Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOneRainyWish
Dragon
Male
Why did throwing up when I started to peak get rid of my trip???
    #8787659 - 08/17/08 07:48 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

From what I've read this seems very strange. I took 2.4g cubensis at about 8:00 this morning. As we were biking to the forest, I started to feel really sick, and I was coming up really strongly. I could feel that I was going to throw up so we pulled over on the road. I was amazed at what was happening at this point, it had been about an hour and a half since I ate the 2.4g, and when I looked down at the ground I had the classic "nature coming alive" visuals of plants growing and expanding. All of a sudden I puked HARD. Everything in my stomach came up, and I could see parts of the physical mushrooms on the ground. I looked at the sky and HOLY SHIT, divine beauty in full essence. At this point I figured that the psilocybin was definitely in my system and puking didn't matter.

To make a long story short, my trip basically completely went away within 30 minutes of puking. Keep in mind I had puked an hour and a half after eating them. We got to the spot, and I looked down and stared at the clouds. The insanely beautiful visions continued, first amazing but decreasing in intensity the whole time. Also, my mindset changed from "OMG OMG OMG WTF BEAUTIFUL OMG" (I hadn't tripped in about 6 months) to a more normal state, and I felt my trip ending.

It got to the point where my mind slowed down ALMOST to baseline, that space after an ordinary trip where you're not really tripping anymore but you can still kinda feel it and it can get uncomfortable. Basically all I felt at this point was a HUGE body load without the trip, and I waited an hour to see what would happen, and the trip just died out. I was disappointed so bad because I really wanted to trip. One of my friends gave me some pod putty, and it made for a very blissful day, but I still would have rather had a mushroom trip because it's always much more beneficial to my life.

So how long does it usually take for psilocybin to absorb in the stomach?? When I threw up I saw some of the mushroom pieces land on the ground, but I was already coming up STRONG.

Another weird thing, about 12 hours after I ate them I got home and smoked a bowl. At THIS point I started to feel like I was tripping very mildly. I was having some pretty vivid things going on behind my eyes, I put on music and it felt like I was visually navigating through it. This leads me to believe that there was a slight amount of psilocybin in my system all day but I didn't feel it until I smoked weed.

Which leads me to my last question :

I want to go for a retry in about 4-5 days. I'm just worried about tolerance though. Do you think I could have much of a physical tolerance from eating that amount, puking them up 90 minutes later, but then having a small amount in my system all day?? I haven't tripped in 6 months anyway, and I only tripped strongly for about 30 minutes, just enough to get a glimpse and then it faded away. If you guys can answer any of these things, thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Why did throwing up when I started to peak get rid of my trip??? [Re: OneRainyWish]
    #8787667 - 08/17/08 07:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms cause nausea. What's the big deal. Wait 7 days for tolerance.

--------------------

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
Re: Why did throwing up when I started to peak get rid of my trip??? [Re: OneRainyWish]
    #8787674 - 08/17/08 07:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

mmhmm,
i think it's rather odd that puking that far into a trip
ruined it as well. usually, when it's been inside you that
long, puking doesn't even matter.

perhaps if you had a lot of food in your system that
may have had something to do with it.

if you've only tripped that once in six months,
i'd say you're good to go in four to five days.

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

OfflineEvoracer22
Lizard King
Male

Re: Why did throwing up when I started to peak get rid of my trip??? [Re: maysrome]
    #8788149 - 08/17/08 09:54 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

It could be that you didn't chew them enough and thats what caused you to  puke and your trip to end so suddenly, mushrooms are tough on the stomach.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Why did throwing up when I started to peak get rid of my trip??? [Re: Evoracer22]
    #8788971 - 08/18/08 01:29 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've randomly puked in the middle of a trip before. Shrooms can be unpredictable in that regard. Especially if you are buying shrooms "on the street" and don't really know the true origins of them.

I've personally never grown shrooms, or personally known someone who has grown shrooms and sampled their products, so I have no idea where the shrooms I've eaten over the years have come from.

It's a downside, and somewhat of a risk I guess, but a risk I'm willing to take I suppose... :psychsplit;

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience