Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
What don't you understand? There is no Fliquid!
    #874386 - 09/10/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Get it right! There is no Fliquid.. you don't exist. I can't tell you why you don't exist i can only tell you this. You don't. Believe me.

This is just an idea.

God is another idea. A concept formed by man to try and explain the universe. It is one of many concepts. We have this mind that is on a constant flow. This flow i believe is forever. We are forever changing. If you think about it the only thing you really see is being created from this brain of urs. (That doesn't really exist)

Here is where we conflict. The god they think of in the bible they like to believe as some kind of entity. I don't. God to me is all that exists. If you say that god doesn't exist so neither do you. All that exists is the universe, nature, me, you, and even some shroomerites that i dislike because they try to say what they think is truth. Truth is what you make of it. Just like everything else in the world.

Instead try and not to prove us wrong just tell us ur view and we will tell you ours. If there is some conflict... fauk it. We should respect our differences and start looking at what we have in common.

God was.. god is.. god. It's an easy concept.

How about this... let us think of a new word to call all that exists... and all that ever will exist. Something to explain it all. (Even though in this state we will never see it all. Atleast i think not. But hey wouldn't it be great? ^^) Some people call it life. What would you like to call it?

Some people like to believe that there is an entity out there that percieves things like us.. and can just sit back and watch the world go by. The world is in a state of its own just like our brain at every moment in time. What makes you think it cannot percieve itself?

We take these words we learn like life, love, happyness and god. We choose to make up our own meaning. Therefore creating differences, and arguments.

The world can and will go in any direction it wants. If you realize what we actually have as humans, you... like me would be ecstatic.

Or not. Fliquid what thoughts make you ecstatic?

Another thing that i believe is anything that is imaginable has a chance to happen. Maybe not in this state of time. Maybe not in this existance. But hey in another.

One day we will experience something other than human life and whatever that is makes me excited. Who is excited with me?  :grin:

Sorry for going off topic i was just going with the flow of thoughts that were entering my mind.

What you think?  :confused:

Another thing if i can percieve this then so can you. (Atleast i think  :smile:) We are none the less the same entity experiencing dif things in time. Enjoy.

In this language there is this and there is that, and yet still there isn't.
Only if we could percieve the same.

We know nothing but what we think we think we know.

Peace,
Droz  :grin:

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: What don't you understand? There is no Fliquid! [Re: Droz]
    #874413 - 09/10/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You're absolutely right*......

*retarded

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: What don't you understand? There is no Fliquid! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #874421 - 09/10/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

very nice

got anything else to add? I'd really apreciate it.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #874468 - 09/10/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

im with you!!! *excitement*      :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
    #874812 - 09/10/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Nice Droz. :tongue:

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

Invisiblebuttonion
Calmly Watching

Loc: Kansas
    #875137 - 09/10/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

let us think of a new word to call all that exists... and all that ever will exist. Something to explain it all. (Even though in this state we will never see it all. Atleast i think not. But hey wouldn't it be great? ^^) Some people call it life. What would you like to call it?

I hereby coin the word ?Tao?? Oh.. oops..

--------------------
Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

InvisibleSmack31
Stranger

#875147 - 09/10/02 03:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

LoL  :grin:

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #875860 - 09/10/02 10:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

At least i got your attention.  :grin:

And i'm not even GOD!!!  :grin:

But by stating this, you are drawing a line between me (the ego based I person, in a flesh folder) and god (the illusion created by more then one person)...

Thank you for connecting your believes to me. Maybe someday someone will stand up and say!  Remember back in 2002, there was a man who stated there is no god. Thank Fliquid he was right...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

:grin: 

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#875863 - 09/10/02 10:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

let us think of a new word to call all that exists... and all that ever will exist. Something to explain it all. (Even though in this state we will never see it all. Atleast i think not. But hey wouldn't it be great? ^^) Some people call it life. What would you like to call it?

We will call it, n.w.y.t.i.i.... Explanation: Not what you think it is...  :tongue: 

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#875866 - 09/10/02 10:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Typical example for someone who doesn't have a good fundamented statement:

Get it right! There is no Fliquid.. you don't exist. I can't tell you why you don't exist i can only tell you this. You don't. Believe me.

It might be stated as a joke. But we all know there is some truth in your posting...
You are attacking me personal, because you've run out of good explanations to explain something that (to my point of view) does not exist.

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: What don't you understand? There is no Fliquid! [Re: Fliquid]
    #875919 - 09/11/02 12:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

he is merely doing what you did in your thread... you never stated a valid argument as for the non-existance of god... yet you were fanatically telling us that he did not exist...

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Re: What don't you understand? There is no Fliquid! [Re: In(di)go]
    #875938 - 09/11/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

yet you were fanatically telling us that he did not exist...

Yes, and not attacking any one personally..

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#875965 - 09/11/02 01:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Do you even know what Fliquid means?

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#876048 - 09/10/02 11:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Fliquid was in no way was i trying to attack you... you must read the whole thing... maybe it would of been better stated with my theory of god first... and if you like to point out that god doesn't exist.. and you try to tell me that you are right and i am wrong... then you don't exist. Simple.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#876051 - 09/10/02 11:42 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No what does Fliquid mean to you?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#876053 - 09/10/02 11:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Thank you for connecting your believes to me. Maybe someday someone will stand up and say! Remember back in 2002, there was a man who stated there is no god. Thank Fliquid he was right..."

Does it feel good when you try to make people wrong? Are you creating a cult of people that do the same as you? I don't see how that would work you'd all be trying prove eachother wrong.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (09/10/02 11:48 PM)

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#876316 - 09/11/02 02:02 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Reading the above posting i wanted to respond in reason to you. But after reading this wacked out text....

In reply to:

Does it feel good when you try to make people wrong? Are you creating a cult of people that do the same as you? I don't see how that would work you'd all be trying prove eachother wrong.

Untill now, i never knew how written mumbo jumbo looked..
I removed the above, it was rude and insulting. And i shall not lower myself to that just to respond to something like this.
I feel really sorry for you, and hope someday we can have a maybe general non religion or life conversation.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom