Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreySatyr
Pagan-Psyche
Male
Loc: North Carolina
Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #18519739 - 07/06/13 10:29 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The owls mushrooms are weak as hell...

Try a new batch!

Oh and mescaline is a phenethylamine, mushrooms are tryptamines. Tryptamines are typically shorter lasting and shatter reality whereas phenethylamines are typically longer lasting and an they generally have a energetic buzz to them, much more social in my opinion. LSD is an ergoline, sort of a hybrid, it's my favorite for its versatility.

--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: GreySatyr]
    #18519954 - 07/06/13 11:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

This was a really good read, good stuff guys.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #18520048 - 07/06/13 12:02 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

It's actually an insult to MESCALINE to say it's like mdma, except for the strong increase in empathy and compassion that I felt when I did mdma, that I always get on bridgesii. Bridgesii is more euphoric on the come on of a good trip, but becomes uniquely psychedelic (not like tryptamines) at the peak imho.

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #18520093 - 07/06/13 12:11 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

the doses of mescaline I have taken were small >300mg of questionable purity, and the come up and body buzz were very similar to mdma, the actual experiences felt very LSD like and the afterglow made me happy and lethargic like mushrooms.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

InvisibleThunder Horse
Stranger

Loc: Outer Shpongolia, Omeyoca...
Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: bishlap]
    #18722098 - 08/18/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

2am cautiously ate my first cactus raw flesh over about 2 hrs - 8 inches by 4inches (approx 400g fresh) of scop (minus the core and skin)

reminded me of a low dose md flow - a krillion times cooler with extra fukkin yess!, minor shroominess wave and enhanced glass reflection visuals but way gorgeous gentle feeling lasting well into the next day

.. 100 wavy caps smashed this experience for intensity by a long shot but was over in 4 hrs

green and pink colours in the visuals on cacti seem
way more delicious and psychedelic than on mushrooms...

will maybe revisit the cactus later this year

even that small piece was a lot to eat raw even over over 2 hr

these things are that cool they must be flowered and hybridised!

clearly cacti are an equally important and indespensible  member of the shamanic food list as mushrooms are... just mushrooms are more of an almost return to childhood magickal enchanty feeling to do in secret/privacy compared with the cactus which felt like a very adulty/family/social thing to do in the open undetected on a stealth

altogether mufkn baddass:sun: definitely worth swapping a sleep for a healing without a doubt and so fun to grow ya know it makes sense

no headache either unlike some say

--------------------
✫*¨*.¸¸.✶★* .*¸¸.*•.¸..☆.¸¸ ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðя

Edited by Thunder Horse (05/04/14 09:16 PM)

Offlinethemusicofzann
Meta-Ubermensch
Male User Gallery

Re: What is Mescaline like compared to shrooms?? If it can be. [Re: Thunder Horse] * 1
    #18722406 - 08/18/13 11:02 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Mescaline is some cool stuff. and Phes can blow your world apart, depending on the chem. Mescaline can do that for sure.

the most accurate thing i can say about mescaline is that it is its own thing. enjoy it.

--------------------

The above is hypothetical, when it is illegal.

Psychedelics are performance enhancers for the philosopher.

Knowledge and wisdom are one and the same.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order