Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
most intense salvia trip
    #8747926 - 08/09/08 08:23 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I smoked 2 bowls of 20x salvia extract yesterday... after the first bowl, my world broke into several puzzle pieces that seemed to not be able to fit back together no matter how much I tried. Then once that was wearing off a bit (5 minutes later), I smoked my 2nd bowl.

Let me know if any of you have had this happen.

I absolutely lost all touch with reality. I no longer knew if reality was something that was actually real or if it existed... or if anything existed. I felt like my reality was filled with a lot of the space in between finish and start in the circle of conscious awareness. Its the place you go in between sleeping and waking up. The place before you are born, or possibly after you die.

I've smoked salvia 9 times before and never had this intense of a trip... After it, I thought I had schizophrenia for the rest of the night and had to just lay down and go to bed immediately. It wasnt a "bad" trip.. I learned much from it, and it was liberating. It was just a little intense, which is okay... Im just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

Edited by Patisotagami (10/08/08 10:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: most intense salvia trip [Re: Patisotagami]
    #8747981 - 08/09/08 08:47 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yep, but in retrospect, I brushed it off as some oddity, a dissociated state not unlike shrooms with ketamine (though not as entertaining/interesting)

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: most intense salvia trip [Re: piracetam]
    #8748113 - 08/09/08 09:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my hit today was a bit bigger than usual
at first everything got sparkly & jewelled and space became huge and accommodating for persisting sensations, and then reality got warped,
during this warpage from the extra dosage
my attention would sweep around picking up fragments of body and vision and I felt like writhing but was not actually squirming very much. (my breakfast perhaps, or a sore hip)
the fragments persisted as fragments and did not congeal into a regular body sense.
the impression of extra space was replaced with an impression of crowding, as if too much pressure resulted after any sensation at all - sensations, words and  ideas, were pressing against eachother.
I was able to write down some parts of it that made more sense during the event.
then the intensity and urgency relaxed.

during the whole session the washing machine was thumping away with only one towel in it. and this probably added a lot to the experience of compression and confusion.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag