Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

human model
    #875039 - 09/10/02 02:15 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think its sad that ive been raised in a society that calls my (and many others) ways of thinking absurd and crazed druggie talk.. It's hard enough coming to realize the reality you think is right to live, without a nation opposing you. I guess thats all part of the challenge though..

still though, its generally not nice to feel insane, especially when your going through a lonely spell.

seems like everyone cares about one thing. themselves.
how nice their car is
how skinny their girlfriend is
what is this strange phenomena..

blurrg.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: human model [Re: Grav]
    #875071 - 09/10/02 02:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I agree dude.
I have been alone for nearly 5 MONTHS and i have felt insane so many times i ran out of paper to record em all. My Mother thinks me too be totally crazy and so does this prick i am staying with but it`s the strength which we contain inside which pushes all the "down shit" away and wakes us up feeling unique. Plug in with yourself and fuck the rest, this is the only way i can truly survive and always has been.
Fuck the rest, you are the best!!.  :grin:
Peace dude, i feel ye.  :smirk: 

--------------------
Once the doors of perception have been unlocked, Never again can they be locked, Only restricted..if one knows how...
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/hallucinogen/index.html

Drugs - Life

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #875212 - 09/10/02 03:50 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Most may go out of their minds; others will go beyond mind...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: human model [Re: Adamist]
    #875219 - 09/10/02 03:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I guess you could argue that out of ones mind could easily be beyond ones mind.
If not for sure.
If you are out of your mind you are definetly beyond it.

--------------------
Once the doors of perception have been unlocked, Never again can they be locked, Only restricted..if one knows how...

Drugs - Life

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: human model [Re: dogkisser]
    #875271 - 09/10/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When I say beyond mind I refer to a kind of transcendence of the mind, instead of a "losing" or going out of one's mind.

--------------------

Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: human model [Re: Adamist]
    #875301 - 09/10/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, excuse me.
I always presumed going crazy was going beyond the mind into another place but i see what you mean.
Keeping the original mind but looking by it.
Is this correct?  :crazy: 

--------------------

Drugs - Life

Anonymous

#875313 - 09/10/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

hey there, you aren't alone thats for sure. I had a nice argument with my dad about being an "american". i told him i don't want to be an american or labeled that. I don't think at all like the general will.... and thats only with politics... ..peace..anarchy =)... even with shit in their lives.... gel your hair.. act cool...get laid...muhaha its funny... i'm lucky though, i had a good group of friends who didnt give in...anyway ..peace man

Offlinenubbs
Stranger
Re: human model [Re: dogkisser]
    #876457 - 09/11/02 03:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'd like to share something with you all that happened to me last year. I was put into a Psychiatric ward of a hospital (against my will) due to "drug induced psychosis". It was quite an experience, and the thoughts I had then were quite different from the day to day routine responses. It suprised me the other day, when I took mushrooms (I have always been scared of them, so this was probably my 5th time taking them), and I started to get the fuzzy coloring around everything, and everything seemed very 3D. What suprised me the most though, is that I felt like I felt the day I was taken to the hospital. It wasn't a scarey feeling, more comforting actually, but it was like I was at a higher state of conciousness, thoughts moving too fast to communicate them to other people. Things made sense without explanations. The most amazing part (to me) was that it was like me and the other psychonaut I was with could communicate without saying very much. I would think of smoking some marijuana, and he would get up to pack a bowl, etc. I don't suppose any of you have ever experienced unexplainable phenomena that you have disregarded as "not possible" and just suppressed or forgotten about while on zoomers? If so I would definately like to hear it, as there were a couple of things that happened that I'd rather not relate due to the making me look crazy possibility that greatly lies in front of my words.

Until your response, I wait in anticipation.

--------------------
-=[ tHOSE oF wHICH tHAT cANNOT bE sEEN, aRE tHOSE oF wHICH cANNOT bE iGNORED ]=-

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: human model [Re: nubbs]
    #876844 - 09/11/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What's wrong with drug induced psychosis?  :laugh: 

--------------------

InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
    #876886 - 09/11/02 05:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Its unrealistic to expect that a new and different view on life and the universe will be instantly accepted by a culture that has spent the last several millenia working in the opposite direction.  It usually takes a few generations for new ideas to filter down into common acceptance.  Patience... :smile: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies