Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8788083 - 08/17/08 07:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

alliance, lol

it's kinda like the bullshit games we're playing with georgia

naughty names deserve the evil eye

I have to take up for my retarded friend, if I crushed your
skull you might think twice about slapping him again, if I kill
your whole family I"m sure you'd never make the same mistake

how is the russian actions any different that of the US in
croatia/serbia crap or the Iraq/Kuwait 

what exactly did these south ossetian steal from georgia to
receive the punch in the nose so that their big friend had to
step in a crush poor little georgia's skull?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLunatic
Can i push this button?
Male

Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #8791755 - 08/18/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Currently now I'm living in Estonia (but this is not for long... just after I'll finish my uni I'll dump this shitty Nazi country) and i took a small part in riots in here. Before we lived pretty happy in a fast growing country, after we joined NATO - a lot of shit started to happen here.

Our government started to bark on Russia, with a lot of commercial dependencies with this country (we had a really good business with russia, but now after all riots are over - we have un-needed rail ways, we have a lot of un-working people, nobody buys apartments no more and so on... now this country is in a deep shit, and our prices are much bigger then in over big country's). And all this was started because of our governments unlove to russia, look at Finland - they don't love Russia, but they do business with this country pretty well and is very successful country (and they fuck our Estonian girls too)

All this shit was started by Estonians - and they where just asking for it. And also DDos attacks there done not by Russians, this was done by Estonia citizens (I study computer science - and i know a lot of people that did this attack and they LIVE HERE) this was just another media propaganda.

And about Georgia:
Saakashvili really wants to join NATO (NATO can help with money and Saakashvili as ex-mafia member knows how to get some of this money to his pocket) . But he can't do that, because of  undivided territory of Georgia - S. Ossetia is a Russia city in boards of Georgia - and this was his problem.

And he has a lot of reasons to attack this city (joining NATO, Defense missiles on Georgia and so on...)

--------------------
Rape is such a negative term, lets call it surprise sex?

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: Lunatic]
    #8791778 - 08/18/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Great post! Thanks for your insight :thumbup:

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8791899 - 08/18/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Currently now I'm living in Estonia (but this is not for long... just after I'll finish my uni I'll dump this shitty Nazi country) and i took a small part in riots in here. Before we lived pretty happy in a fast growing country, after we joined NATO - a lot of shit started to happen here.

wow, what sentiments? a nazi country? and you were a marauder during the riots? and nothing bad happened here before estonia joined nato?

Quote:

Our government started to bark on Russia, with a lot of commercial dependencies with this country (we had a really good business with russia, but now after all riots are over - we have un-needed rail ways, we have a lot of un-working people, nobody buys apartments no more and so on... now this country is in a deep shit, and our prices are much bigger then in over big country's). And all this was started because of our governments unlove to russia, look at Finland - they don't love Russia, but they do business with this country pretty well and is very successful country (and they fuck our Estonian girls too)

bark on russia? after 1991 the issues with russia were never resolved. russia refused to reckognize that they occupied the baltic states during WWII and when estonians said what they meant they are "barking"? i don't think any citizen in any country would sell its freedom for a cheaper price of room heat.

russia didn't occupy finland and set its economy back, which you happily overlooked.

Quote:

All this shit was started by Estonians - and they where just asking for it. And also DDos attacks there done not by Russians, this was done by Estonia citizens (I study computer science - and i know a lot of people that did this attack and they LIVE HERE) this was just another media propaganda.

if you're talking about the bronze night riots it was started and organized by russian secret service, to provoke a riot where russians will get hurt, then they'll have an excuse to bring in the military. this is what happened in georgia.

Quote:

And about Georgia:
Saakashvili really wants to join NATO (NATO can help with money and Saakashvili as ex-mafia member knows how to get some of this money to his pocket) . But he can't do that, because of  undivided territory of Georgia - S. Ossetia is a Russia city in boards of Georgia - and this was his problem.

every country next to russia should get into NATO. any proof of saakashvili being an "ex-mafia" member?

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #8791904 - 08/18/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So the Finns fuck your Estonian girls? are Estonian girls hot?

and what country are u going to move too?

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8791985 - 08/18/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hopefully to russia, where life is good :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineLunatic
Can i push this button?
Male

Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8793864 - 08/19/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:

wow, what sentiments? a nazi country? and you were a marauder during the riots? and nothing bad happened here before estonia joined nato?

Russian and Estonian did pretty well living together before NATO. Yes, Estonian goverement is Nazi - i can google and find a lot of scandals there estonian politics have Nazi style birthday party. It's hard for you to see it... But most of my russian speaking friends are having problems getting a job, getting some help from government - it's just because their native language is russian, they are estonian citizens like all of us. Estonians didn't had these kind of problems during 'Russian occupation' - if somebody refused to get a estonian speaking worker, then company had a lot of penalty for that. During this 'russian occupation' estonia lived better then people in russia, most of russians moved here because of that. Russians build ports, railways and set machinery that no over russian city had. And after this 'occupation' was over - estonian sold all machinery to finland, railroads are not needed now...

And by the way, my mother is estonian and my father is russian i speak both languages - and i don't count myself as russian. I didn't marauder or steal anything  - if you fink that this was done only by Russians, it's you fought, but i seen estonians do that.

Quote:

bark on russia? after 1991 the issues with russia were never resolved. russia refused to reckognize that they occupied the baltic states during WWII and when estonians said what they meant they are "barking"? i don't think any citizen in any country would sell its freedom for a cheaper price of room heat.

I don't know how you deal with history, but in our schools in our history books was written that Germany gave away Estonia to Russia after Stalin did an agreement with Hitler. And Putin tells same thing to Estonian televison here:

And how could Russian 'occupation' be placed on russian territory? I don't get it, maybe you can tell me? I'm pretty stupid in my 25 years - and i can't get that.

