Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: ]
    #875245 - 09/10/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LMAOOO!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Well, they sure dont seem to be very fond of Americans, thats for sure. 

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #875250 - 09/10/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I was thinking of ramming a jet into Mecca..i'm sure i could hire some crazies :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: vatoloco]
    #875261 - 09/10/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

good point vato... I haven't heard no us civilians suicide bombing some one we don't like... I guess the USA isn't really as hard core as it thinks.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #875287 - 09/10/02 04:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

good point vato... I haven't heard no us civilians suicide bombing some one we don't like... I guess the USA isn't really as hard core as it thinks.

Do you know why they hate the United States?

--------------------

OfflineJammer

Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Zahid]
    #875727 - 09/10/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

RE: "Do you know why they hate the United States?"

Answer: 'cuz all of the damm Hip-Hop/Rap Music.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Jammer]
    #875731 - 09/10/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

lol

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #876049 - 09/10/02 11:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well, that's what you keep saying, but I seriously doubt you've ever say down with one of them and asked them about it.

I really don't think they're jealous of the US. They think the US is evil, that they're working alongside the jews, and that they're waging a war not on terrorism, but on all of Islam. I'm not surprised, I'm sure that's exactly what it looks like to them.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Phluck]
    #876091 - 09/11/02 12:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****Well, that's what you keep saying, but I seriously doubt you've ever say down with one of them and asked them about it.

I don't like this "you don't know them so you don't know" kind of tactic. Actions speak louder than words and any group that kills innocent people should not have theirt action justified like many on this site claim to be doing.

****I really don't think they're jealous of the US. They think the US is evil,****

We're "evil" because we let our citizins believe what they want. We don't beat our women for walking in public alone, we have women in charge or many aspects of our lives we as a whole aren't blinded by a made up religion that endorses killing those that don't agree......yeah i'd say we're evil..

****that they're working alongside the jews****

So what? Does that justify killing innocent people? If not why would you say that then?

****and that they're waging a war not on terrorism, but on all of Islam****

Unfortunatly all those (at least 99.999%) terrorists come from Islam. How come they don't sit down with us and speak against those that killed in the name of Allah? What are we supposed to think when everyday you turn on the TV (or any media..BBC included) you hear of yet another homocide bombing in the name of allah...I don't take responsibility for these bombing nor should the jewish people.

****I'm not surprised, I'm sure that's exactly what it looks like to them.****

Well it looks like they are following a currupt religion if that's what it teaches....that's what it looks like to us

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineJammer

#876227 - 09/11/02 01:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

RE: "we have women in charge or many aspects of our lives"

There is nothing wrong with letting the "chick" get on top every once in awhile, I always say. :grin: 

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Jammer]
    #876315 - 09/11/02 02:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

:grin:

we let them be in charge during role playing...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (09/11/02 02:02 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#875988 - 09/11/02 02:19 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

*****Do you know why they hate the United States?****

Jealousy?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #876884 - 09/11/02 05:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

So what? Does that justify killing innocent people? If not why would you say that then?

Are you seriously trying to say the US and Israel don't kill innocent people? Two more things for you to study: Sabra and Shatila.

Unfortunatly all those (at least 99.999%) terrorists come from Islam.

Whoa, time out. Where did you get this horseshit from? Sources please.

I don't take responsibility for these bombing nor should the jewish people.

The same Israeli's who are currently illegally occupying Palestinian land in violation of dozens of UN resolutions? Yeah, they've no responsibility at all. I can't see why the Palestinians have any issues at all...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#876955 - 09/11/02 06:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"blinded by a made up religion"
What, like every religion?
The bible has lots of shit about raping and mistreating women. It's just been abandoned with time.

"any group that kills innocent people should not have theirt action justified like many on this site claim to be doing."
The US government has killed lots and lots of innocent people. You can't deny this.

"If not why would you say that then?"
Because that's what they believe. I'm not saying it's a good reason to kill people, but neither is wanting some oil.

"What are we supposed to think when everyday you turn on the TV (or any media..BBC included) you hear of yet another homocide bombing in the name of allah...I don't take responsibility for these bombing nor should the jewish people."

Every day they hear of more bombs being dropped on their innocent people from american planes. Of course they want to attack the US. Their view of the US is an exact mirror image of your view of the muslim countries.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Xlea321]
    #877044 - 09/11/02 06:44 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****Are you seriously trying to say the US and Israel don't kill innocent people?****

not as a primary objective...keep up dipshit

****Whoa, time out. Where did you get this horseshit from? Sources please.****

All the terrorists came from a Muslim country ie: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Eqypt..ie muslim Countries if you need a list of their names i'm about to do something you have never done before...i'll cite it
http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel01/091401hj.htm
Pictures of the cowards

****The same Israeli's who are currently illegally occupying Palestinian land in violation of dozens of UN resolutions?****

They were attacked...i believe they call that spoils of war....So when did you give a shit about the UN?

****Yeah, they've no responsibility at all. I can't see why the Palestinians have any issues at all... ****

Maybe they should of never attacked Isreal...that'll teach em

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: We Must Attack! [Re: Phluck]
    #877058 - 09/11/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****It's just been abandoned with time****

and some ignore time

****The US government has killed lots and lots of innocent people. You can't deny this****

Any innocent people that were killed were not the primary objective, collateral? maybe unfortunatly those you support do kill innocent people like cowards.

****Because that's what they believe. I'm not saying it's a good reason to kill people, but neither is wanting some oil.***

You're starting to make less and less sense as this discussion goes on

****Every day they hear of more bombs being dropped on their innocent people from american planes.****

yeah thanks for avoiding the issue. Unfortunatly are bombings are in response to their mass homocides

***Of course they want to attack the US. Their view of the US is an exact mirror image of your view of the muslim countries.

So we're justified then?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#877135 - 09/11/02 07:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You're justified in bombing them as much as they were justified in knocking down the WTC.

In short, both sides are retarded.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #877161 - 09/11/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

We're "evil" because we let our citizins believe what they want. We don't beat our women for walking in public alone, we have women in charge or many aspects of our lives we as a whole aren't blinded by a made up religion that endorses killing those that don't agree......yeah i'd say we're evil..

You obviously don't know the difference between Islam and an Island.

Unfortunatly all those (at least 99.999%) terrorists come from Islam. How come they don't sit down with us and speak against those that killed in the name of Allah? What are we supposed to think when everyday you turn on the TV (or any media..BBC included) you hear of yet another homocide bombing in the name of allah...I don't take responsibility for these bombing nor should the jewish people.

Do you know who Abu Nidal is? George Habash? Probably not. It takes some severe scriptual perversion to convince someone to fly an airliner into a skyscraper, that's why the 9/11 19 were religious. Not a chance in hell will you convince an atheist to kill himself at age 22 for a political cause.

Well it looks like they are following a currupt religion if that's what it teaches....that's what it looks like to us

If Christianity was under attack by a super power, you would have Christian terrorists killing in the name of Jesus using the story of Samson to justify it. Once again, you're ignorance of Islam is showing.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#877173 - 09/11/02 07:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

***You obviously don't know the difference between Islam and an Island.***

I've been to Saudi Arabia..have you? The made up religion was meant for the major sects within the muslim religion that endorses violence.

****It takes some severe scriptual perversion to convince someone to fly an airliner into a skyscraper, that's why the 9/11 19 were religious****

It's amazing how quick them people get brainwashed...or do they teach that at a young age?

****Not a chance in hell will you convince an atheist to kill himself at age 22 for a political cause.****

you got me there..the atheists would be that stupid

****If Christianity was under attack by a super power, you would have Christian terrorists killing in the name of Jesus****

Unfortunatly i don't play the "what if" game.

****Once again, you're ignorance of Islam is showing.****

No there is no ignorance in what i say..those sects that teach violence are the ignorant ones....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #877247 - 09/11/02 08:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've been to Saudi Arabia..have you? The made up religion was meant for the major sects within the muslim religion that endorses violence.

If you're referring to Wahabism, you're right - this sect is of a fundamentalist nature. I haven't been to Saudi Arabia, (I'm not sure how this makes you more enlightened) although I plan to for next year's al Hajj. At that, Wahabism isn't a large sect compared to the Shia. Most suicide terrorists are extremist Sunni Muslims. There's no 'sect' for religious perversion.

It's amazing how quick them people get brainwashed...or do they teach that at a young age?

Please elaborate.

Unfortunatly i don't play the "what if" game.

Maybe you should. At any time or place, a political condition can be easily cloaked in religious rhetoric. That's why I played the 'what if' game.

No there is no ignorance in what i say..those sects that teach violence are the ignorant ones....

It sounded as if you were saying Islam itself teaches violence. Be more specific next time, since the term 'man made religion' is hardly if ever used to describe a sect within a faith.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#877301 - 09/11/02 08:20 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****There's no 'sect' for religious perversion.***

i guess what i meant by sect is a group within a group

***(I'm not sure how this makes you more enlightened)***

I was referring to what i saw and how they treated their women....as a side note they didn't seem to be so keen on the "waiting in line" thing either. We were in line waiting to call home and this little arab guy just popped in front of some airborne guys as if to say fuck you infedels (needless to say he was shown to the end of the line)...is this their custom?

***Please elaborate.****

The indoctorization of palastinian youth to hate americans and kill the infidels...they're taught at a young age to hate us.

****Maybe you should.****

sorry i can't play that game

****It sounded as if you were saying Islam itself teaches violence***

No the "REAL" islam people are quite peaceful

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order