Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me serious(and socially confused)+radiohead [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #8775391 - 08/14/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think I've been smoking too much sativa lately..

Last night I had a good indica strain and felt way more mellow and if I was around people probably talkative..

I'd imagine some people are the exact opposite..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me serious(and socially confused)+radiohead [Re: skatealex2]
    #8775508 - 08/14/08 11:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've felt similar before. I'm overly perceptive of people in public. It can be a problem. Sometimes I don't know if the heightened awareness I've gained from psychedelics is a blessing or a curse :shrug:.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlinecoastalroyalty
Spirit Seeker
Male

Loc: Mississippi
Re: Weed makes me serious(and socially confused)+radiohead [Re: DimensionX]
    #9402940 - 12/09/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
I can't remember where i read this, i think i may of actually heard it from someone on this site. They said that the reason weed makes you so paranoid and socially uncomfortable is that your whole life you have developed a system of viewing the world and dealing with the people in it. You know exactly how to behave and how to view people and you feel comfortable. When you smoke weed your carefully constructed way of viewing the world is taken away, leaving you unsure of yourself and often paranoid and uncomfortable. I think this is very true and although it can be uncomfortable i think its a very good way of learning about yourself. It allows you to see how your personality is constructed and forces you to think instead of using the automatic responses you have learned since childhood.

I never thought about that part of it before.  Very well put.  I'll have to look into this.  :thumbup:

--------------------
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a sick society.

Offlinekrosmo67
rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norcal
Re: Weed makes me serious(and socially confused)+radiohead [Re: coastalroyalty]
    #9403115 - 12/09/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

this is why i smoke weed! hell, when it boils down to i think the same applies to every1. weed allows me to stand back and look at the shit i have anxiety over, what I stress about, why I think life is so terrible sometimes, blah blah blah. lets me stand back and say, where's the love?

takes me back to the emotions that won me over, back to being a preteen. soccer games, bmx and motocross racing, video gaming, doing shit that I loved to do. back when it'd have to be like my dog dieing, or something god-awful for me to stress and worry about...not like today when I experience some social anxieties. it lets me be myself with a humble grin on my face. fucking. love. weed.

--------------------
“If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out” - Timothy Leary

"The being of understanding is to not understand" - T.C.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds