Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedickenz07
Hunter/Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.W. West Virginia
Dark blue and Black Weilii
    #8787221 - 08/17/08 05:22 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

After consuming 3 dry grams of weilii yesterday...with the suggestion of Weiliiii...Ive decided to post a trip report.....

Upun reaching the lake to do some fishing..my friend and I started to peak into the tupperware containing a mixture of dried weilii..brown was the predominant color but there were several shades of blue and black mixed into it as well...after consuming our 3gs of dried weill and heading to our favorite fishing spot...we reallized the spirit of the weilii was right behind us..nipping at our heels....the sound of boats meant only one thing..waves...and big ones....

after an hour of "Fishing" we reallized we had only one out of the 5 fishing rods we brought actually baited and in the water...so we got out the guitar and i sang a song...She talks to Angels - by the Black Crowes...acoustics echoing across the water and the treble resonating from the strings was absolutely beautiful. It was time to leave there and go to our own respective personal habitats...by the time I got home I was instantly relieved and more comfortable...and thats when the visuals began...textures seemed so alive just swirling around every which way...sometimes textures seemed to vibrate..causing a blur effect....i tried to check the forum but that was impossible..as the contents of pictures posted on the site seemed like small movies...

At times i found myself curled up in a ball...with feelings of joy and excitement..and feelings of supernatural senses seemed higher than ever...feelings so great..that I found myself giggling and fighting the urge to just just jump up and yell... and explode with all the energy that was being manifested inside my soul......

After the weilii had made one final showing i felt completely relaxed and ready for sleep to rest all of the muscles and senses that were tired from the wonderal gift that is...
The Weilii

very great trip...hope someone finds this to be a good read...peace

--------------------
WEILII

Ovoids

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Dark blue and Black Weilii [Re: dickenz07]
    #8788863 - 08/18/08 01:00 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

gratz man for the trip,may it was not enought for you to trip better?:mushroom2::crazy2:

Offlinedickenz07
Hunter/Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.W. West Virginia
Re: Dark blue and Black Weilii [Re: vldmrs]
    #8790555 - 08/18/08 01:27 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

i cant imagine it being much better...i generally dose about 2 grams dry...but decided to step it up this week....this was a very intense trip...found myself several times having to close my eyes to regroup...but if i did that too long i would sink deeper and deeper into thoughts and was afraid it would lead to a bad trip..so i would get up and smoke a cigarette and feel refreshed after being brought back out of deep thought....and visuals would be pretty good and senses very clear..i call it the superman phase..my favorite part!!  should 3 dry grams do more than that??  this is the first trip where i felt completely incapacitated with very strong waves there were very close together...just when id get outta one wave and have my superman moment...another wave would work its way from my feet up along my spine and the back of my neck...very pleasurable trip

--------------------
WEILII

Ovoids

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Dark blue and Black Weilii [Re: dickenz07]
    #8792330 - 08/18/08 09:00 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the read!
Sounds like you had a good time.
Happy trippin friend :smile:

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports