Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Jesus [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #8784390 - 08/16/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Being "saved" is a phenomena which extends beyond the realm of Christianity, regardless of how special Christians want us to think their religion is. It does bring something about the mind to light though. I see a distinct difference between being saved, and having the whole truth. I see a difference between being saved, and loosing the ego.

And perhaps, there are different kinds of getting saved (?)

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Jesus [Re: Rahz]
    #8784623 - 08/16/08 11:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I don't know the details, I just took this big handful of shrooms....

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
    #8784640 - 08/16/08 11:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Save me, I'm all out...

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8784983 - 08/17/08 12:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i call bullshit. jesus is an illusion :bongload:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Jesus [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8785260 - 08/17/08 03:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I am not promoting Jesus...I am promoting Huehuecoyotl.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Jesus [Re: drok]
    #8785727 - 08/17/08 07:55 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
Loves you

:doggystyle: That's kinky

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinefivepointer
Re: Jesus [Re: Rahz]
    #8786170 - 08/17/08 10:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rahz said:
Being "saved" is a phenomena which extends beyond the realm of Christianity, regardless of how special Christians want us to think their religion is. It does bring something about the mind to light though. I see a distinct difference between being saved, and having the whole truth. I see a difference between being saved, and loosing the ego.

You reject Christian doctrine so why try to apply the concept of being saved from God's wrath to things outside of Christianity?

"Loosing the ego" and being saved has nothing to do with Christian theology.

Offlinefivepointer
    #8786190 - 08/17/08 11:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
Loves you

Jesus only loves those who have been given to Him by the Father.  The vast majority of humanity have not been given to Him.  The Bible is very clear that some are vessels of wrath fitted to be destroyed and others are vessels of mercy.  Both are the result of God's purpose and plan.

The concept of universal love is widely held, but scripture does not support it at all.

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Jesus [Re: fivepointer]
    #8786606 - 08/17/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
Quote:

Rahz said:

You reject Christian doctrine so why try to apply the concept of being saved from God's wrath to things outside of Christianity?

"Loosing the ego" and being saved has nothing to do with Christian theology.

Being "saved" is a phenomena which extends beyond the realm of Christianity, regardless of how special Christians want us to think their religion is.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
    #8787070 - 08/17/08 02:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I am not religious at all. I do not practice religion and personally think it is a bunch of bull. But, the catch is, is that i believe in spirituality. Jesus, just like you and i, are sons of god. The person who created our being. We are all sons and daughters of god and Jesus was just one who was compassionate enough to people like yourself(Orgone) to see past your ignorance and understand that you don't understand the soul. All Jesus was, was a messenger and healer. He was just like you or i, physically of course. The spirit is much greater than our physical shells we call bodies.

We all have a purpose, whether it be good or bad. We are here for a reason and just because old proven to be not what it seems to be science isn't involved, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You'd think people, especially ones who come to shroomery would understand some side of spirituality away from our physical 3D reality you call existence. Jesus loved everyone because he understood unconditional love was the way to true immortality. There is no need for negativity in this world. Yet many people strive off of ruining other peoples lives and get off from it. Many people are so controlled by their ego that if they are questioned or told they are wrong they flip out and become angry. Just by that i could tell you, you don't fully understand what you are believing in or else your heart and intuition would let you know. You can tell me i'm wrong and ask for facts, but the facts are in my heart and soul. Seeing isn't really believing. Understanding is like truly becoming awake from your living dream. You ask me how i know all these things and all i can really tell you is that i observe and understand at great levels. I don't need to study. I know things because i just know, i've always been like that. It's called intuition and it is a true blessing to be fully aware of its capabilities.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: Jesus [Re: jvm]
    #8787109 - 08/17/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jvm said:
I am not religious at all. I do not practice religion and personally think it is a bunch of bull. But, the catch is, is that i believe in spirituality. Jesus, just like you and i, are sons of god. The person who created our being. We are all sons and daughters of god and Jesus was just one who was compassionate enough to people like yourself(Orgone) to see past your ignorance and understand that you don't understand the soul. All Jesus was, was a messenger and healer. He was just like you or i, physically of course. The spirit is much greater than our physical shells we call bodies.

We all have a purpose, whether it be good or bad. We are here for a reason and just because old proven to be not what it seems to be science isn't involved, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You'd think people, especially ones who come to shroomery would understand some side of spirituality away from our physical 3D reality you call existence. Jesus loved everyone because he understood unconditional love was the way to true immortality. There is no need for negativity in this world. Yet many people strive off of ruining other peoples lives and get off from it. Many people are so controlled by their ego that if they are questioned or told they are wrong they flip out and become angry. Just by that i could tell you, you don't fully understand what you are believing in or else your heart and intuition would let you know. You can tell me i'm wrong and ask for facts, but the facts are in my heart and soul. Seeing isn't really believing. Understanding is like truly becoming awake from your living dream. You ask me how i know all these things and all i can really tell you is that i observe and understand at great levels. I don't need to study. I know things because i just know, i've always been like that. It's called intuition and it is a true blessing to be fully aware of its capabilities.

:hug:

hes a better talker than me am :lol:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8787214 - 08/17/08 03:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Jesus only loves those who have been given to Him by the Father.

More kinky shit.:doggystyle:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinefivepointer
Re: Jesus [Re: jvm]
    #8787326 - 08/17/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jvm said:

It is true that those being saved are unconditionally loved.  But who is coming back as the judge?  Jesus.  Those outside of His grace will not see mercy but judgment.  To be righteously judged without mercy will be a terrible thing to encounter.  The unsaved will be cast into the Lake of Fire, under the wrath of God forevermore.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
    #8787344 - 08/17/08 04:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The scripture also says, "All these things ye shall do, and greater still."

I also remember reading somewhere about "What is a good man, but a bad man's teacher. What is a bad man, but a good man's job."

All this crazy talk about wrath is not healthy.  Judgment and annihilation of beings is simply something that would lead to collective annihilation.

Any form of religion that speaks of judgment is not healthy.

We are all learning how to be cool to ourselves and others.

The reason why it feels good to be compassionate to others is because they are, in fact, you.

God is the self within every being.

Namaste friends,
(sanskrit:  Greetings or fare thee well to the spark of consciousness that originally came from God that resides within and animates the physical form that I see here before me now.

If we can all see each other as our-selves we can stop this psychotic schizophrenia and make this world paradise.

The phraseology, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" makes sense in this context, no?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#8787377 - 08/17/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Your really that scared of dying huh?

--------------------

Offlinefivepointer
    #8787381 - 08/17/08 04:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Your really that scared of dying huh?

Not scared at all, I have been given eternal life.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#8787448 - 08/17/08 04:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

You're 100% right about some of this....  Jesus is God.  Jesus graduated from God School.  We on Earth have been lagging behind since.  Every time someone graduates it gets easier.  I have experienced being God.  Some people I know have had the same experience.  I have also seen reports about other people experiencing being God.

Religions have been set up to prevent the human race from continuing it's evolution.  Religion is failing miserably in this attempt.  We are moving right along.  The "straight people" are getting irritated because they are pissed that the cosmic alarm clock is going off...

"WAKE UP GOD"

Offlinefivepointer
Re: Jesus [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8787483 - 08/17/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
You're 100% right about some of this....  Jesus is God.  Jesus graduated from God School.  We on Earth have been lagging behind since.  Every time someone graduates it gets easier.  I have experienced being God.  Some people I know have had the same experience.  I have also seen reports about other people experiencing being God.

Religions have been set up to prevent the human race from continuing it's evolution.  Religion is failing miserably in this attempt.  We are moving right along.  The "straight people" are getting irritated because they are pissed that the cosmic alarm clock is going off...

"WAKE UP GOD"

So Jesus wasn't God until He graduated from God school?  You must be pulling my leg on this post.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
    #8787491 - 08/17/08 04:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

he didnt get the blessing till the time was right.

u know.

he was Gods son the whole time he was here on earth, but he lived an everyday life like a normal kiddy until he was apointed to do what He came to do

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#8787516 - 08/17/08 04:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It can get a little confusing...

(fill in the blank)is God
(fill in the blank)always has been God
(fill in the blank)always will be God

Linear time is illusionary.
We are (at least usually) experiencing 3.5 dimensions. # dimensions of space and .5 of time.  It's like the original mario where you can't walk backwards...  So, remember that J man forgave everyone before he died.  Remember the Romans killed him and then used him to (emperor constantine) create a bogus religion.

All these things ye shall do and greater still!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order