Quote:

if you're talking about the bronze night riots it was started and organized by russian secret service, to provoke a riot where russians will get hurt, then they'll have an excuse to bring in the military. this is what happened in georgia.

russian secret service? really scary words you say :smile: Do you really have any proof for that? As far as i seen - estonia government did everything to annoy russian speaking people living in estonia and they had that they asked for. I fink if this could be organized by 'russian secret service' - then it will be revolution in Estonia just after two days.

Quote:

every country next to russia should get into NATO.

haha, on that.

Quote:

any proof of saakashvili being an "ex-mafia" member?

What kind of proof do you need? You will not believe me if i tell you, maybe your smart ass can ask Georgia citizens by yourself. All of them know how he 'got his presidency'...

Edited by Lunatic (08/19/08 01:35 AM)

OfflineLunatic
Can i push this button?
Male

#8793877 - 08/19/08 01:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I can't move to russia, my diploma is active only in countries that joined NATO. I'm thinking about latvia...

--------------------

OfflineLunatic
Can i push this button?
Male

#8793894 - 08/19/08 01:37 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
So the Finns fuck your Estonian girls? are Estonian girls hot?

I traveled to Finland a lot, and we have a lot more beatifull woman then they have.

--------------------

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8794010 - 08/19/08 02:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

good to know :strokebeard:

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: zouden]
    #8794297 - 08/19/08 06:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Russian and Estonian did pretty well living together before NATO. Yes, Estonian goverement is Nazi - i can google and find a lot of scandals there estonian politics have Nazi style birthday party. It's hard for you to see it... But most of my russian speaking friends are having problems getting a job, getting some help from government - it's just because their native language is russian, they are estonian citizens like all of us. Estonians didn't had these kind of problems during 'Russian occupation' - if somebody refused to get a estonian speaking worker, then company had a lot of penalty for that. During this 'russian occupation' estonia lived better then people in russia, most of russians moved here because of that. Russians build ports, railways and set machinery that no over russian city had. And after this 'occupation' was over - estonian sold all machinery to finland, railroads are not needed now...

google it for me and post links? nazi government... do you even know what you mean by that? and maybe your friends can't get a job because they haven't learned estonian? if i'm gonna go to sweden, for example, how do i get a job if i don't speak swedish? estonian citizens speak estonian, american citizens speak english - that's a given. if you're not bothering to learn the language of the country you live in what sort of a citizen are you? and russians moved to estonia during their occupation because a) russia's standards of living became so low and miserable estonia seemed like heaven because our economy was capitalistic, not communistic and unreal. and b) russia moved its citizens to conquered countries so ethnic people would be send out all over the land and they could depopulate them. that was the strategy then and now, when putin called russians home from satellite countries NO ONE WENT TO RUSSIA. your rhetoric is flawed (or so it seems to me).

Quote:

I don't know how you deal with history, but in our schools in our history books was written that Germany gave away Estonia to Russia after Stalin did an agreement with Hitler.

i believe you are talking about the molotov-ribbentrop pact. and it's true, hitler and stalin put out borders in which each could conquer without the other one meddling with the other. estonia was and is again a sovereign nation that was occupied by russia. they never left. they said they wanted to liberate europe from german nationalists but they never went away, they took power with violence and killed those who opposed, using an ideology that is psychotic and vicious - communism in practice.

Quote:

russian secret service? really scary words you say :smile: Do you really have any proof for that? As far as i seen - estonia government did everything to annoy russian speaking people living in estonia and they had that they asked for. I fink if this could be organized by 'russian secret service' - then it will be revolution in Estonia just after two days.

yes, the FSB. russian young people were promised a 100EEK  to start riots and provoke the police etc. and as far i have seen - estonian people were finally moving a bronze statue of a soviet soldier that symbolizes something worse than a nazi: a communist soldier who committed genocide in estonia. even now estonia is dismantling former soviet statues and taking them to the museum, where they belong. what estonia does within its borders is estonias business. "revolution"? you mean a fabricated, hostile take over by russians? better dead than red, dude.

Quote:

What kind of proof do you need? You will not believe me if i tell you, maybe your smart ass can ask Georgia citizens by yourself. All of them know how he 'got his presidency'...

dunno about him but what about the entire russian government and putin especially, a KGB worker?

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8794599 - 08/19/08 08:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So because life was more comfortable when you were being occupied by a foreign country, that means the lack of autonomy is somehow preferable?

Have some shame.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#8796601 - 08/19/08 02:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lunatic said:
I can't move to russia, my diploma is active only in countries that joined NATO. I'm thinking about latvia...

You meant EU, right? Because NATO is a military alliance that has nothing to do with your diploma.

So in Russia they don't aknowledge degrees acquired from European Universities? Too bad for them.

As for moving to Latvia. Learn some language before you move here, and learn to respect the country you live in. Why would we need you here with all that hate, lies and name calling? Seriously :rolleyes:

You'd probably be better off in the only non-nazi country of the world - Russia.

--------------------

Edited by ivi (08/19/08 03:54 PM)

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: ivi]
    #8796954 - 08/19/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

THE BEACON OF DEMOCRACY: GEORGIA

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: tomnl]
    #8797038 - 08/19/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8797059 - 08/19/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

IMO one of the best movies ever made.

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8797553 - 08/19/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
IMO one of the best movies ever made.

Agreed in full.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: Redstorm]
    #8797584 - 08/19/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

"I don't roll on Shabbos"

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8797605 - 08/19/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

"this aggression will not stand, man."

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

Re: so russia is invading a country...? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8797727 - 08/19/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

bu the rug really tied the room together

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Edited by lonestar2004 (08/19/08 06:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag