Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
The victims of Sep 11
    #876476 - 09/11/02 03:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

On sep 11 1973 the US backed, CIA sponsored dictator Augusto Pinochet killed 1500 chileans in his coup of President Allende. Chile's record as the pre-eminent democracy in South America was rapidly destroyed as it was reduced to one of the most notorious and savage police states in history. With the full support and blessing of his benefactors the United States, Pinochet commenced to slaughtering thousands during his reign of terror.

On this day let us remember them.

http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/chile3.htm

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: Xlea321]
    #876486 - 09/11/02 03:38 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

On September 11, 1982, Israelis killed about a thousand Palestinians in Beirut.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: Phluck]
    #876491 - 09/11/02 03:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, that started on sept 11, it was over a period of several days I believe.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #876499 - 09/11/02 03:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sept 11, 2001 Cowardly muslims target only civilians in the World Trade Center, killing approx 3000 with an enormous homocide act in the name of Allah....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: Innvertigo]
    #876516 - 09/11/02 03:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody is going to argue with that. It was a horrible act against humanity...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#876522 - 09/11/02 03:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

you would all be more effective if you didn't use such loaded words/phrases as "cowardly" and "reign of terror".

the fact that 3000, or 1500, or 2, people died is enough to prove to me that something was bad. you don't need to dig deeper for emotions by using loaded language.

that is all.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: Captain Jack]
    #876548 - 09/11/02 04:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****you would all be more effective if you didn't use such loaded words/phrases as "cowardly" and "reign of terror".****

I call it like I see it....

****the fact that 3000, or 1500, or 2, people died is enough to prove to me that something was bad. ****

It's too bad there aren't more who do

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#876597 - 09/11/02 04:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm positive that everyone here sees the attacks as a bad thing.

No matter how hard you try to convince me otherwise, I'm not a terrorist sympathizer.

I think killing thousands of people is bad. Whether you do it by ramming an airplane into a building, or by dropping bombs on them.

And come on... it's takes a certain amount of courage to get into an airplane, and pilot it into an building on purpose. I know I don't have the courage to do that, and you probably don't either. It's cold hearted, it's stupid, it's slimey, but it's not cowardly.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#876621 - 09/11/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

***it's takes a certain amount of courage to get into an airplane, and pilot it into an building on purpose***

No the courage came when the people on that plane were taken down by the passangers and the Firefighters ran into the buildings....only a coward kills themselves

****I know I don't have the courage to do that, and you probably don't either****

Courage has nothing to do with it..stupidity does

****It's cold hearted, it's stupid, it's slimey, but it's not cowardly.****

Being all those things makes that person a coward...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#876651 - 09/11/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"No the courage came when the people on that plane were taken down by the passangers and the Firefighters ran into the buildings....only a coward kills themselves"

I think I get it now. If they're on your side, it's courage, if they're against you, it's cowardly.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #876663 - 09/11/02 04:55 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No, those scumbags were cowards. I would say the same if they were Americans, Canadians, or what have you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #876674 - 09/11/02 05:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What if they rammed their planes into towers in Baghdad?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #876690 - 09/11/02 05:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They would still be cowards.

Now let's use the Japanese in WW2 as an example. They crashed their planes into purely military targets. They were not cowards as they took the risk of being shot down and killed by an armed force. Had they crashed their planes into office buildings then they also would have been cowards.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#876696 - 09/11/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

What if they rammed their planes into towers in Baghdad?

To kill innocent, unarmed people is cowardly.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#876732 - 09/11/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

anyone can kill themselves and innocent others....courage is when you do the right thing when your life is on the line..

You my friend are a terrorist sypathizer...if you're not you have a weird way of showing it.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #876747 - 09/11/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"terrorist sympathiser" is Bush for "anyone who doesn't agree with every word i say". I think the recent television adverts proved that anyone who used drugs was a terrorist sympathiser too.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The victims of Sep 11 [Re: Xlea321]
    #876750 - 09/11/02 05:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

As a matter of fact my dim witted friend, I don't agree with everything he says....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#876755 - 09/11/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Could you please explain to me how I'm a terrorist sympathizer? I'm really confused here.

I don't agree at all with what they've done.

Not one bit.

I just think the word 'cowardly' is wildly inappropriate.

I also think that the US is doing bad shit. Bad shit that may even equal the bad shit the terrorists did. This doesn't justify the terrorist attacks. It may have prompted the terrorist attacks though.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#876766 - 09/11/02 05:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

***Could you please explain to me how I'm a terrorist sympathizer?***

At the least your a hypocrite, in one breath you say how terrible it is then the next you try to justify it.

***I just think the word 'cowardly' is wildly inappropriate.***

Then why not tell me in your own words what a coward is?...or isn't it in your liberal vocabulary?

****I also think that the US is doing bad shit. Bad shit that may even equal the bad shit the terrorists did.****

yeah like fighting back?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #876810 - 09/11/02 05:38 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

At the least your a hypocrite, in one breath you say how terrible it is then the next you try to justify it.

No, he never did this. As your psychiatrist has no doubt told you, try not to let your imagination get in the way of reality.

Then why not tell me in your own words what a coward is?...

Ordering the dropping of more explosive tonnage than was dropped in WW2 on a people who averaged 5' high and lived in the stone age (Vietnam) Good work studs. Iraqi sanctions? 600,000 dead kids? The contras? Supporting Suharto's genocide of East Timor? Supporting Pinochet? How long do you want this list.....?

yeah like fighting back?

Well you've done fuck all fighting back so far. You've killed thousands of Afghanistan civilians and not a single major figure in al-qaeda has been so much as captured. When is the fightback gonna come? Or doesn't it matter as long as you're killing someone in a turban?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order