to add that in.

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
I tried to explain that there's really no difference between telling them about it before or afterwards,

exactly, they're going to get it anyways...:shrug:

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Medical Marijuana Questions [Re: Coaster]
    #8788421 - 08/17/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
just get ur own card floozy

What did you tell them? How did it work for you?

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8788468 - 08/17/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:

do you mean that a person without a medical marijuana card can legally grow for someone with a medical marijuana card?

Now that I think of it, I might've been thinking about California law. Oops.  The guy who said the in OR you need to be a registered grower, not just a caretaker, is probably right.

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

#8788498 - 08/17/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:

sort of. As a patient you get 3 cards to register; a patient card, a caregiver card, and a grower card.  So strictly as a grower, even though you don't have a condition or prescription, you are still getting your own medical marijuana grower's card for the patient registered with the state.

For example, I'm a patient and my gf's caregiver, she is a patient and my caregiver, and we have a grower in an entirely different location who grows for us (6 plants over a foot tall each, no more than 4 patients on a property).  That means I can transport my gf's medicine and she can transport mine.  Our grower is also a patient, because then he can grow for himself and others, but he doesn't have to be a patient to grow legally.

I would send you a link to the state website, but the information is not entirely accurate, and I just updated my shit so I think i'm up to date.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds