Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMarioTrip
since84
Male

Loc: 69 w/ you
Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: themange]
    #8738339 - 08/07/08 10:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I agree -- great way to get busted!!

--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebait_
AllSpice
I'm a teapot

Loc: This Cannot Be Happening Flag
Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8738380 - 08/07/08 10:46 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

why does everyone say go to the marketplace?  The rules say

8. Threads offering/requesting any spores for users in California will be closed. Threads offering/requesting psilocybe spores for users in Georgia will be closed. Threads offering/requesting psilocybe spores for users in Idaho will be closed.

I assume this goes for the FPT/FST as well

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #8738401 - 08/07/08 10:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
Quote:

(627) Mushroom spores which, when mature, contain either psilocybin or psilocin;

If that's a direct quote from the law, then spores are not illegal in GA.  Mature mushroom spores, which are what a print or syringe contains, do not contain psilocybin or psilocin.  I know what they meant to say, but but when ignorant redneck hillbillies write laws, they often screw it up.
RR

I gotta agree with RR BUT, i feel the wording on many laws is meant to be vague, sort of a double bladed sword, it can go both ways...and if you were caught i have a feeling it'll cost thousands of dollars on a GREAT lawyer to spin the wording in your favor,they got the homefield advantage,...come on we are the country that doesn't torture we only use enhanced interrogation...it's a double ended sword that more than often ends up in the favor of those who vaguely created/enforce the laws...Like i said i enjoy microscopic study and telling tales which are both completely legal, so if you want to be safe i'd figure something else out

OfflineMarioTrip
since84
Male

Loc: 69 w/ you
Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: bait_]
    #8738407 - 08/07/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bait_ said:
why does everyone say go to the marketplace?  The rules say

8. Threads offering/requesting any spores for users in California will be closed. Threads offering/requesting psilocybe spores for users in Georgia will be closed. Threads offering/requesting psilocybe spores for users in Idaho will be closed.

I assume this goes for the FPT/FST as well

--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

OfflineYossarian22
Stranger
    #8739022 - 08/07/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
Yeah, the wording on that law is rather vauge. but im pretty sure the intent behind the law is clear.  "to possess spores that produce psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal" is what i get out of it

people need to stop telling newbies to go to the market forum to request things that are blatently illegal.

Out of curiosity, do you or anyone else know of any cases in which the Georgia law was successfully applied or in which someone challenged the law on the biological technicality RR mentioned? I can't imagine lining up to be the first to test it out, but I'm curious as to whether it's held up in court.

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: Yossarian22]
    #8739175 - 08/07/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yossarian22 said:
Quote:

themange said:
Yeah, the wording on that law is rather vauge. but im pretty sure the intent behind the law is clear.  "to possess spores that produce psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal" is what i get out of it

people need to stop telling newbies to go to the market forum to request things that are blatently illegal.

Out of curiosity, do you or anyone else know of any cases in which the Georgia law was successfully applied or in which someone challenged the law on the biological technicality RR mentioned? I can't imagine lining up to be the first to test it out, but I'm curious as to whether it's held up in court.

I wouldnt be surprised if there were no cases,and thus no precedent for consequences...and like you said,do you want to be the precedent to how future punishment will be dealt out to cultivators? The reason i wouldnt be surprise to see that there is no examples of prosecution or punishment is because I FEEL mushrooms,and psychadelics in general, fly under national radar as far as drug enforcement,ive never seen a sting on TV for a shroom operation only weed/coke stings where shrooms were present by chance,not target...heres my spiel on THE MAN:i think it's because shrooms arent a major "inner city"/racial minority problem like crack and buds are...i'd hate to profile but i have a feeling that most of the "shroomers," or whatever's a good term, on here aren't very low income/"inner city" types...and the reason i say "inner city" is because thats what the crusading conservatives have labeled the groups i am talking about

I hope i havent come across the wrong way, i am not a racist just a "structure-ist" since it is the way our societal structure has been laid that is to blame for most AMERICAN PROBLEMS

I had a dream...nm thats another thread,i better stop before i get to philosophical lol

sorry for ranting,or offending if i somehow have

Invisiblethemange
Senior Citizen
Male

Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: Rhymenocerous]
    #8739211 - 08/07/08 01:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

psychadelics are in no way flying under police radar. not only do they carry hefty sentences in most states, but alot of states have mandatory minimum sentencing.

theres just alot more abuse of heroin, cocaine, etc. then there is with psychadelics. that is the reason you see most of that

people that like to explore their mind seem to have more self control when it comes to drugs. (although im a raging alcoholic)

i agree with you on the structure of drug abuse. the poorer the area, and the poorer the education in an area, the more you are going to see people trying to escape these dead ends by abusing narcotics.

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

#8739316 - 08/07/08 02:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
psychadelics are in no way flying under police radar. not only do they carry hefty sentences in most states, but alot of states have mandatory minimum sentencing.

theres just alot more abuse of heroin, cocaine, etc. then there is with psychadelics. that is the reason you see most of that

people that like to explore their mind seem to have more self control when it comes to drugs. (although im a raging alcoholic)

i agree with you on the structure of drug abuse. the poorer the area, and the poorer the education in an area, the more you are going to see people trying to escape these dead ends by abusing narcotics.

i think that if you are able to find stats on arrests based on psychadellics versus buds/coke you'd see what i mean by "flying under the radar"...im not saying if you get busted a judge smack you on the fanny and tell you to run along, of course there is punishment structure on the books like mandatory sentencing,theyre not gonna deal with the problem as it comes up thats not the way its done dude. when i say "flying under the radar" i mean that most,if not all, law enforcement officials dont have psychadellics in the forefront of their stream of consiousness like they do coke/buds...ya dig?

and that comment on "people that like to explore their mind seem to have more self control when it comes to drugs" is total bullshit dude...i dont think many psychadellics have been proven to have addictive qualities like the other drugs you described have...so dont think youre any better than the coke-sniffing whore dude,just because your "expanding your mind man"....what you see as exploring youre mind is simply GETTING HIGH in the eyes of the greater majority of the U.S. population dude, face it

much love and respect though as we debate.

Invisiblethemange
Senior Citizen
Male

#8739329 - 08/07/08 02:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

much love and respect eh? was that where you called my opinion total bullshit, or where you compared me to a coke sniffing whore?

:yoda2:

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

#8739339 - 08/07/08 02:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:

I missed this...thats not cool...people end up addicted for different reasons, how many times have you heard "I was addicted the first time i tried it" ive heard that alot...seriously open your mind dude, be open to eveything even if its not what you believe or want to hear...the problem with drugs(using,abusing,and selling it) in lower income communities is a vicious circle that im not even going to get into if you dont somewhat understand it by now...ya dig? i hope you do

"George Bush doesn't care about black people"
lol Kanye, youre an idiot, it should be
"George Bush doesn't care about not-rich people" or "people in general"

Invisiblethemange
Senior Citizen
Male

#8739357 - 08/07/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

what are you talking about?

people that have less going for them and less opportunities are more likely to abuse drugs.. are you going to tell me this is wrong?

i didnt say ALL drug addicts are poor.

do you just want to find something to argue about? cause if so, take it somewhere else buddy.:thumbdown:

you should open YOUR mind.

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

#8739359 - 08/07/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
much love and respect eh? was that where you called my opinion total bullshit, or where you compared me to a coke sniffing whore?

:yoda2:

it's my opinion that they way you feel about certain drugs is bullshit,its like a double standard...in the U.S. illegal drugs are illegal drugs,thats the way it is...i didnt compare you to a coke-sniffing whore/dude, dude, i just want you to know that "mind exploring" arent any better than other drugs...i bet papa bear,bill o'reily would call your "mind exploring" argument denial

if you think im not showing you respect this will be my last post in this exchange

much love and respect  :peace:

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

#8739378 - 08/07/08 02:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
what are you talking about?

people that have less going for them and less opportunities are more likely to abuse drugs.. are you going to tell me this is wrong?

i didnt say ALL drug addicts are poor.

do you just want to find something to argue about? cause if so, take it somewhere else buddy.:thumbdown:

you should open YOUR mind.

youre cherrypicking dude,where did i say that you said all drug addicts are poor?

Thanks for humoring my closed mind dude, Im done with this thread
no more peace and love, cherrypicking isnt cool dude stop watching the o'reily factor

Invisiblethemange
Senior Citizen
Male

#8739385 - 08/07/08 02:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i don't own a tv.

also, your an ass.

now maybe you could make a third post saying youre done?

OfflineRhymenocerous
Stranger

#8739407 - 08/07/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

themange said:
pretty negative fellow.

leave your fallacies at the door.

dude are you serious, why are you gonna try and ruin my perfect rating just for disagreeing with you? I can't say im surprised you'd do something like that,though just from what i've gotten from our interaction so far

Am i trolling?that what he said on my ratings and gave me a zero
Should i revenge rate him just to be a douchebag like he was to me? Im kinda upset im a 3.5 now considering ive never done anything negative on this site

again im not surprised you did that dude

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Why No Spores in GA ? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #8739412 - 08/07/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Off Topic.  This is the mushroom cultivation forum.  Take the bullshit to OTD please.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag