Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXyathen
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: mofo]
    #8774219 - 08/14/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i dont remember any real hallucinations, but some strange illusions and distortions.
sometimes ill see a reflection and think that its something much more real and react to it, only to find out after that it was only a reflection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: Nihlus]
    #8774322 - 08/14/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Haha once on salvia I thought my friends arm was the head of a dragon. I can still remember it too, it had no dragon like qualities at all. On lsd I once stared myself down in a mirror, my face became redder and redder and more satanic but I was determined to deal with whatever I saw. Eventually my face become the image of satan and I stared until it went back to being me. That was kind of weird, but I still remember how the tiles of my friends bathroom rearranged themselves into Will Smiths face (bel-air Will Smith). I guess that was just stupid.

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
    #8774359 - 08/14/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Taken from a trip report I just wrote:

Stood in a shower with the water off. Leaned my forehead against the large white tiles of the wall. I could almost swear this goes against my understanding of the drug.

A hole began to open in the wall. This hole was the size of my head. I looked in the hole and it opened up to a dark cavern. Inside that cavern where little bits of colorful smooth things moving slowly over the rocks.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: fushock]
    #8774393 - 08/14/08 07:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

On 2 good rips of Salvia:

I'm in my bedroom.  Overhead a C-140 transport plane departs from the airshow down at the beach (This part is real.  I live near the water.)

All that I can see in front of me, my dresser, wall, carpet...everything in my visual field becomes like melted crayons and swirls into a counterclockwise vortex.  As the doppler-shifted airplane sound receeds off into the distance, a "thread" of the vortex gets attached to the sound, and starts to spool off my liquified reality into infinity, like line off of a fishing rod, taking with it everything in my bedroom.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineMorhas
Stranger

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: fushock]
    #8774403 - 08/14/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My weirdest was the second time I did shrooms. Made a tea of about 3g, and drank it pretty fast. I had nothing to eat all day that day as well. My two friends and I were just sitting in his backyard watching everything go crazy. At one point I was just examining his lawn, which had little patches of yellow grass scattered through out it. The yellowness started to move and rearrange it's self into what at the time were words, forming a small sentence. I told my friends, and they just said "cool". Post trip, they asked me what the words said. It never occurred to me that I should have read the words.:rolleyes:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: Morhas]
    #8774492 - 08/14/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Probably on salvia when although there were no visible hallucinations it was mostly an audible mind fuck in which I was some british actor in the 50s on the set of some sailor movie. I could hear a ton of conversations and i was in them as well about the movie and stuff... really strange. another on salvia where i was in like preschool during recess and someone kept telling me to "hurry up." my salvia experiences have been really weird cuz its not really visual at all but i still feel like i am somewhere/someone else. But during that one i got quick flashes of mental imagery.

ACTUALLY WAIT! The ONLY visual hallucination i've had on salvia was a CEV but the CEV was the exact room that I was in, it was basically like not even having my eyes closed and the wall came out and absorbed me.

--------------------

Offlinemushroomluva
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: USA, Florida, PSL
    #8774544 - 08/14/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well mine was not with mushrooms acid or lsd...it was with angle trumpets...those things were killer i did some crazy things, but for the most part i don't really remember a whole lot of it...the weirdest part about it i thought i was hanging out with jerry seinfelds girl friend..no one knew y but i guess i was watching one of his shows and took it way too far...lol

--------------------
The Greatful Learner

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: mushroomluva]
    #8774701 - 08/14/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lotsa weird stuff in my days..

but on a big dose of acid i layed on my back and looked at my ceiling and percieved nothing but a kaleidoscope of rainbows that almost formed clouds. i lost all touch with what was in the room or where i was. as i came to i saw a hand, like that of god, reach down towards me and pull me back to reality, as the person said "ive heard of people being this high, you can reach into their soul!"

when i first reacquired where i was there was at least 10 people in the room surrounding me. a later count left me with only 3 or 4 others.

another time that night i touched the mirror and watched it ripple like water.

--------------------

Offlinedrunkenlawngnome
The Candy Man Can
 User Gallery

Loc: GTA, Canada Flag
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: golden1]
    #8776179 - 08/15/08 02:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm tripping some crazy shit right now. And just a few hours ago I seen like these rainbow spiders inside my mind. Crazy shit.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #8776196 - 08/15/08 02:40 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

First trip off an 8th of strong amazonian cubensis.  I was 18 or 19 at the time and just completely unprepared for the intensity.  I hallucinated like crazy throughout that trip, but most of it was just typical trees turning into faces, rivers flowing through the mountains, trails and breathing, etc.  I did have one "true hallucination" through, where I saw something that just wasn't there.  I was looking at the rusty metal surface of a camping grill, when suddenly little colored squares lit up and lifted off the surface.  They sort of gathered together and stood up vertically in the shape of a robot.  I don't hallucinate like that anymore.

--------------------

Invisiblelexmark
Stranger

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: cake is a lie]
    #8776287 - 08/15/08 03:23 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cake is a lie said:
i got two from the same trip.

1. i thought i could move my ribs to different parts of my body. like this one under my arm pit would go to my shoulder on the opposite side of me.

2. held up my hand and saw 7 or more fingers

haha... i was trying to remember my weirdest trip until you reminded me!

i looked at both my hands and saw little faces on the tip of each finger...

but i also had another weird one on my first trip, i looked at the cracks in the road and they turned into a funny looking creature

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: lexmark]
    #8776782 - 08/15/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

meth psychosis around 8 yrs ago... I had been up for around three days when i scored some more drugs and went blast off....  looked across the feild and saw my grandfather in his mercedes with a two girls and there hair was blowing like they were driving. the car turned into a convertible too.

same day.... i saw a prison football game on horses.... and the horses had blinkers on there asses... and they blinked when they turned left and right.

same day.... looked across the feild .... grandfather was floating about three feet off the ground with his head in hands (cut off) two black children where on the ground playing beside him with red t-shirts on..

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: Morhas]
    #8780361 - 08/16/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Morhas said:
My weirdest was the second time I did shrooms. Made a tea of about 3g, and drank it pretty fast. I had nothing to eat all day that day as well. My two friends and I were just sitting in his backyard watching everything go crazy. At one point I was just examining his lawn, which had little patches of yellow grass scattered through out it. The yellowness started to move and rearrange it's self into what at the time were words, forming a small sentence. I told my friends, and they just said "cool". Post trip, they asked me what the words said. It never occurred to me that I should have read the words.:rolleyes:

In a similar vein, I experienced wicked surface-pattern hallucinations while on nearly 400 morning glory seeds. They began as brownish cursive forms on the floor of a campus dorm bathroom but soon changed to white "runic" letters that appeared on anything that my mind perceived as a surface. The skin and clothes of myself and others, the grass, furniture, and even imaginary surfaces in a computer game like cave walls and boulders. It was surreal, especially since they stayed affixed to my skin like actual tattoos. Try as I might, the forms made no sense and only had vague semblance to familiar writing systems (notably Mayan glyphs, English cursive, and Elven script a la Tolkien). With considerable effort I could "trick" my mind into changing the patterns to a particular surface by looking away for some time and then returning my gaze, albeit this required more effort than I expected.

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

OfflineHazeyRoms
The Pro Sonn
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Whats your single weirdest Hallucination? [Re: N2loma]
    #8780625 - 08/16/08 01:36 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The carpet looked like worms I was scooping. An for a crazy reason I wasn't tripping about the worms being nasty at all.

--------------------
-Sonn, Hazey here. And I'm bacc. Anyone in Wisconsin, PM me. Unity my nillas/niggas.

-"5 Nike duffle bags??? How much does all that weigh?? - Just 30 pounds Bruhh, relax my nilla, it don't stink like weed so we're all good."-(Penis Envy Moments)-

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate